Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does chugging get you drunker?
    #2547149 -

Assuming you had one can of guiness...
you can choose to chug it in 10 seconds of drink it over 10 minutes.

I say that you would get just as drunk drinking the one can of guiness as you would drinking over a 10 minute period. My friend claims that doing it over a 10 minute period would get you only 1/6th as drunk then by just chugging it.

What do you think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does chugging get you drunker? [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2547370 -

TWO N's
TWO N's


and shotgunning a GuinNess? you wouldn't get to experence the full flavour. But shotgunning a beer will get you drunker quicker but enough liquor over a long enough period is just as good too!


--------------------
--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does chugging get you drunker? [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #2547379 -

Yes, I prefer beer over time , to taking shots... I think I will savor the GuinnEss I am drinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does chugging get you drunker? [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2547420 -

It would hit you faster I suppose.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does chugging get you drunker? [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2547597 -

it hits you faster and harder the quicker you take it in...but it also doesn't last nearly as long



it's the same way with pot - compare smoking a bowl in one massive bong rip to smoking a bowl out of a pipe
(the bong high hits harder but dies quicker...whereas the pipe is less intense but longer lasting)




so do you want a nice strong experience that dies quick, or a slightly more mild one that lasts a lot longer?


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does chugging get you drunker? [Re: Muppet]
    #2555239 -

Hmmm... never thought about it that way ^^ but now that you mention it that is very true.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does chugging get you drunker? [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2555470 -

the last time I got drunk on one can of anything was 25 years ago so I don't remember :smirk:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does chugging get you drunker? [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2555599 -

LOL! I remember the first time I got drunk, one can of beer (the big type)... I got pretty fucking drunk to boot.

Anyway, yes you get drunker from chugging, but its just that it comes on quicker, feels heavier and lasts shorter.

I LIKE drinking my beer regularaly though, racing on shots of tequila, now thats something else, that I do.


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does chugging get you drunker? [Re: filthysock]
    #2555672 -

That must have been a HUGE beer!! LOL! :wink:


--------------------
Enjoy zen, for now what happened?,..."Throw your neighborhood in the air..If you don't care.." - Ice Cube-(Friday..soundtrack) Whoo Hooo, need some more chronic now!.ahh much better...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i can shotgun a 22 oz. beer in 11 secs RandomHero 456 12 08/04/09 11:51 AM
by iamu
* Shotgunning a bottle of beer... Signo 569 9 12/11/04 05:28 PM
by the free thinker
* CHUG MASTERS
( 1 2 all )
masterharf 2,537 22 05/06/11 11:56 AM
by LobsterSauce
* To chug or not to chug Freeker 685 6 12/31/05 11:27 PM
by blissedout
* Shotgun [Home Defense]
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
bryguy27007 8,512 131 11/24/10 09:47 PM
by joe666
* would you go with a rifle or shotgun?
( 1 2 3 all )
skatealex2 1,994 53 08/14/11 03:57 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Shotgun for the home??
( 1 2 3 all )
whattheheck 5,119 59 09/08/07 12:51 PM
by Asante
* Chugged Robotussin
( 1 2 3 all )
pookiehead 3,959 40 05/25/09 10:09 PM
by Platinum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,894 topic views. 1 members, 31 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.