Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Make me fucking laugh man....
    #25417964 - 08/27/18 09:18 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

For an entire FUCKING month, I have been trying to confirm what I already know.... I belong in Halloywood and my god damn star is already poured just waiting to by layed out.

I ran a MONTH LONG hypnosis show....  I saved actual people's lives doing so. FOR FUCKIGN REAL MAN.

I need a drink

Give me laughter...

Or, give me nothing, like a true jester always gets....

I'm tired man, this shit was exhausting... I am getting BLASTED DRUNK tonight my friends...

Fuck....

Yeah, my pleasure YTHAN!...  Thatnk for never ever getting a god damn letter next to my name bro....  I earn my fucking striped now motherfucker.  Give me the M...

Because now I have all of you guys in the palm of my hand.  If I leave.  well,  the wesite loses a lot of people..... If I start my OWN website, then, oh well, capitalism...

Enough of this chain yanking bullshit... you know who Earned the M's and A's... you know who abuses M's and A's and you KNOW FOR DAMN SURE the mistakes you havve made giving M's and A's to unworthy members throughout the years (Koods it the best after Pris... Pris is gone, lock that M in forever... He is a "pure" soul)

Now.

It's the M

Or I fucking dissapaear liek I've never been here....

You WILL survive...

But you know you want to keep me.

A month and a fucking ahlf of FULL TIME WORK FOR FREE.  Just to make this place look "nice"... to strangers...

Like a very well know Slipknot song start with:

I DID MY TIME!!!!! NOW I WANT OUT!!!!!

(Or in?  I'm soon to be a vet)  I could wait it out.... But waiting if for idiots.... I force things now.... I KNOW that I will make it big... everybody says it.... (Out there in the non-existant reality of what we like to call "real world").

Psychosocial?  Sure.

Here you go:

Now I KNOW you want another fucking song out of me...

Tick tock...

You have until I decide to fuck right off.

Choose wisely.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #25417972 - 08/27/18 09:20 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

u should start makin YouTube videos. Gotta put yourself out there to get noticed, dewd

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #25417974 - 08/27/18 09:21 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FrozenHappiness said:
u should start makin YouTube videos. Gotta put yourself out there to get noticed, dewd

No shit......

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal] * 6
    #25417975 - 08/27/18 09:21 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Pat, if you leave tonight and never come back, no one will stop coming here because of that.  You’ll just be remembered as “that bald cat guy who went insane”.

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #25418007 - 08/27/18 09:31 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
Pat, if you leave tonight and never come back, no one will stop coming here because of that.  You’ll just be remembered as “that bald cat guy who went insane”.

The man with an 180+ IQ will be head hunting me friends. I have recieve loving PM's like you do not know.

Poaching online in fucking legal an encouraged my friend

Keep thinking I'm crazy.  Risk rolling the die with a crazy guy!

Let me edit that in human words:

I am 1 for every 90 million humans.

Edit/hint two: I share everything you have genetically except for the speed at which you execute.

Finial hint for you my dear Burke:

--------------------

Edited by Patlal (08/27/18 09:34 PM)

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

#25418032 - 08/27/18 09:41 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

part of a manic-mind is not being able to say/type the words fast enough as they come into your mind.  you really need to slow down, don't get drunk tonite, and go spend some time (days) with your family so they can fathom where you're at.

OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa
I'm a teapot Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: I AM THUNDERBOT
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Tulipslave] * 4
    #25418037 - 08/27/18 09:44 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I'm loving these threads more and more.

--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25418039 - 08/27/18 09:45 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

pat 4 mod!!! :mod:

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25418045 - 08/27/18 09:50 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tulipslave said:
part of a manic-mind is not being able to say/type the words fast enough as they come into your mind.  you really need to slow down, don't get drunk tonite, and go spend some time (days) with your family so they can fathom where you're at.

Idiots know how to type words as fast as their minds my dear...

I have the ability to sift through the cloud and grab every word I can and string them together while I am simultaneous telling you that I am sane, while acting crazy and than calling you out on it honestly on the bluff I have forced to you.

Now...

If you have had to read that sentence twice only to still not know WTF I'm talking about. Take amphetamines and come back if it's going to wake you the fuck up. Then;

We can go jester vs jester....    I just posted the language. The code. The cipher.  It's a running joke at this point.

Give one of the correct answer....  By correct, I mean I will settle for a single 2 letter English word you need to post for me to keep explaining this shit to you sir.

I am not that scary sir.

Here is me in a nutshell...  No super math shit ,  so super hero god damn vision.  Just intelligence and INSANE foreseer intuition.  I posted this shit multiple time already... you know it, I know it, we all know it.

--------------------

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25418055 - 08/27/18 09:59 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

Tulipslave said:

I have the ability to sift through the cloud and grab every word I can and string them together while I am simultaneous telling you that I am sane, while acting crazy and than calling you out on it honestly on the bluff I have forced to you.

Now...

If you have had to read that sentence twice only to still not know WTF I'm talking about. Take amphetamines and come back if it's going to wake you the fuck up. Then;

We can go jester vs jester....    I just posted the language. The code. The cipher.  It's a running joke at this point.

Give one of the correct answer....  By correct, I mean I will settle for a single 2 letter English word you need to post for me to keep explaining this shit to you sir.

I am not that scary sir.

Here is me in a nutshell...  No super math shit ,  so super hero god damn vision.  Just intelligence and INSANE foreseer intuition.  I posted this shit multiple time already... you know it, I know it, we all know it.

no, you're not scary.  but you have some neurological issue at the moment and are clearly refusing to acknowledge or deal with it accordingly

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25418119 - 08/27/18 10:41 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tulipslave said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

Tulipslave said:

Now...

I am not that scary sir.

no, you're not scary.  but you have some neurological issue at the moment and are clearly refusing to acknowledge or deal with it accordingly

Yup... I'm naturally going 180 on a 60 Freeway.... I get alls the tickets.

--------------------

Invisiblecrackbaby
shitpost aficionado
Male

#25418139 - 08/27/18 10:51 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

:omgawesome:

:rimshot:

--------------------
:awedance:

OfflinePumpJackTeX
livin life
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: Patlal]
    #25418145 - 08/27/18 10:52 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I received a red light ticket that I'm fighting.

I have a feeling the cop won't show up and it will get dropped.

At least I hope he has something better to do that day than to go to court.

--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Edited by PumpJackTeX (08/27/18 10:54 PM)

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX] * 1
    #25418172 - 08/27/18 11:10 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TexXx said:

LOL.

Tell that cop you KNOW for a FACTT you KILLED 100 PEOPLE GURANTEED that you left NO EYEWITNESS OR A WEAPON ON THE GROUOND!

If a cop says " I have evidence against you" you can answer "Bitch, I told you I know for CERTAIN I LEFT NO EVIDENCE....  They have the wrong guy systemically"

If a cops syas they have an eyewitness you can answer "Bitch I told you, I NEVER leave eyewitnesses alive....  you have proved me cops lied to the judge!"

By the way, we found a knife with YOUR fingerprints on IT!!!!...

- Well thank fucking god you found it... I was about to report it stolen!......

We also have $100 000 with your blood on it on the scene sir!

- Well shit, thank man... You used foresectics shit to find money I didn't even know I had lost! Thanks policeman sir!

Result:  Cops now have 10 invisible bodies to look for and they let you walk out free, they give you back your knife and a free $100 000 dollars of someone else's money.

You are no longer a criminal...  You are a "intelligent" human being.

Accept that you are not the 1 in 90000000 in your midst, and you win by default... Argue and I'll shkae all the gold coins out of your pockets legally... Easy fucking choice here my friend...

--------------------

Edited by Patlal (08/27/18 11:14 PM)

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

#25418185 - 08/27/18 11:19 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Have the idot subpena the fucking Queen.... The rpeidident himself... anybody who doesnt have time to go through slam dunk stupidity.

Did you steel that baseball sir?

No I stole two... That one was mine when I got here..... Checkmate

ALWAYS FUCKING BLUFF..... Poker...

When the judge or lawyer raises you, PUT HIM ALL IN!!!  He can't risk losing because his her client his dumber that him fucking his....  He's smart... Put him all in all the time, he will call once....  Figured out in advance when He WILL call you and now he's serving your god damn sentence...

--------------------

Offlinealt.of.gen
NPC
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Right behind you
    #25418189 - 08/27/18 11:21 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

You remind me of this dude I know who swears he is the shit and is smarter than anyone else and has talent that needs to be noticed and acknowledged JUST to feel better because of his underlying psychological problems.

Smoke some weed dude.

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: alt.of.gen] * 1
    #25418191 - 08/27/18 11:23 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

He should probably avoid marijuana and other recreational drugs and see a psychiatrist and have new medication prescribed if he isn't already prescribed an anti-psychotic or something. If he is prescribed something like an anti-psych he's definitely not taking it.

Hopefully his family realizes how out there he actually is and does more to get him to the right place...

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25418198 - 08/27/18 11:26 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Alright then.

I"m "Out there"

Pretend I am accusing YOU of the same thing. in front of the SAME judge.

Who the fuck will will this argument through PROOF?

Me? The obvious insane guy who has insanity in his defense

OR

The sane guy, that just might be too stupid to keep up in the eyes of an impartial judge?

Roll that dice baby!  I'mm ALLLL INNN!!!

--------------------

OfflinePumpJackTeX
livin life
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
    #25418200 - 08/27/18 11:27 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

TexXx said:

LOL.

Tell that cop you KNOW for a FACTT you KILLED 100 PEOPLE GURANTEED that you left NO EYEWITNESS OR A WEAPON ON THE GROUOND!

If a cop says " I have evidence against you" you can answer "Bitch, I told you I know for CERTAIN I LEFT NO EVIDENCE....  They have the wrong guy systemically"

If a cops syas they have an eyewitness you can answer "Bitch I told you, I NEVER leave eyewitnesses alive....  you have proved me cops lied to the judge!"

- Well shit, thank man... You used foresectics shit to find money I didn't even know I had lost! Thanks policeman sir!

Result:  Cops now have 10 invisible bodies to look for and they let you walk out free, they give you back your knife and a free $100 000 dollars of someone else's money.

Accept that you are not the 1 in 90000000 in your midst, and you win by default... Argue and I'll shkae all the gold coins out of your pockets legally... Easy fucking choice here my friend...

I'm trying not to get thrown back into another concentration camp.

I'll let my attorney handle the case and keep my mouth shut on this one.

I'm glad I didn't kill anyone. I was going 45-50 when I ran it and hit another car.

The cop said he wasn't going to give me a ticket but the driver I hit was requesting a police report so then he said he had to write me one.

--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Make me fucking laugh man.... [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25418204 - 08/27/18 11:28 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TexXx said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

TexXx said:

LOL.

I'm trying not to get thrown back into another concentration camp.

I'll let my attorney handle the case and keep my mouth shut on this one.

I'm glad I didn't kill anyone. I was going 45-50 when I ran it and hit another car.

The cop said he wasn't going to give me a ticket but the driver I hit was requesting a police report so then he said he had to write me one.

So essentially, you have to go to court for a parking ticket?

Great news man!

PS:  shrommery posting only tonight... they need to know what gets said in an actual intelligent fucking phone call.. plus Im about to have a few drinks....  They deserve the truth that happens when 1%ers argue and help each other...

--------------------

Edited by Patlal (08/27/18 11:31 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds