Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: st1llnox]
    #25562079 -

Sure.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: koods]
    #25562081 -

Btw koods the tumbler links you edited out... were those real?


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: st1llnox]
    #25562149 -

Lol no.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: koods]
    #25562151 -

I like twinkies when they’ve been in the freezer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #25562160 -

So did Jeffrey Dahlmer


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: koods]
    #25562161 -

I eat them so they’ll be with me and a part of me forever..:meffz:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25562408 -

Was the Twinky fresh?

My favorite cream-filled snack is by far the French Bar from 7-11. So damn delicious. Im probably gunna get one this morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25562434 -

I always try to avoid junk food and sweets and any unhealthy stuff.

I really hate the feeling of overeating anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25562442 -

Hmm

Am I out of the loop I thought they stopped making twinkies. Do they just have knock off twinkies now? Was there ever a "twinkie" specific to a brand or something?

Forgive me I'm Canadian :shrug: Never had a twinkie. Don't plan on it now, :rofl:


--------------------

Edited by sh4d0ws (10/24/18 06:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25562444 -

Do they have twinkies in non-american countries?

I think they stopped making them and the fat people revolted and they started making them again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25562446 -

Hostess, the brand of Twinkies went bankrupt two years ago i think?

Someone bought the company, and kept the name then started making more. I feel like the old ones tasted better. The new ones seem bland to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25562453 -

They disappeared for a while here too, but now they are back!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: oontribe]
    #25562457 -

The twinkies or what...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25562460 -

Twinkies and hohos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: oontribe]
    #25562465 -

Ok.

Yeah, that bankrupcy was world-wide!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25562477 -

Little Debbie>McDonald's

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: koods]
    #25562494 -

koods said:
Lol no.



Ok lol


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25562497 -

Crazy_Horse said:
Do they have twinkies in non-american countries?





Not in the UK, Swiss rolls would be the closest thing I think.


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Bumholio]
    #25562510 -

I haven't had a twinkie in 40 years. :puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ate a Twinkie [Re: Bumholio] * 1
    #25562517 -

I think we have them in Canada but I don't recall if I've ever tried one.



This is another cake-like thing with a cream filling and suspiciously long shelf life that I have tried:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* An Incredible Story of Me and a Stinkbug LSDreams 1,399 18 01/30/13 01:43 PM
by JusTsHroomiNn
* I'm watching a stinkbug desperately try to escape my ceiling light. NewbieS 772 7 01/01/08 08:47 AM
by Newbie
* I gave my dog a Twinkie Fucknuckle 1,215 9 08/19/04 01:50 PM
by Fucknuckle
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,351 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* UK...London Shroomerites...LOOK AT THIS! INCREDIBLE! afoaf 1,542 8 05/22/03 06:08 PM
by afoaf
* dead boards at the show Anonymous 515 2 06/06/03 06:48 PM
by Ripple
* Ever really look at Beautifull Nug while Tripping? thestringphish 1,158 9 05/01/03 12:51 PM
by saucerflosecrets

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,499 topic views. 9 members, 15 guests and 234 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.