Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418205 -

You can’t hide insanity, especially from the way your posts been lately. In theory there is no gamble Becuase you would lose.

GG

Oh wait, then you’ll bring up about being an awesome actor who knows how to hide his insanity. You’re probably either shitposting at this point or extremely bored and want people to perceive you the way you want them to perceive you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: alt.of.gen]
    #25418206 -

whats with these accusations of insanity?


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: alt.of.gen]
    #25418209 -

alt.of.gen said:
You can’t hide insanity, especially from the way your posts been lately. In theory there is no gamble Becuase you would lose.

GG

Oh wait, then you’ll bring up about being an awesome actor who knows how to hide his insanity. You’re probably either shitposting at this point or extremely bored and want people to perceive you the way you want them to perceive you.



Actors are paid to make people think they are crazy?

I got a 50$ unexplained cheque in the mail 5 days ago.

Must be it!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: ichugwindex]
    #25418214 -

ichugwindex said:
whats with these accusations of insanity?



Pure hilarity at this point.


Notice that ALL the replies have been logical thinking and never straight insult?

Those are the "Psycho-" somethings sniffing out the -pathic against the-social.

Web of lies for them right now....

They wouldnt be here if they didnt have some form of doubt...

If I sow weakness amonst alphas... I am dead....  I can only Lead them to glory or I die!

We are fucking aminals... its easy...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418216 -

It's a little more serious than a parking ticket. A red light violation hurts my insurance price and I have a commercial drivers licences so it would be nice to keep the ticket off my driving record.

At least I don't have to blow to drive, lol.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418217 -

Nope. That’s just the way you perceived it as which is obviously not the way it should’ve been. As a society, they would know what I meant. You on the other hand, don’t. Becuase you may be insane or just legit retarded.

You gonna call us sheep now cuz I said “WE AS A SOCIETY”?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418221 -

But would you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: alt.of.gen]
    #25418224 -

Making love is war. Cause and effect is the shibboleth of confused minds. Yoga and health foods destroy the body. The body and not the soul is immortal. There is no communism in Russia, no freedom in America, and no spirituality in India. Service to mankind is utter selfishness. Jesus was another misguided Jew and the Buddha was a crackpot. Mutual terror, not love will save mankind. Attending church and going to the bar for a drink are identical. There is nothing inside you but fear. Communication is impossible between human beings. God, love, happiness, the unconscious, death, reincarnation, and the soul are non existent figments of our rich imagination. Freud is the fraud of the 20th century.


--------------------
:leaf:LET'S REVIVE THE GROWERY!:leaf:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Flea is the only one that can say nigger


.-- .... .- - / .... .- - .... / --. --- -.. / .-- .-. --- ..- --. .... -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25418226 -

Patlal said:
alt.of.gen said:
You can’t hide insanity, especially from the way your posts been lately. In theory there is no gamble Becuase you would lose.

GG

Oh wait, then you’ll bring up about being an awesome actor who knows how to hide his insanity. You’re probably either shitposting at this point or extremely bored and want people to perceive you the way you want them to perceive you.



Actors are paid to make people think they are crazy?

I got a 50$ unexplained cheque in the mail 5 days ago.

Must be it!



I got one for $2,550 in the mail recently but my bank said it was fake and kept it.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418228 -

TexXx said:
It's a little more serious than a parking ticket. A red light violation hurts my insurance price and I have a commercial drivers licences so it would be nice to keep the ticket off my driving record.

At least I don't have to blow to drive, lol.



Do you have any plausible reasons why you would have ran a red light to in order to not kill an armadillos's  life based on some helpline you would have gotten online or recorded by phone by someone who sufsfer more than you do currently and HAS a very recent track record?

There is nothing more I can tell you than "Try not to get in trouble?" 

Trouble will NEVER look for you... Trouble is busy everywhere....  Should you stumble upon it, it is 99% your fault unless you get struck by ligthning!

Send a man name ENLIL  $1 US dollar.... I believe he will easily take you in EASY for a dollar i  California, I hope...  PM him sir.  This shit is textbook.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #25418230 -

Fleabag Friend said:
Making love is war. Cause and effect is the shibboleth of confused minds. Yoga and health foods destroy the body. The body and not the soul is immortal. There is no communism in Russia, no freedom in America, and no spirituality in India. Service to mankind is utter selfishness. Jesus was another misguided Jew and the Buddha was a crackpot. Mutual terror, not love will save mankind. Attending church and going to the bar for a drink are identical. There is nothing inside you but fear. Communication is impossible between human beings. God, love, happiness, the unconscious, death, reincarnation, and the soul are non existent figments of our rich imagination. Freud is the fraud of the 20th century.



So I have been in like 30 wars no wonder I have PTSD from all the battles at such a young age.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418231 -

TexXx said:
Patlal said:
alt.of.gen said:
You can’t hide insanity, especially from the way your posts been lately. In theory there is no gamble Becuase you would lose.

GG

Oh wait, then you’ll bring up about being an awesome actor who knows how to hide his insanity. You’re probably either shitposting at this point or extremely bored and want people to perceive you the way you want them to perceive you.



Actors are paid to make people think they are crazy?

I got a 50$ unexplained cheque in the mail 5 days ago.

Must be it!



I got one for $2,550 in the mail recently but my bank said it was fake and kept it.



Ypu should have called customer serviced and pressed them on why there were not one but TWO!  zeros missing on your god damn cheque!

But I see you are not a jester...

You will live a happy life at some point.... I will get shit all the fucking time defending you.... I will eat the shit, with salt and ketchup and say it taste good though... Until I fucking die....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418234 -

Happiness is a cultural input there. Is there any such thing as happiness? I would say, no. So, the quest for happiness is a cultural input, and that is the common desire that we know exists everywhere, in every part of the world. That is what we all want, and that want is the most important want in human beings everywhere. Happiness, if you want to use that word, is like any other sensation. The moment thought separates itself from what is called the sensation of happiness, the demand to keep that sensation going longer than its natural duration also occurs with it. So, any sensation, however extraordinary, however pleasant it may be, is rejected by the body. Keeping that sensation going longer than its duration of life is destroying the sensitivity of the sensory perceptions and sensitivity of this living organism. That is the battle that is going on there. If you do not know what happiness is, you will never be unhappy


--------------------
:leaf:LET'S REVIVE THE GROWERY!:leaf:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Flea is the only one that can say nigger


.-- .... .- - / .... .- - .... / --. --- -.. / .-- .-. --- ..- --. .... -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418244 -

Patlal said:
TexXx said:
It's a little more serious than a parking ticket. A red light violation hurts my insurance price and I have a commercial drivers licences so it would be nice to keep the ticket off my driving record.

At least I don't have to blow to drive, lol.



Do you have any plausible reasons why you would have ran a red light to in order to not kill an armadillos's  life based on some helpline you would have gotten online or recorded by phone by someone who sufsfer more than you do currently and HAS a very recent track record?

There is nothing more I can tell you than "Try not to get in trouble?" 

Trouble will NEVER look for you... Trouble is busy everywhere....  Should you stumble upon it, it is 99% your fault unless you get struck by ligthning!

Send a man name ENLIL  $1 US dollar.... I believe he will easily take you in EASY for a dollar i  California, I hope...  PM him sir.  This shit is textbook.



Well I did kill one driving out from a abandoned dump two weeks ago, the other one was hiding under my vehicle when we talked and I hit two humans when I ran the light.

The radio hypnotized me then the NSA switched the lights on my real quick so I do not believe it was my fault.

I had some Marijuana hide under my hood in a big sunflower seed bag. When I wreaked it popped up and was sticking out. I managed to get it and hide it under my engine while 10-15 witnesses was standing around. Nobody said anything. 

Why exactly should I give enlil $1 ?

Sorry I'm not batshit crazy so I'm thinking rational now so not riding whatever wave your on and possibly different frequencies as well.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418248 -

No you beleive he’s crazy? NOW?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: alt.of.gen]
    #25418251 -

no


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418254 -

TexXx said:
Patlal said:
TexXx said:
It's a little more serious than a parking ticket. A red light violation hurts my insurance price and I have a commercial drivers licences so it would be nice to keep the ticket off my driving record.

At least I don't have to blow to drive, lol.



Do you have any plausible reasons why you would have ran a red light to in order to not kill an armadillos's  life based on some helpline you would have gotten online or recorded by phone by someone who sufsfer more than you do currently and HAS a very recent track record?

There is nothing more I can tell you than "Try not to get in trouble?" 

Trouble will NEVER look for you... Trouble is busy everywhere....  Should you stumble upon it, it is 99% your fault unless you get struck by ligthning!

Send a man name ENLIL  $1 US dollar.... I believe he will easily take you in EASY for a dollar i  California, I hope...  PM him sir.  This shit is textbook.



Well I did kill one driving out from a abandoned dump two weeks ago, the other one was hiding under my vehicle when we talked and I hit two humans when I ran the light.

The radio hypnotized me then the NSA switched the lights on my real quick so I do not believe it was my fault.

I had some Marijuana hide under my hood in a big sunflower seed bag. When I wreaked it popped up and was sticking out. I managed to get it and hide it under my engine while 10-15 witnesses was standing around. Nobody said anything. 

Why exactly should I give enlil $1 ?

Sorry I'm not batshit crazy so I'm thinking rational now so not riding whatever wave your on and possibly different frequencies as well.



You should radiowave ENLIL a copper nickel made out of gold soon in case that red trouble become yellow and that yellow become the suit you will wear!!

The NSA should know by now that influencing drivers into commiting traffic mistakes can't help them help you?

When the fuck did a sunflower explode and kill someone last time? If Ever??

DOn't worry about the witnesses bro!... Nobody told you but a family of bear killed them all!!!!  They then killed the bears... The bear were cut into steaks... They made a patry about it... now alll the steak is back to shit!  Can they ACTUALLY prove shit?????

We both know they can!

You burnt a fucking red ligth.... Do you think they arent laughing their asses off at fucking NSA CENTRAL or what????


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418256 -

I think we should give him full control of this site. It will make him feel a lot better.

All hes got is maple syrup, oil sands, and polar bears.

A little false sense of power on the interwebs tied to a site full of drug addicts might be the medication he needs.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418260 -

TexXx said:
I think we should give him full control of this site. It will make him feel a lot better.

All hes got is maple syrup, oil sands, and polar bears.

A little false sense of power on the interwebs tied to a site full of drug addicts might be the medication he needs.



:hereyougo:

now youre on the right track. I want that M for him


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Edited by ichugwindex (08/28/18 02:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418261 -

TexXx said:
I think we should give him full control of this site. It will make him feel a lot better.

All hes got is maple syrup, oil sands, and polar bears.

A little false sense of power on the interwebs tied to a site full of drug addicts might be the medication he needs.



Drugs run money....  I am in charge of the syrup, I'm up the tree already.  The snakes are in the sands of Texas... Influence the neutral rattles of the snake.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* YOu know what.... I'm buying a fucking suit tomorrow!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 1,520 72 08/31/18 02:09 PM
by kr0nik0
* Make me laugh
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,516 38 09/13/04 08:28 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Toolfans: laugh or scream?
( 1 2 all )
Grav 3,791 28 02/25/03 11:40 AM
by TheBear
* Laughs With Nose... LWN... New abreviation? filthysock 969 6 11/02/05 08:00 AM
by keefboy
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 12:00 PM
by Killjoy
* bogs and big laughing gyms... uki 798 5 06/15/04 01:44 PM
by uki
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,732 55 09/30/03 04:55 AM
by DankBluntZ
* I'm fucking bored.
( 1 2 3 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 3,509 47 09/01/04 03:55 AM
by Spiffy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,010 topic views. 1 members, 709 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.