Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418264 -

Official WARNNG TO the NSA





Because I can yank your chains just enough to make you laugh....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418265 -

Patlal said:
TexXx said:
Patlal said:
TexXx said:
It's a little more serious than a parking ticket. A red light violation hurts my insurance price and I have a commercial drivers licences so it would be nice to keep the ticket off my driving record.

At least I don't have to blow to drive, lol.



Do you have any plausible reasons why you would have ran a red light to in order to not kill an armadillos's  life based on some helpline you would have gotten online or recorded by phone by someone who sufsfer more than you do currently and HAS a very recent track record?

There is nothing more I can tell you than "Try not to get in trouble?" 

Trouble will NEVER look for you... Trouble is busy everywhere....  Should you stumble upon it, it is 99% your fault unless you get struck by ligthning!

Send a man name ENLIL  $1 US dollar.... I believe he will easily take you in EASY for a dollar i  California, I hope...  PM him sir.  This shit is textbook.



Well I did kill one driving out from a abandoned dump two weeks ago, the other one was hiding under my vehicle when we talked and I hit two humans when I ran the light.

The radio hypnotized me then the NSA switched the lights on my real quick so I do not believe it was my fault.

I had some Marijuana hide under my hood in a big sunflower seed bag. When I wreaked it popped up and was sticking out. I managed to get it and hide it under my engine while 10-15 witnesses was standing around. Nobody said anything. 

Why exactly should I give enlil $1 ?

Sorry I'm not batshit crazy so I'm thinking rational now so not riding whatever wave your on and possibly different frequencies as well.



You should radiowave ENLIL a copper nickel made out of gold soon in case that red trouble become yellow and that yellow become the suit you will wear!!

The NSA should know by now that influencing drivers into commiting traffic mistakes can't help them help you?

When the fuck did a sunflower explode and kill someone last time? If Ever??

DOn't worry about the witnesses bro!... Nobody told you but a family of bear killed them all!!!!  They then killed the bears... The bear were cut into steaks... They made a patry about it... now alll the steak is back to shit!  Can they ACTUALLY prove shit?????

We both know they can!

You burnt a fucking red ligth.... Do you think they arent laughing their asses off at fucking NSA CENTRAL or what????



I think they got more pressing issues to deal with other than a much of lunatics circle jerking it. Plus they are busy with their own circle jerk so we must go forth and conquer while the peasants are distracted still.

Target acquired.

Send in the cats.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418266 -

Love you Patlal:hug::nicesmile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418272 -

TexXx said:
Patlal said:
TexXx said:
Patlal said:
Do you have any plausible reasons why you would have ran a red light to in order to not kill an armadillos's  life based on some helpline you would have gotten online or recorded by phone by someone who sufsfer more than you do currently and HAS a very recent track record?

There is nothing more I can tell you than "Try not to get in trouble?" 

Trouble will NEVER look for you... Trouble is busy everywhere....  Should you stumble upon it, it is 99% your fault unless you get struck by ligthning!

Send a man name ENLIL  $1 US dollar.... I believe he will easily take you in EASY for a dollar i  California, I hope...  PM him sir.  This shit is textbook.



Well I did kill one driving out from a abandoned dump two weeks ago, the other one was hiding under my vehicle when we talked and I hit two humans when I ran the light.

The radio hypnotized me then the NSA switched the lights on my real quick so I do not believe it was my fault.

I had some Marijuana hide under my hood in a big sunflower seed bag. When I wreaked it popped up and was sticking out. I managed to get it and hide it under my engine while 10-15 witnesses was standing around. Nobody said anything. 

Why exactly should I give enlil $1 ?

Sorry I'm not batshit crazy so I'm thinking rational now so not riding whatever wave your on and possibly different frequencies as well.



You should radiowave ENLIL a copper nickel made out of gold soon in case that red trouble become yellow and that yellow become the suit you will wear!!

The NSA should know by now that influencing drivers into commiting traffic mistakes can't help them help you?

When the fuck did a sunflower explode and kill someone last time? If Ever??

DOn't worry about the witnesses bro!... Nobody told you but a family of bear killed them all!!!!  They then killed the bears... The bear were cut into steaks... They made a patry about it... now alll the steak is back to shit!  Can they ACTUALLY prove shit?????

We both know they can!

You burnt a fucking red ligth.... Do you think they arent laughing their asses off at fucking NSA CENTRAL or what????



I think they got more pressing issues to deal with other than a much of lunatics circle jerking it. Plus they are busy with their own circle jerk so we must go forth and conquer while the peasants are distracted still.

Target acquired.

Send in the cats.



:lolsy:

We BOTH know they are sending in the fucking birds!!!  Over the Presidents enemies that is... They will eat a lot of worm out in the rain of the desert storm.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418273 -

Patlal said:
TexXx said:
I think we should give him full control of this site. It will make him feel a lot better.

All hes got is maple syrup, oil sands, and polar bears.

A little false sense of power on the interwebs tied to a site full of drug addicts might be the medication he needs.



Drugs run money....  I am in charge of the syrup, I'm up the tree already.  The snakes are in the sands of Texas... Influence the neutral rattles of the snake.



My money ran drugs. Profiting from others depression is something else.

We got more black gold here than anywhere else.

Snakes are cool. Only animal to worry about here are the humans but zombies are simple I just hope I was wrong about stage 2 of the virus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418279 -

TexXx said:
Patlal said:
TexXx said:
I think we should give him full control of this site. It will make him feel a lot better.

All hes got is maple syrup, oil sands, and polar bears.

A little false sense of power on the interwebs tied to a site full of drug addicts might be the medication he needs.



Drugs run money....  I am in charge of the syrup, I'm up the tree already.  The snakes are in the sands of Texas... Influence the neutral rattles of the snake.



My money ran drugs. Profiting from others depression is something else.

We got more black gold here than anywhere else.

Snakes are cool. Only animal to worry about here are the humans but zombies are simple I just hope I was wrong about stage 2 of the virus.



Run this play:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25418297 -

Bruh sound like you ain't got any Ms or As on the way only Ls

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Shroom_guy4] * 1
    #25418307 -

Shroom_guy4 said:
Bruh sound like you ain't got any Ms or As on the way only Ls



There are plenty of loosely thrown intelligence letters out there randomly that I could fetch lol .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Shroom_guy4]
    #25418308 -

Shroom_guy4 said:
Bruh sound like you ain't got any Ms or As on the way only Ls



:depressing:


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418368 -

This is getting good

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25418586 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
This is getting good

:popcorn:




I might get banned like RIGHT fucking now....

I really hope you enjoyed the show man....

I THINK you are on my facebook?

PM me while you still can haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25418868 -

OP is clearly on a much higher plane of intellect than the rest of you.  The brilliant commonly appear insane to the common.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #25419030 -

what happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?


it gets toad away :rimshot:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #25419117 -

What happened pat? You Ok? From the time I was gone till now(about a month) ive noticed your writing style is completely different. Im not judging at all cos god knows I about lost my shit not too long ago, just wanted to say if you ever want to chat my pms always open :shroomeryhead:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #25419196 -

He’s talking about sending messages to the NSA. His journey into psychosis is complete.

Unfortuntely he’s got a few fans which isn’t doing him any good.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (08/28/18 12:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: koods]
    #25419210 -

Damn :frown: either way I hope he is ok.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #25419260 -

Dam Pat! I haven't been around as much lately....but, are you going off the rails? Dude, You seem nothing like your old self. I gotta ask you though....has Emma Watson been texting you? Seems like you  got the Rhizo thing going...speaking of.....where has he been?? maybe you were his :puppet: all along.:strokebeard:

All joking aside, I hope you realize that you are stepping further and further away from reality as the days go by and you don't address it, maybe just sit down for awhile to slow the roll....see a trusted psych doc. I don't think this will end nicely if you continue this trajectory.:sunny::peace:


--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: koods] * 1
    #25419298 -

koods said:
He’s talking about sending messages to the NSA. His journey into psychosis is complete.



When the sleep deprivation and psychedelics made me all weird I had written out a scientific paper on gravitation and I was going to send it to Steven Hawking. I also thought heavily about writing Roger Waters to tell him I "get it." During the reptilian phase I actually did write a large newspaper hoping to get it published in there, which could be best described as "political dissidence" and has had me at times honestly concerned about monitoring by the CSIS. :lol:

Shit is no joke :doge:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: larry.fisherman] * 2
    #25419309 -

And to think this was all triggered by an unfinished 3000 piece balloon puzzle...


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #25419345 -

Tripsurfer said:
And to think this was all triggered by an unfinished 3000 piece balloon puzzle...




if by unfinished 3000 pc balloon puzzle you mean these are just post concussion syndrome symptoms, you on da money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* YOu know what.... I'm buying a fucking suit tomorrow!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 1,520 72 08/31/18 12:09 PM
by kr0nik0
* Make me laugh
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,516 38 09/13/04 06:28 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Toolfans: laugh or scream?
( 1 2 all )
Grav 3,791 28 02/25/03 09:40 AM
by TheBear
* Laughs With Nose... LWN... New abreviation? filthysock 969 6 11/02/05 06:00 AM
by keefboy
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* bogs and big laughing gyms... uki 798 5 06/15/04 11:44 AM
by uki
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,732 55 09/30/03 02:55 AM
by DankBluntZ
* I'm fucking bored.
( 1 2 3 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 3,508 47 09/01/04 01:55 AM
by Spiffy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,010 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.