Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25178368 -

Lophosaurus said:
I'm not a strong swimmer so I stay away from water parks. It would be pretty embarrassing to need rescuing from a water slide or wave pool



Yeah wave pool deaths are pretty common I think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: psi]
    #25178476 -

I got pink eye from a water park last year


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25178519 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Lophosaurus said:
I've been to Cedar Point, Bobolo Island, Disney in Florida, Universal studios/Islands of Adventure Florida, Sea World Florida, and Wet n Wild.

Islands has the bet rides and Universal is the most fun, especially during Halloween.



:incredible:

:whattefuck2:

Thats gotta be some kind of record.



LOL, there's probably a couple others that I forgot too. I lived an hour from Orlando, FL before and outside of Detroit so you could get tickets and go for the day pretty easily. Amusement parks really aren't that fun for me because the rides make me sick. For some reason when the roller coaster is indoors I don't get sick and that is why I prefer Universal/Islands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25178803 -

Interesting!

Im the same way! At disneyland, the magic mountain ride doesnt make me that sick. But any outdoor rollercoaster does.

NExt time im gunna try some drugs, A nice dose of Dramamine might do the trick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25178878 -

I like to sneak a flask and some weed into parks, at the very least.  :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25178959 -

Lol.  I almost drowned in a wave pool once.  Near the front and trying to reach the side to pull myself up.  I finally did but was so exhausted.  The last thing I would want is people at my funeral remembering that I went out dying in a wave pool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Robo]
    #25178965 -

That goes without saying, as well as other substances.  Riding one of those swing chairs around a lagoon, hence the name of the park, fucked up as hell with a warm summer rain coming down and laughing my ass off.  The rush was pure bliss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25178970 -

I hardly even go to the wave pool at water parks, that’s like the last thing on my mind. I’m riding slides or chilling on the lazy river.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Robo] * 3
    #25178990 -

busch gardens

best water park? blizzard beach


--------------------
...Did he doubt or did he try? Answers aplenty in the bye and bye
Talk about your plenty and talk about your ills, one man gathers what another man spills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Robo]
    #25179204 -

Robo Shaman said:
I like to sneak a flask and some weed into parks, at the very least.  :hehehe:



Back in high school, i tried to sneak in a couple of shroom chocolates disguised as taffys in a plastic baggie. Well that was dumb idea cause they searched us and had "no outside food" and threw away my baggie.

I had a camera with 35mm film that i could have easily stuffed the candies into. Stupid. That one still hurts :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25179220 -

You learn over time.  I just carry a 12 pack in now.  LSD in wallets is A OK!  And bringing back a joint I couldn't finish from Denver on a flight in my backpack was a mistake, makes me grin.  I put it in my cigarette box but you could smell it everywhere.

It made me nervous flying back into my home state of Utah and the fascist regime hear.  So I just kept ordering drinks to calm my nerves.

It is amusing as the people around me could all smell it but didn't say anything.  A plus I suppose when flying.  And the world all turned out alright.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Veihler] * 1
    #25179613 -

Veihler said:
busch gardens

best water park? blizzard beach




Although I do like Busch Gardens, Kings Dominion is waaaay better in rides for me.

Man, I want to go to a water park this summer.

:justcantwait:


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: pachoo]
    #25179803 -

Same!

Its been too long since ive been to one. Love water parks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25179868 -

Cedar point is the shit! I'm going back in a couple weeks. Road trip!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tripping at Disney or another amusement park LthirdSeyeD 1,913 13 02/03/05 07:26 PM
by balls
* tripping at an amusement park? hobbitxkillyou 937 15 11/04/05 01:05 PM
by bomber101
* Report: Parks shut down drop-tower rides after teen loses feet
( 1 2 all )
Helge 3,264 26 06/22/07 02:11 PM
by Cowgold
* this is why i dont go on amusment rides.... deadHead321 780 10 06/22/07 11:12 PM
by deadHead321
* Trailer Park Boys
( 1 2 all )
Country1 4,076 34 04/02/09 11:22 AM
by Entropymancer
* I got a job at Blizzard, now they changed their mind :(
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 4,739 36 11/14/05 08:08 PM
by Harbinger
* What is the funnest scene for you in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?
( 1 2 all )
Nifflerz 2,251 20 08/01/09 08:34 PM
by the bizzle
* 2 things that amused me tonight... Boom 602 6 10/30/05 11:24 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
638 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.