Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What is the funnest amusement park you have been to?
    #25176880 -

Talking about mainly roller coasters or other rides that bring out the legal drugs in your body, lol.  Nothing like adrenaline.  I go fucked up when I go and meet great people in my local one.  Mostly in the smoking area but there is also a camping area where the parties start.  Yet it is outdated and Mormony.  So this year something different. St. Louis?  California?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25177147 -

6 Flags is probably my favorite.

And the water parks of Cali if u count those.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25177153 -

I've only been to Wonderland but it's supposed to be one of the best in the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #25177179 -

Kings Island

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: unam sanctum]
    #25177241 -

http://www.kiddiepark.com

The link says it all. Better than Disney world.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Not Responding] * 2
    #25177274 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Patlal] * 3
    #25177292 -

Cedar point

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: NOUS333]
    #25177430 -

Anywhere but holiday world ... worst amusement park of all time .


--------------------
Space may be the final frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood Basement

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Patlal]
    #25177588 -

The Lumberjack looks so Canadian.  Never been to Toronto but have a passport.  It looks like a great place but no camping.  My hometown area has a campground and for people with tents and R.V.'s 

A out of towner brought a 12 pack to the smoking section and trades me some beers for cigs.  It was great, it is almost always great meeting people from the States and the world.

But mostly about the rush on some rides and the operator told me not to wear my ear buds but I igored her.  At the end of the ride the were out of my ears and wrapped completely around the safety bar in front of me, lol.  She just shook her head like "I told you so".  Summer.  Time for some fun.

Since the dollar is tanking Toronto is out of the question for now.  But thanks for posting that.  Will keep it on the backburner.

Anyone been to Busch Gardens?  Am curious about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Not Responding]
    #25177596 -

Yeah, nothing like a place that is as trashy as that.  It looks like a carnival run.  Thanks for wasting my time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Barnaby] * 2
    #25177626 -

I've been to Cedar Point, Bobolo Island, Disney in Florida, Universal studios/Islands of Adventure Florida, Sea World Florida, and Wet n Wild.

Islands has the bet rides and Universal is the most fun, especially during Halloween.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Patlal]
    #25177630 -

Patlal said:
Canada's Wonderland

https://www.canadaswonderland.com/



Same here. But I haven't really been to any other amusement parks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: psi]
    #25177644 -

Hershey park


--------------------
NotSheekle said
β€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #25177741 -

I think the biggest coaster I went on was at Kings Dominion in VA, that’s the most fun for me at these places. The initial drop was a little taller than one of the tallest ones in the world before that, somewhere in Japan. But they’re building bigger ones all the time. Probably have one twice that size now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: psi]
    #25177800 -

psi said:
Patlal said:
Canada's Wonderland

https://www.canadaswonderland.com/



Same here. But I haven't really been to any other amusement parks.



Make thedrive to Montreal and go to La Ronde. Well worth it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Patlal]
    #25177864 -

understood there all crap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #25177874 -

Probably knotts berry farm in cali. All though disneyland had some good ones. Every time I went out of state as I usually traveled in Jan-Feb as I lived in alaska. 6 flags was ALWAYS closed for maintenance. Like 3 different times in 3 different states. So sad.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25177879 -

Lophosaurus said:
I've been to Cedar Point, Bobolo Island, Disney in Florida, Universal studios/Islands of Adventure Florida, Sea World Florida, and Wet n Wild.

Islands has the bet rides and Universal is the most fun, especially during Halloween.



One of my favorite water parks is Blizzard Beach at Disney World, ever been to that one? The ski resort themed park. It's a little older now...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Robo]
    #25178244 -

No, never been to that one. I've drove past it before and it looked like a lot of fun. I'm not a strong swimmer so I stay away from water parks. It would be pretty embarrassing to need rescuing from a water slide or wave pool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the funnest amusement park you have been to? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25178271 -

Lophosaurus said:
I've been to Cedar Point, Bobolo Island, Disney in Florida, Universal studios/Islands of Adventure Florida, Sea World Florida, and Wet n Wild.

Islands has the bet rides and Universal is the most fun, especially during Halloween.



:incredible:

:whattefuck2:

Thats gotta be some kind of record.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tripping at Disney or another amusement park LthirdSeyeD 1,912 13 02/03/05 07:26 PM
by balls
* tripping at an amusement park? hobbitxkillyou 937 15 11/04/05 01:05 PM
by bomber101
* Report: Parks shut down drop-tower rides after teen loses feet
( 1 2 all )
Helge 3,264 26 06/22/07 02:11 PM
by Cowgold
* this is why i dont go on amusment rides.... deadHead321 780 10 06/22/07 11:12 PM
by deadHead321
* Trailer Park Boys
( 1 2 all )
Country1 4,076 34 04/02/09 11:22 AM
by Entropymancer
* I got a job at Blizzard, now they changed their mind :(
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 4,739 36 11/14/05 08:08 PM
by Harbinger
* What is the funnest scene for you in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?
( 1 2 all )
Nifflerz 2,251 20 08/01/09 08:34 PM
by the bizzle
* 2 things that amused me tonight... Boom 602 6 10/30/05 11:24 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
638 topic views. 1 members, 24 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.