Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25562706 -

If u want a top-shelf "Twinkie" try the French Cream Bar:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25562715 -

That one looks like it's had a bit of a rough journey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25562719 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Was the Twinky fresh?



Something tells me there's no such thing.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: psi]
    #25562728 -

It did. It was a long journey to the store. Should have used a box no?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25562732 -

They don't go bad ever, probably. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: koods] * 2
    #25562749 -

koods said:
So did Jeffrey Dahlmer



:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:
We need so stop this thread right here and recognize the fact that Koods is the winner.


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25564042 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Was the Twinky fresh?

My favorite cream-filled snack is by far the French Bar from 7-11. So damn delicious. Im probably gunna get one this morning.



French Bar?  What’s that?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #25564054 -

He posted a picture of it. Looks like an eclair more or less.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: psi]
    #25564069 -

...:facepalm:  Didn’t finish the thread. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: psi]
    #25564306 -

psi said:
He posted a picture of it. Looks like an eclair more or less.



Ita similar to an Eclair, but more on the vanilla side. Eclairs are french right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25564339 -

Have you ever had a donut?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25564352 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
psi said:
He posted a picture of it. Looks like an eclair more or less.



Ita similar to an Eclair, but more on the vanilla side. Eclairs are french right?



I think so, sounds French.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #25564382 -

Kwyjibo said:
You feel sick because you ate it wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_FO9p8Xdg



Oh hell nah


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25564389 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
and now I feel sick.

Someone left one on the side at my place the other day, and I'm having a refeed day, so I thought fuck it why not; I've always wanted to try one. Bad move. I won't be doing that again.

What food makes you feel sick?




You ate a Twinkie someone left at your house? You should be at that free bed and breakfast that guy on my thread says he runs.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25564391 -

But yeah the worst food too ever EXIST...TOMATOES! YUCK


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25564424 -

:justno:

Definitely cilantro. Or fresh celery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25564452 -

Fresh celery is the bomb with some ranch. Or just plain is good too


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25564485 -

I guess we gotta agree to disagree my brotha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 2
    #25564511 -

Definitely any peach or pear flavored candy. Can't stand the stuff, it makes me gag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25564513 -

Everyone has that vegetable or fruit they can't stand. My sister hates lettuce.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* An Incredible Story of Me and a Stinkbug LSDreams 1,399 18 01/30/13 01:43 PM
by JusTsHroomiNn
* I'm watching a stinkbug desperately try to escape my ceiling light. NewbieS 772 7 01/01/08 08:47 AM
by Newbie
* I gave my dog a Twinkie Fucknuckle 1,215 9 08/19/04 01:50 PM
by Fucknuckle
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,351 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* UK...London Shroomerites...LOOK AT THIS! INCREDIBLE! afoaf 1,542 8 05/22/03 06:08 PM
by afoaf
* dead boards at the show Anonymous 515 2 06/06/03 06:48 PM
by Ripple
* Ever really look at Beautifull Nug while Tripping? thestringphish 1,158 9 05/01/03 12:51 PM
by saucerflosecrets

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,499 topic views. 2 members, 52 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.