Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? * 1
    #25576015 -

Which substance (or combination) gives you the most satisfying "ahhhh, I have absolutely nothing to worry about and everything in my life is just peachy" feeling?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Angel Dust] * 4
    #25576031 -

Honestly mushrooms. I've never had a bad or difficult trip on mushrooms and ive eaten them a couple dozen times. but that feeling when everything blissfully makes sense is beyond the dull bliss you get on like a huge kratom dose or after you've been snorting oxys all day. Even the nod from morphine for me isn't bliss. Just absense of pain. Feels good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: paradoxlost] * 1
    #25576037 -

I can vibe with that. Mixing ketamine with either mushrooms or acid is extremely blissful beyond words too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Angel Dust] * 4
    #25576044 -

Mescaline.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25576108 -

So far it's mushrooms for me.  Psylocybe Cyans got me the most blissed out.


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25576145 -

Mushrooms are my second. Definitely.

Mescal is more lovey-dovey though.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25576150 -

I'll know soon :datass:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25576173 -

MXE


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: twighead]
    #25576179 -

Marijuana if I had to say anything. Sobriety makes me feel the most at peace.


--------------------
Wild Pleurotus Ostreatus - My First Grow Log!

For those of you who :pm:'d me about Paul Stamets silence on portabellos: bodhisatta graciously presents a real answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Zaid]
    #25576274 -

mdma and mescaline are tied for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Angel Dust]
    #25576345 -

Mxe, fuck I miss being an m-hole so much.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Soluminia]
    #25576358 -

mescaline

or 2cb plus mdma

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Angel Dust]
    #25576362 -

Coffee and ganja!


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Cherk]
    #25576474 -

MDMA for sure. I've only had the pleasure of using the real thing twice, and it was a long time ago. But I've used everything under the sun and MDMA takes the cake for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: morrowasted]
    #25576494 -

Cannabis and kratom, they compliment eachother perfectly. Kratom helps reduce any anxiety from being stoned IME  and they both have a mix of relaxing and uplifting effects that is amazing at the right dose. I take pretty low doses of kratom even and it's still great.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: morrowasted]
    #25576506 -

morrowasted said:
MDMA for sure. I've only had the pleasure of using the real thing twice, and it was a long time ago. But I've used everything under the sun and MDMA takes the cake for sure.



MDMA is def one of the greats. Just sucks how the comedown is so bad, at least for me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: Angel Dust]
    #25576551 -

Mescaline for sure! mdma would be close but the comedown sucks sometimes


mesc has a great after glow, and it's really helped me out!

and then you hit the ganja  :trippinbawelz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: MushMaggot] * 3
    #25576556 -

LSD. The euphoria can't be beat.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: King Klick]
    #25576616 -

i don't remember having a tough time with an MDMA comedown

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which drug makes you feel the most blissed out? [Re: morrowasted]
    #25576631 -

MDMA all the way!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Generalizing from experience DragonEyes 1,024 4 12/12/02 01:52 PM
by Morphrying
* Word describing high for drugs...
( 1 2 all )
davikosack 4,630 30 04/12/22 11:22 PM
by Sykadelic
* I think someone drugged me!! ToTheSummit 6,883 15 11/28/02 10:26 PM
by rain_angel
* Caffeine user experiment PjS 2,276 18 01/19/03 03:28 PM
by Bavet
* The perfect drug. Larrythescaryrex 2,238 16 02/09/03 11:13 PM
by RoKiSdEaD
* What drug is this? (and Picture Caption Contest!) Superunknown 1,753 16 12/01/02 07:43 PM
by Murex
* Can i use silcone from home depot to make a mold of my dick?
( 1 2 all )
Nimph 547 25 10/31/18 08:34 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Someone should make "harmless?" parody pictures
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 7,451 41 04/22/03 10:49 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,560 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.