Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #25160413 -

ServantOfBaphomet said:
Damn Robo, do u an xbx have beef?



Lol I have no problem with him im fucking with him most of the time but he seems pretty mad :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25160414 -

Not sure what you're referring to. Refresh my memory, guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Robo]
    #25160415 -

:shrug:

May not have been you

And i just saw ur pm, maybe ur not mad lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25160442 -

I ain't even mad. I'm gonna smoke one of these shitty Backwoods cigars and listen to Billie Holiday, while I sand down this piano for painting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Robo] * 2
    #25160651 -

Awwhh they made up


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Robo] * 1
    #25160656 -

Lucky I haven't gotten oxy in years. Those oc80's were the shit. Was a bum deal when they switched to the op's and everyone started doing heroin. All though I prefer the taste and high of heroin over oxy.

Morphine was my favorite to shoot though. Good shit right there. Mix a little meth in there. I've been clean for 6 years but thinking of that makes my body tingle.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25160726 -

Morphine and hydromorphone are the best opioid pills to shoot. I loved Oxy back when it was real and abusable, but being an oxy addict made morphine feel weak as fuck.

My recent experiences with morphine have totally changed my mind about it though. Morphine is awesome, and as great as Oxycodone is, it's just not worth the trouble you end up in. Hellish withdrawals and it gives you such a stupid tolerance that there are very few other opioids besides fent or methadone that can make the WD go away.

I remember back in my oxy days, I bought a few hundred morphine 30s just for personal use because I got a sick deal on them. After less than a week I could barely feel the high. All they did was get me well even on the biggest shots I could fit in a rig (morphine is only soluble up to 50mg/ml). I went back to oxy and felt fucking great after every single shot and never looked back until I ended up on a methadone program.

I have a love/hate relationship with Oxycodone. It's a fucking amazing high, but the downsides are huge compared to all the other stuff that's out there besides fent.

But at the moment, I'm glad to be off of all that shit again. Just gotta work on cutting out the krat now.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Canadian Jesus] * 1
    #25160733 -

I prefer heroin. All though wish it could be consistent. Before I quit I did a half nift shot and woke up in an ambulance. half nift is .05. Mixed it with fentynal I guess. Lost a lot of good friends over the years from it. If I could buy heroin at the store with a known amount like I can pot here in Washington that would be mint.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25160739 -

Yeah, body memory.  I just hear a song that I used to binge drugs to and my body just reacts.  I feel it, not like taking it but similar.  Physiology.  Strange.  It just shifts because of how far I took so many of those experiences.  Like the memory and body is just defending itself from the sudden onrush.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Barnaby]
    #25160746 -

Nature has evolved so much over time and evolution.  Every species from insect to human is made to survive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25161490 -

Damn, u guys got stories!

Opiates sound like the ultimate high/bliss and the ultimate low of addiction, tolerance and WD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25161967 -

Oh my Ggauudd! Its Caaaptain Oobviious!!


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25162304 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Damn, u guys got stories!

Opiates sound like the ultimate high/bliss and the ultimate low of addiction, tolerance and WD.



Opiates are awesome and I really hate that I love them so much.

Like why couldn't I love weed? Nah, weed just gives me panic attacks :sad: It had to be one of the most addictive class of drugs on earth that I love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25162597 -

Cannabis is a wonderful thing when not used to excess. You can keep everything else, including opiates.  :bigweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Robo] * 1
    #25162602 -

Where do I pick up my opiates?


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Robo]
    #25163106 -

Robo Shaman said:
Cannabis is a wonderful thing when not used to excess. You can keep everything else, including opiates.  :bigweed:



I only enjoy cannabis when used in excess.

Here and there just gives me anxiety and gets me too high.

Multiple times daily or not at all for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #25163186 -

Canadian Jesus said:
Morphine and hydromorphone are the best opioid pills to shoot. I loved Oxy back when it was real and abusable, but being an oxy addict made morphine feel weak as fuck.

My recent experiences with morphine have totally changed my mind about it though. Morphine is awesome, and as great as Oxycodone is, it's just not worth the trouble you end up in. Hellish withdrawals and it gives you such a stupid tolerance that there are very few other opioids besides fent or methadone that can make the WD go away.

I remember back in my oxy days, I bought a few hundred morphine 30s just for personal use because I got a sick deal on them. After less than a week I could barely feel the high. All they did was get me well even on the biggest shots I could fit in a rig (morphine is only soluble up to 50mg/ml). I went back to oxy and felt fucking great after every single shot and never looked back until I ended up on a methadone program.

I have a love/hate relationship with Oxycodone. It's a fucking amazing high, but the downsides are huge compared to all the other stuff that's out there besides fent.

But at the moment, I'm glad to be off of all that shit again. Just gotta work on cutting out the krat now.



What is hydromorphone? Heard of it never found it. Imo the best shots are morphine, heroin, dillies. Dilaudid. Dillies were the first thing I ever shot. Wow i've been wasting my drugs for so long. :lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25163199 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Damn, u guys got stories!

Opiates sound like the ultimate high/bliss and the ultimate low of addiction, tolerance and WD.



Absolutely. All though meth and coke are best rushes when it come to needle use. All though that warm blanket that heroin and opiates are is fucking fantastic as well.

Done a lot. I have stories for days. Girls get mad at me while dating because I have a story for everything. My motto in life has always been do what makes the best story. If you don't tell the better one. None of my stories are bullshit though I used to be an interesting person growing up. Done a lot. :lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25163990 -

Heres some PST i made today :awehigh:



Shit was bitter as hell. I drank some grapefruit juice too so im about to be opiated as shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodded all day on oxy [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25164170 -

Enjoy your high! Then stop while you can, if you even can stop. You're going down a path and the further you get, the harder it will be to turn back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hydromorphone!
( 1 2 all )
Zpw 1,855 21 12/11/11 06:41 AM
by bigboi86
* Little BLue Oxy 30's? starfire_xes 6,268 16 06/15/11 02:05 AM
by starfire_xes
* Nodding at the airport
( 1 2 all )
mellowparty 1,320 33 08/20/12 04:29 PM
by The_Ghost
* Dilaudid and lortab drug test question. lil_demented 5,394 8 03/09/11 06:43 AM
by Synesthetic
* just did some oxy
( 1 2 all )
thegatewaydrug 2,954 38 11/09/05 12:58 AM
by lid
* Driving on Oxy
( 1 2 all )
Alec_Baldwin 1,891 28 01/21/10 04:46 PM
by fliped
* 11 oxys Fungal-one 962 19 11/30/10 11:27 PM
by Gumby
* oxy!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Shroom lover 2,069 69 03/12/10 01:26 PM
by themostpurple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,536 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.