Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Andrew Mccabe Got Fired
    #25069733 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #25069868 -

Fuck McCabe and fuck the FBI, but this is just sheer pettiness and vindictiveness on Trump's part.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25069885 -

I wonder if trump will get secret service protection in jail because he just made this personal. If mueller was thinking about having any restraint, he's gonna throw the book at him.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: koods]
    #25069911 -

Our country tis of thee...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: chibiabos]
    #25069915 -

Right wingers would be storming the white house with AR-15s if Obama the black president had done something like this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25069923 -

The Ecstatic said:
Fuck McCabe and fuck the FBI, but this is just sheer pettiness and vindictiveness on Trump's part.



Trump has no responsibility for this.  THE OPR made the request for the ATTY Gen. to fire Mccabe.

Who is the next in the deep-state to go down in flames?  Comey?  Pete Stryok?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #25069951 -

K


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: koods] * 2
    #25070416 -

koods said:
I wonder if trump will get secret service protection in jail because he just made this personal. If mueller was thinking about having any restraint, he's gonna throw the book at him.



For what? :popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: qman] * 1
    #25070765 -

:badsurprise:

Great question.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #25070817 -

Tax evasion, money laundering, campaign fininace, obstruction of justice, conspiracy against the United States. If you actually pay attention to the investigation. Trump will be tried in ththe District of Columbia. Good luck with that white boy

Just remember I am always proven right: remember Flynn and Manafort

Kushner, Don Jr and President Moron are next. Mark my words

#draintheswamp


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/17/18 12:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: koods] * 1
    #25070830 -

Quote:
He will lose his 1.8M pension.



... and probably receive a 3 million dollar advance on his book deal and movie rights.
:cookiemonster: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #25070834 -

I suspect he won't lose his pension in the end when the full facts are revealed.

Jeff sessions will probably go to jail as well, although recusing himself from the Russia investigation probably saved him from an obstruction of justice charge.


This is the most corrupt administration in American history.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: koods]
    #25070943 -

koods said:
Just remember I am always proven right: remember Flynn and Manafort



No, you lost the bet, and you are STILL wrong about it.  Why would you lie when I can simply link to the bet.
koods said:
Ok. The bet is Michael Flynn or Paul Manafort is under indictment or has been charged with crimes or has made a deal to avoid prosecution. before June 1, 2017 related to Russia related activities.



They weren't charged with crimes "related to Russia related activities".

Flynn was indicted for lying, not for actually doing anything else wrong, and Manafort was indicted for Ukraine related activity. But I've reminded you about that before.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: koods] * 1
    #25070973 -

koods said:
Tax evasion, money laundering, campaign fininace, obstruction of justice, conspiracy against the United States. If you actually pay attention to the investigation. Trump will be tried in ththe District of Columbia. Good luck with that white boy

Just remember I am always proven right: remember Flynn and Manafort

Kushner, Don Jr and President Moron are next. Mark my words

#draintheswamp



"Just remember I am always proven right"

Remember your prediction for the Clinton/Trump election?  :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: qman] * 1
    #25071042 -

Clinton won by three million votes


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25071047 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Just remember I am always proven right: remember Flynn and Manafort



No, you lost the bet, and you are STILL wrong about it.  Why would you lie when I can simply link to the bet.
koods said:
Ok. The bet is Michael Flynn or Paul Manafort is under indictment or has been charged with crimes or has made a deal to avoid prosecution. before June 1, 2017 related to Russia related activities.



They weren't charged with crimes "related to Russia related activities".

Flynn was indicted for lying, not for actually doing anything else wrong, and Manafort was indicted for Ukraine related activity. But I've reminded you about that before.



Ukrainian related lol. Jesus. You really are a Putin bootlicker
Manafort worked for putins Ukrainian puppet, but you already know that. You're just so ideological deluded by anything having to do with Russia, you will twist any fact to protect him. It's gross

Edited by koods (03/17/18 02:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: koods]
    #25071072 -

So if the bet was "Russia related activities", you think you win for "Ukrainian related activities"?

:justno:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25071079 -

Yes because it was Russia related. Stop making a fool of yourself


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: koods] * 1
    #25071146 -

Wow u mad bro?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Andrew Mccabe Got Fired [Re: ohcrapitsnico] * 3
    #25071158 -

He's a very sore loser.  :smirk:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 12:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 07:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 07:48 AM
by zahudulallah
* Yowzah! Ukraine's Pulchritudinous Prime Minister Phred 1,593 9 02/08/05 08:45 AM
by Prosgeopax
* Comey, Mccabe, Clinton being recommened by the DOJ to face possible criminal charges tdubz 480 15 04/25/18 09:01 AM
by krypto2000
* Why H.R. 1995 was rammed through under cover of fire Visionary Tools 1,226 7 11/05/07 06:01 AM
by Seuss
* Approve NATO Membership For Ukraine And Georgia?
( 1 2 all )
fireworks_godS 1,969 21 08/11/08 10:57 PM
by phi1618
* WTC 911 Fires - Not So Hot, Eh?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
usefulidiot 11,808 189 01/27/05 11:11 AM
by CJay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,276 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 38 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.