Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: Patlal]
    #25164825 -

"Incels" are losers who should kill themselves before they end up killing other people. We need an "opincel" like in the old days to really stick it to those fuckers. If anyone deserves to be mercilessly trolled the fuck out of, it's them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: nooneman]
    #25164831 -

Why do they complain of being sexless virgins if they are promissed 72 virgins in heaven after they kill and theoretically kill themselves as suspect tried to do. Seems a viscious circle of unfulfilled pussy promises.


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #25164886 -

it was done by an altright white male women hating losers

domestic terrorism, the babies of the patriarchy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #25165065 -

I think you misread "incel" for "Islam"? It is the Mohamaramadamadans that talk of the 72 virgins. These "incel" virgins are just people who can't relate to woman, and feel insulted by their lack of success with them, and so want to punish them, or those that are.
They're probably autistic.



Edited by deucedbi9 (04/25/18 05:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: deucedbi9]
    #25165116 -

Hewwweellleeyyy shiitttt.    That is class 4f loser motherfucker level there.



If you dont have the strength within you to go and ask multiple women out, if you really need it, or if you are a total social fuckuo bc your genetics look like a retard tried to tie dye a dirty handkerchief, then pay for sex, safely on craigslist. Wtf...


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: ServantOfBaphomet] * 1
    #25165152 -

Wonder if he will still have problems with "involuntary celibacy" is prison

:nicesmile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: Tantrika]
    #25165194 -

dude that shit is so fake
he's referencing an anime board in the caption
and it wasn't a profile
the link in the description people posted was a page reference with numbers not a profile
you could litterally make one about anything with time stamps and everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: Patlal]
    #25165837 -

Patlal said:
It's funny how Americans no longer care or even show empathy to situations with situations like this

In canada it's a national tragedy. Everybody that knows about it feel like shit. It's a horrible thing...

Then you guys do sarcastic jokes about it and buy a bunch of guns you'll never have on knew when shit happens.. Either you'll get scared like regular people or fire bullets in the crowd because you panicked and realized you had your gun... Then maybe if you get really lucky, you kill the driver of a speeding van without shooting innocent bystanders...



They don't know it any other way. Look at the news articles for hecks sake, gosh!

Any mention of another country being civilized in comparison could be met with "oh yeah, then why don't you stay there so, jackoff?" type comments, or "why does our news interest you so much, you dweeb?" type retorts.

The best defense is a strong offence. I learned that in American football.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #25165840 -

Lobstersauce be instagatin" like a mofo lol


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #25165969 -

LobsterSauce said:
The best defense is a strong offence. I learned that in American football.



There's no such thing as "offence" in American football. its offense. Offence is how Canadians spell it and how has that worked out for their pedestrians?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: koods]
    #25166040 -

take no offence
major offensive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #25166065 -

koods said:
LobsterSauce said:
The best defense is a strong offence. I learned that in American football.



There's no such thing as "offence" in American football. its offense. Offence is how Canadians spell it and how has that worked out for their pedestrians?




That was more about a lack of a fence.


LobsterSauce said:
Pedestrianized areas strategically blocked with bollards might need to be implemented.

Freedom reduces when people show just why we can't have nice things.



I can't really see how pedestrianisation in order to keep cars and people apart is necessarily a bad thing, or how it equates to a reduction of freedom. I like the relatively cleaner air of pedestrianised areas. Drivers should be encouraged, especialy in the narrow roads of Europe, to use public transport in crowded town centres.


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: deucedbi9]
    #25166410 -

deucedbi9 said:
koods said:
LobsterSauce said:
The best defense is a strong offence. I learned that in American football.



There's no such thing as "offence" in American football. its offense. Offence is how Canadians spell it and how has that worked out for their pedestrians?




That was more about a lack of a fence.


LobsterSauce said:
Pedestrianized areas strategically blocked with bollards might need to be implemented.

Freedom reduces when people show just why we can't have nice things.



I can't really see how pedestrianisation in order to keep cars and people apart is necessarily a bad thing, or how it equates to a reduction of freedom. I like the relatively cleaner air of pedestrianised areas. Drivers should be encouraged, especialy in the narrow roads of Europe, to use public transport in crowded town centres.



Any city worth its salt tries to reduce city centre congestion with more pedestrianized areas for like you said, better breathing and to have an area that is(apart from the possibility of getting mowed down by rogue drivers) more relaxing to take in.

Lack of fence, should have been on the fence, instead of off etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: Konyap]
    #25166428 -

Konyap said:
dude that shit is so fake
he's referencing an anime board in the caption
and it wasn't a profile
the link in the description people posted was a page reference with numbers not a profile
you could litterally make one about anything with time stamps and everything



I think the incels thing is for real though.  When the story first broke, I went to an incels subreddit just to see what they were saying about it, and there was a sticky there claiming “FAKE NEWS!”  I went and checked back in this morning, and that sticky has been replaced with one that implicitly acknowledges that the Toronto van killer was incel, and that they do not condone his actions.  If even the incels themselves are saying it’s real, I’m certain that there’s enough evidence to show that this dude’s “incel rebellion” post was legit. 

Any of you ever visit an incel forum?  I’ve been occasionally stopping by to read them for probably near 2 years now; it’s one fucked up group.  Probably in my list of top 3 toxic communities I’ve encountered on the internet.  The funniest (but sad) thing about it is that most of them actually aren’t even incel- they’re voluntarily celibate and don’t know the difference.  I feel truly bad for those guys, that’s an awful way to choose to live.  Hating the world for your own shortcomings that you could totally remediate with some effort.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25166433 -

Patlal said:
Either you'll get scared like regular people or fire bullets in the crowd because you panicked and realized you had your gun... Then maybe if you get really lucky, you kill the driver of a speeding van without shooting innocent bystanders...



People snipe me while I'm driving the Meth delivery van in Grand Theft Auto Online all the time. There are marksmen that good out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #25166454 -

I thought the incels thing was a joke of a misspelling, like Bassfreak’s “minus well.” I didn’t know it was a word or even a thing. I just found some reddit pages and it’s just great. I couldn’t help but laugh at a “no virgin shaming” rule I saw. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: Patlal]
    #25166503 -

Quote:
Patlal said:
It's funny how Americans no longer care or even show empathy to situations with situations like this

In canada it's a national tragedy. Everybody that knows about it feel like shit. It's a horrible thing...



Do you mourn every time a person dies in Africa?

People are murdered everyday. Does that mean we should feel like shit everyday?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: XUL]
    #25166523 -

I'm from Toronto and I wouldn't say this news affected me any more than other random news of shitty things happening. Aggressive and uncaring motorists kill pedestrians and cyclists all the time. "Oops," then a slap on the wrist unless they were drunk or it's super obvious it was on purpose.

Though I do have some elderly relatives who live pretty close to there and I'm sure it must have had an effect on them to hear about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25166586 -

XLCaps said:
I thought the incels thing was a joke of a misspelling, like Bassfreak’s “minus well.” I didn’t know it was a word or even a thing. I just found some reddit pages and it’s just great. I couldn’t help but laugh at a “no virgin shaming” rule I saw. :lol:



It’s a weird ass community man.  They’ve got codified language to designate their levels of inceldom: KL= kissless, HHL= hand-holdless, etc.  It’s a bunch of guys who define themselves by their lack of sexual/romantic experiences, while blaming women/society/genetics for all their problems.  It’s this whole toxic echo chamber where someone goes who might feel a certain way, and those feelings get amplified and affirmed until they reach a breaking point and either KTS or do some shit like this fellow in Toronto.  I think most of them do live a life of quiet misery, but that’s still no way to live.  A lot of them advocate for repeal of the prohibition on rape, or think the government should dole out “sex rations” to men.  A lot of it is pretty disturbing stuff.  And I think the worst part is that there are kids like 14 years old in these incel subs and forums, just getting indoctrinated into this hateful ideology, kids that would probably have a pretty good chance at a fulfilling, happy life otherwise.  I suspect some of them grow out of it, but I know that some of them grow further into it.  Crazy stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psycho drives a van in a crowd of people in Toronto. Kills 9 injures 16 [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #25166596 -

I check in on their stuff every once in a while. "Hapas" and "asianmasculinity" on reddit are similarly bitter about life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Windoze killed my hard drive DreaMaTrix 3,134 15 10/06/02 06:57 PM
by ShroominSpradl
* Friendly Dog Prevents Killing Spree? trendalM 889 1 06/25/04 09:58 PM
by Redstorm
* Dutch Film Director Theo Van Gogh Killed beejay 1,089 4 11/05/04 12:20 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Shroomerites in toronto at the stones
( 1 2 all )
Ole Field Trashe 4,744 31 07/31/03 11:14 PM
by Phencyclidine
* 15!!!!!! Children Killed by US Gov. in horrible travesty Spiffy 2,307 6 12/07/03 11:16 PM
by Anonymous
* Toronto. Phluck 1,226 16 10/22/04 10:57 AM
by Therapy
* Where to go in Toronto? Asshole 1,273 11 12/30/03 03:57 PM
by Bhairabas
* What to do in Toronto at 7am? Krishna 741 3 12/04/04 08:50 AM
by Shroom_Herder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,848 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.