Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present
    #25306499 -

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/395324-trump-planning-one-on-one-meeting-with-putin-without-aides-present

Quote:
President Trump is planning on meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin alone later this month, a source told CNN.

More aides are expected to join the two world leaders later in the meeting, which is expected to cover election interference, Syria and nuclear weapons.
CNN noted that without other aides present, that part of the meeting will be without an official record — making it difficult to conclude whether they reached any agreements.

The two leaders will meet in Helsinki on July 16. The meeting will be the first formal summit between Trump and Putin.

Trump and Putin held a bilateral meeting at the Group of 20 summit last year, with then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and two interpreters joining them.

The presidents also spoke for about an hour alone during a dinner at the summit last year, with Trump relying on the Russian leader's translator.

Trump also met alone with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for part of their summit last month, also with only interpreters present.



What legitimate reason could trump have to meet with putin alone?...

Don't forget Trump has already disclosed classified info the Russians in the past: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump%27s_disclosures_of_classified_information

Quote:
President Donald Trump discussed classified intelligence during an Oval Office meeting on May 10, 2017 with the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, providing sufficient details that could be used by the Russians to deduce the source of the information and the manner in which it was collected, according to current and former government officials.[2][3][4][5][6] The disclosure was first reported in The Washington Post on May 15, 2017. White House staff initially denied the report, but the following day Trump defended the disclosure, stating that he has the "absolute right" to "share" intelligence with Russia.



:youseethisshit:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: musiclover420]
    #25306515 -

They’re gonna fuck


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: koods]
    #25306530 -

koods said:
They’re gonna fuck



If by fuc you mean trump's gonna suc :wink:

But seriously though he seems to be bending over for putin every which way...


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25306553 -

musiclover420 said:
What legitimate reason could trump have to meet with putin alone?...



To let Putin know Trump is interested in achieving peace without brain dead Democrats jumping all over his shit because hating Trump (and Russia) is more important to them than peace.

musiclover420 said:
Don't forget Trump has already disclosed classified info the Russians in the past



Ya, and we discussed that here.

Trump worked with Russia to help them fight ISIS.  Big fucking deal.  :whatever:

But brain dead Democrats don't see the real damage from this came in the story being leaked to the press.

But who cares - better to hate on Trump than to fight terrorism, right?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25306563 -

NK summit part two:

Lots of talk, lots of chest-beating, lots of promises, and not shit to show for it.

Well, I guess Putin gets to treasure Trump's signature in his visitor log. Just like Kim Jong Un. It's a propaganda boost to them and an nothing burger to us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Kryptos]
    #25306568 -

Probably.  Bolton runs the show now.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Kryptos]
    #25306570 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
musiclover420 said:
What legitimate reason could trump have to meet with putin alone?...



To let Putin know Trump is interested in achieving peace without brain dead Democrats jumping all over his shit because hating Trump (and Russia) is more important to them than peace.




How does not having aides present help with that exactly?... Seems like having people to document the meeting would actually help prevent people jumping on this as being very suspicious... I think anyone defending this is brain dead personally :shrug:

Also how will we even know they are discussing peace if it's a private meeting with little to no documentation?...

Kryptos said:
NK summit part two:

Lots of talk, lots of chest-beating, lots of promises, and not shit to show for it.

Well, I guess Putin gets to treasure Trump's signature in his visitor log. Just like Kim Jong Un. It's a propaganda boost to them and an nothing burger to us.



Putin will have something to show for it, that is certain. Probably even more classified info. Trump is a terrible negotiator and will likely get nothing out of it, just like with NK...

It's amazing how people are willing to defend literally anything trump does.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: musiclover420]
    #25306582 -

musiclover420 said:
How does not having aides present help with that exactly?



Let's face it - we know you and koods would jump all over Trump if he said he wanted peace with Russia.  "See everyone, my suspicions are now confirmed that Trump is in bed with Putin!"

I have to hand it to the establishment for scripting this so that peace isn't an option.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: musiclover420]
    #25306583 -

Lol the brain dead democrats.  And the bible banging republicans do so well?

It's just butt hurt and not to be taken so seriously.

I think Putin and Trump will nake a golden shower video.  With little boys if Putin will have his way and that is very likely seeing Trump was circumsised for Putins pleasure.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25306587 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
musiclover420 said:
How does not having aides present help with that exactly?



Let's face it - we know you and koods would jump all over Trump if he said he wanted peace with Russia.  "See everyone, my suspicions are now confirmed that Trump is in bed with Putin!"




Russians don't know what peace is if they can't have their way.  Neither can America.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25306589 -

What was the last war Russia started?  :popcorn:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25306602 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Probably.  Bolton runs the show now.



So far, I get the feeling that Bolton is the half retarded from dementia grandpa that everybody ignores. Might be wrong though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25306604 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
musiclover420 said:
How does not having aides present help with that exactly?



Let's face it - we know you and koods would jump all over Trump if he said he wanted peace with Russia.  "See everyone, my suspicions are now confirmed that Trump is in bed with Putin!"

I have to hand it to the establishment for scripting this so that peace isn't an option.



You seem to be the one jumping to conclusions.

I am all for peace, meeting privately will in no way help though. Still waiting for you to explain how meeting in private will somehow help bring "peace"... Find it interesting how trumpees just change the subject when asked to explain anything...


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: musiclover420]
    #25306617 -

musiclover420 said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Let's face it - we know you and koods would jump all over Trump if he said he wanted peace with Russia.  "See everyone, my suspicions are now confirmed that Trump is in bed with Putin!"

I have to hand it to the establishment for scripting this so that peace isn't an option.



You seem to be the one jumping to conclusions.  I am all for peace...



If you say so...

musiclover420 said:
Still waiting for you to explain how meeting in private will somehow help bring "peace"... Find it interesting how trumpees just change the subject when asked to explain anything...



First of all, I hate Trump, I'm just not dumb enough to believe that EVERYTHING he does is automatically bad.  Secondly, you should know by now I never dodge questions (ask krypto2000).

But to answer your question, I'd have to give a hypothetical response because I can't know what Trump would say.  He might say something like "the military industrial complex is forcing me to keep tensions between our countries high, but I have no intention of starting an unprovoked war", for example.  You can't say something like that in public.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25306652 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What was the last war Russia started?  :popcorn:



Georgia?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25306678 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
musiclover420 said:
What legitimate reason could trump have to meet with putin alone?...



To let Putin know Trump is interested in achieving peace without brain dead Democrats jumping all over his shit because hating Trump (and Russia) is more important to them than peace.

musiclover420 said:
Don't forget Trump has already disclosed classified info the Russians in the past



Ya, and we discussed that here.

Trump worked with Russia to help them fight ISIS.  Big fucking deal.  :whatever:

But brain dead Democrats don't see the real damage from this came in the story being leaked to the press.

But who cares - better to hate on Trump than to fight terrorism, right?



I don't see why we pander to tyrants like this to have peace. Putin has "served" as "president" since the 90s when he stole 10s of billions of dollars and ordered assassinations scare tactics and labor camps for all political opponents.

We can be diplomatic and also not sugar coat and let them get away with everything. Btw I personally don't believe Trump himself is a willing participant in a huge Russian conspiracy but his admin may be and Trump may want to be too friendly to Putin here. Saying things like Russia should be let back in the G8 seems very coincidental and straight up shady.

Something completely wrong and sick like unlawful invasion and Annexation of Ukraine and their continued push into Eastern Ukraine shouldn't be overlooked in the name of peace.

Also again I subscribe to Ben Shapiros philosophy at times and lately he has condemned the president for praising  Kim Jong Un and said putting U.S. Flags next to North Korean tags was comparable to the Nazi flag and American flag hanging together. The fact is Kim isn't a "very talented guy", he doesn't "love his people" He is the current leader of over 100 years of genocide. This is concentration camps on steroids. Otto came back with his teeth pulled out,blind and deaf.  The survivors that defect or escape NK have told some heart wrenching horror stories the make Dachau look merciful.

To sum up of course we want peace with both countries but ravishing Dictators with praise isn't productive for our president to be saying. Diplomacy doesn't have to mean kiss their asses. Also we should have included chemical weapon bans because nukes aren't the only WMDs.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25306684 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
But to answer your question, I'd have to give a hypothetical response because I can't know what Trump would say.  He might say something like "the military industrial complex is forcing me to keep tensions between our countries high, but I have no intention of starting an unprovoked war", for example.  You can't say something like that in public.



So you can't come up with a reason and are assuming trump has some secret magical one I see, dear leader can do no wrong I guess :shrug:

Let me ask you this, if it was Obama or Hillary meeting Putin (or any other dictator) in private do you think republicans (or even some dems for that matter) would just blindly assume it's for some secret good cause?

I guarantee republicans would be foaming at the mouth, all I am doing is wondering WTF is up and how anyone can think this is a good idea...
The Ecstatic said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What was the last war Russia started?  :popcorn:



Georgia?



I think cyber warfare against various elections around the globe should count... They are clearly a hostile country, trump meeting putin in private seems incredibly shady especially with all the info that has come out about trump and his administrations ties to russia...

Seriously_trippin said:
To sum up of course we want peace with both countries but ravishing Dictators with praise isn't productive for our president to be saying. Diplomacy doesn't have to mean kiss their asses. Also we should have included chemical weapon bans because nukes aren't the only WMDs.



Obama got shit from republicans for giving a salute while holding coffee, trump praises/salutes Kim and his military and suddenly the GOP loves NK. Really shows the double standards going on.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25306689 -

Therefore the president can decide what is classified, and what is not.  SO it is hard to make him 'leaking classified information' and if so, he will just say it is declassified.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25306724 -

musiclover420 said:
What legitimate reason could trump have to meet with putin alone?...





Hookers


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin without aides present [Re: musiclover420]
    #25306800 -

Quote:
What legitimate reason could trump have to meet with putin alone?...




  Because our free press says mean things  and Putin’s employees at RT will tell you all you need to know anyway .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Red Wave XUL 427 19 07/08/18 11:07 PM
by Brian Jones
* Putin Backs Bush Great_Satan 939 5 10/19/04 08:06 PM
by JesusChrist
* Putin moves to tighten Kremlin's grip on power Great_Satan 659 2 09/13/04 04:45 PM
by Zahid
* AIDS Is Man-Made
( 1 2 all )
usefulidiot 2,190 20 11/02/04 11:49 PM
by Teragon
* turn your bullshit detectors on - Putin: Russia warned US Vvellum 448 0 06/18/04 11:30 AM
by Vvellum
* Putin: Bush Must Win or Terrorists Will Triumph Great_Satan 990 5 01/07/05 12:42 PM
by DNKYD
* The Master Plan hongomon 1,123 9 03/07/03 11:20 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* ex-aide has it all wrong blacksabbathrulz 651 5 03/22/04 12:31 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
825 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.