Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: WldChild]
    #3685024 -

I liked lucky charms but I can't find them here in the UK anymore, the fucking fascists!


--------------------
You are free to do what we tell you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: MagussugaM]
    #3685224 -

gotta go with frosted flakes, they're greeeeeeat


--------------------
Awww What Up Grandma

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3685401 -

I'm actually suprised how many people have listed cereals that are excessively sweet.  Its not that I hate sweet cereals, but the last thing I want when I get up in the morning is a big bowl of candy!
:shrug:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3685406 -



Real strawberries and blueberries in it. Damn good.

Fruity Pebbles has consistenly been one of my favs for many years. Not to mention a very trippy cereal. :wink:


I like Banana Nut Bread, therefore I like Banana Crunch Cereal. Simple mathematics. Or something.




--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3685555 -

Fruity Pebbles, and Honeycombs.... 
I used to like "Smores Crunch", but they stopped making that a long time ago....   
ALL chalked full -o- crappy preservative yummyness~....  :grin:

I used to like Captain Crunch, but that shyt makes you BLEED....!!!  :thumbdown:

>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3685813 -

CAPTAIN CRUNCH!


--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3686951 -

I'm with you 100% on this one man. Sugar free cereals = teh shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: adrug]
    #3687396 -

i have always loved frosted mini wheat mini size or original

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3687660 -

Honey bunches of oats and peanut butter capn crunch


--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite cereal? [Re: FungusmaximusFM]
    #3687668 -

Maple and Brown Sugar Frosted Mini-Wheats are delicious. They are a good munchie too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's your favorite cereal?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,499 33 04/17/04 06:35 PM
by notapillow
* my favorite cereal is...
( 1 2 all )
bioTek 2,768 30 03/23/04 09:01 PM
by Yrtlzmo
* what is your favorite cereal? *DELETED* ricochet 811 15 03/10/05 12:39 AM
by Burke Dennings
* Cereal
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,525 21 02/22/05 10:06 AM
by DNKYD
* cereal looner2 1,251 17 10/15/05 11:37 PM
by Le_Canard
* fav cereal?
( 1 2 all )
camelsmoker 2,572 27 01/31/06 10:31 PM
by gregorio
* Capt'n Crunch joe666 974 7 09/10/05 10:18 AM
by Todcasil
* Swedish Chef - Croonchy Stars Cereal Frappy 1,336 6 04/27/05 02:46 AM
by ZippoZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,160 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.