Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I got bored
    #2525339 -



--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got bored [Re: Muppet]
    #2525464 -

:lol:


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got bored [Re: Muppet]
    #2525539 -

neato - nice wall :smile:


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got bored [Re: Strumpling]
    #2525571 -

lmao...that wall sux man - it only looks cool cause I gots mad skillz  :lol:




--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got bored [Re: Muppet]
    #2525586 -

Lol Wicked picture! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got bored [Re: Muppet]
    #2525608 -

yes I know :smile:


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got bored [Re: Strumpling]
    #2525923 -

it would be pretty tight if I really did have a wall like that though


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got bored [Re: Muppet]
    #2526055 -

no it wouldn't...that wall sux  :tongue:


--------------------


"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wouldnt it be possible to,........................ Psilocybeingzz 726 3 03/05/06 01:38 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Bored? Me too
( 1 2 all )
Strumpling 2,898 23 02/21/03 07:10 PM
by Strumpling
* I got really bored... Mystical_Craven 756 6 09/12/03 02:56 PM
by LeaveMeAlone
* Bored, playin' around... Meat_hod 472 5 10/22/07 12:05 AM
by m.v2
* Bored On A Sunday Night Penguarky Tunguin 497 4 12/20/05 10:37 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Ever get bored of music/instruments? adamj 604 1 06/01/06 07:38 PM
by Mickalopagus
* Creative, but bored as hell? It's Collaboration time!
( 1 2 3 all )
Blastrid 6,963 51 02/26/04 01:47 PM
by TheDude
* bored at the moment, anyone for a drum solo? BleaK 1,172 18 10/23/05 08:17 PM
by cateyes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
584 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.