Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: ichugwindex]
    #25581462 -

Though I should step up my admin duties some more, how am I denying people information?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: SC0RPI0]
    #25581514 -

when i was 15 i tried sucking my own dick and it worked but i felt pretty gay and it fucked my back up.

i took a shit in a hispanic kids locker in middle school

i developed a salmon allergy when i was 12

i am allergic to cats

i want to hike the pacific crest trail

when i was a child i loved playing in the forest


--------------------
[gradient:#C9D4C7,#][/gradient]princess and the frog- they finally made a disney movie for the blacks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: fuckthenorm]
    #25581522 -

fuckthenorm said:
i developed a salmon allergy when i was 12

i am allergic to cats

i want to hike the pacific crest trail






Ohhh buddy, have i got bad news about the PCT for you :lol:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25581532 -

Asante said:
King Klick said:
Last night I had a dream that I had to be recircumsized. Lol




If you're a girl, you're hardcore.





What about my posting would ever indicate that I'm a girl? I'm obviously the fever dream of personified masculinity


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: King Klick]
    #25581535 -

:lol:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Asante]
    #25581578 -

Asante said:
Though I should step up my admin duties some more, how am I denying people information?



Youre a good guy and you didnt do anything wrong.  Im just salty because If I want to grow shrooms people are super helpful on here with putting everything into laymans terms and breaking down everything step by step but if I go to chemistry you (well maybe not specifically you) borderline troll people.

you did me a favor though since I really shouldnt be cooking meth.

and honestly I get it because thats not what this place is supposed to be about.


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Edited by ichugwindex (10/31/18 12:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: ichugwindex]
    #25581600 -




you did me a favor though since I really shouldnt be cooking meth.

and honestly I get it because thats not what this place is supposed to be about.



lmao this has me dying. also whats with so many people inthe shroomery all doing meth about now? i understand heroin but grrrr tweakers


--------------------
[gradient:#C9D4C7,#][/gradient]princess and the frog- they finally made a disney movie for the blacks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: King Klick] * 1
    #25581674 -

King Klick said:
Asante said:
King Klick said:
Last night I had a dream that I had to be recircumsized. Lol




If you're a girl, you're hardcore.





What about my posting would ever indicate that I'm a girl? I'm obviously the fever dream of personified masculinity




:haha:



It's alright... here, there's plenty of room at the girls table. *pats chair :hehehe:


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: pachoo]
    #25581681 -

pachoo said:
King Klick said:
Asante said:
King Klick said:
Last night I had a dream that I had to be recircumsized. Lol




If you're a girl, you're hardcore.





What about my posting would ever indicate that I'm a girl? I'm obviously the fever dream of personified masculinity




:haha:



It's alright... here, there's plenty of room at the girls table. *pats chair :hehehe:



I can't sit on your lap? I thought I was pretty! :sad:

My statement was facetious though. Maybe it dint seem like it lol


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: King Klick]
    #25581688 -

I'm a little tea pot...


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25581743 -

I dont like dogs


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: King Klick]
    #25581780 -

King Klick said:
I can't sit on your lap? I thought I was pretty! :sad:

My statement was facetious though. Maybe it dint seem like it lol




Dude, don't worry I got the flippant humor. Haha


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Mr Piggy] * 1
    #25581810 -

Mr Piggy said:
I'm undefeated in quake 2 tourneys circa 2000-2002

Completely pointless waste of time.



What was your name on there? I played in temple of assassins deathmatch back then thru gamespy arcade. You weren't in GOM by chance were you? Remember The Ultimate or marshabrady?

Fishiedude2k or pescado?

It was a small community by 2002. Small world.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: st1llnox]
    #25581932 -

I was jester.

Typically played free for all on heat.


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25581937 -

ONLY quake 2.

We installed it on our brand new T-1 (at the time) in highschool and distributed it to every computer in school.

I then stole about 400 student accounts and used them to make backups on the account server.

We never learned a thing

:lol:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: st1llnox]
    #25581982 -

I cant stand forum-people changing avatars

Stop it St1llnox  :oldman:


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Tripsurfer] * 1
    #25582014 -

Yeah it throws you off.  Like who is this new person and why do you have so many posts.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: SC0RPI0]
    #25582053 -

when I was a kid I thought girls had penises


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: yeah]
    #25582390 -

When I was a kid I thought a cunt was a girls' butt. :yesnod:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share something pointless about your life [Re: Asante]
    #25582423 -

I rolled a perfect game in bowling when I was 14 and then got some processional bowlers autograph on a napkin from the bar.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll : Which goes in first , milk or cereal
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 5,750 37 07/11/05 12:33 AM
by Toddo
* Favorite cereal?
( 1 2 3 all )
InnerBeing 5,160 49 01/27/05 07:25 AM
by Supernova
* What's your favorite cereal?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,499 33 04/17/04 06:35 PM
by notapillow
* Cereal
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,525 21 02/22/05 10:06 AM
by DNKYD
* No More Cereal Prizes!?! LosAngelesGraff 636 16 02/08/08 10:39 AM
by Robo
* Swedish Chef - Croonchy Stars Cereal Frappy 1,336 6 04/27/05 02:46 AM
by ZippoZ
* M&M's cereal! Pat Bateman, VP 1,147 4 11/03/04 01:43 AM
by DMTelepath
* Anyone ever add manicured bud to a bowl of cereal ? TYL3R 657 4 07/19/07 11:52 PM
by dlepi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,361 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.