Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: koods]
    #24832297 -

koods said:
I've literally never heard someone complain about not being able to get an indoor job before. Like there are two classes of people, innies and outties :lol:



The indoor jobs are the high paying cushy easy jobs and the outside jobs are the hard labor minimum wage jobs like construction etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: ShiVersblood] * 1
    #24832401 -

There are quite a lot of shitty indoor jobs that you seem to be unaware of. It's not all just suits and ties and schmoozing by the water cooler.

- Shitty retail jobs
- Shitty food service jobs
- Shitty factory and warehouse jobs

etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: psi]
    #24832713 -

yeah office jobs suck that much more because it's all you have to fall back on so when you get fired you're essentially on an alien planet with no money in the bank if you're in IT or something

id work outside if they let me wear a cowboy hat or sombrero but people would make fun of me

Edited by Konyap (12/07/17 07:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: Konyap]
    #24832721 -

These nice white ladies got a cushy indoor job



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: koods]
    #24832739 -

Drugs are a helluva drug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: koods]
    #24832740 -

Man, I wish I could get more sunlight - I've  already got a vitamin d deficiency according to recent bloodwork, and it's usually dark on my way to work and dark on my way home.

Luckily I sit by a window because my office is in a converted warehouse and if you're not right by a window then it's really dark and pretty much lit up by computer screens and some ambient lighting.

I wouldn't give up my health benefit and 401k for it, but I used to be in the sun a lot and I miss it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: koods]
    #24832760 -

Lol why is being pale a bad thing? You are scandinavian, be scandinavian. I am super pale too, used to hate it but then realized how sill that was, there are so many ideas of what is beautiful and the grass is always greener on the other side yo! Love yourself.

Or you could spend a ton of time and money on tanning beds, or move somewhere close to the equator. But Everyone darkens in the sun eventually, except albinos I guess.

In thailand everyone uses skin lightening cream to appear more pale because they think it is beautiful and it is a status symbol (lighter skin means you don't have to work outside so are likely more wealthy) but then when I met some lighter skinned Thai people they told me they wanted darker skin because they thought it was more beautiful, it was fascinating, I think it is just the human condition to want what you can't have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: xzylocybin]
    #24832775 -

Paleness is considered sexy in a lot of the world, white people are 30% of the world population and steadily dropping so why not enjoy the fact that you are rare and people consider you exotic and sexy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: xzylocybin] * 1
    #24832798 -

Rich people used to spread lead carbonate on their faces to look even more white. Then they died.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: xzylocybin]
    #24832806 -

Interesting you mentioned skin lightening creams in Thailand because I was thinking of something similar. The interesting part being that I wasn’t aware it was international like that. I watched a video on youtube about this but it was about Jamaica, I’ve mentioned it a few times around here before just because I thought it was curious. They said the same thing too, about the status symbol and overall aesthetic of the whitened skin. I wonder how prevalent this is around the world.


OP, my one cousin is a quarter Jamaican. He doesn’t really tan, just gets slightly less pale. Maybe you have genes of Africa. Hella.

Personally I can’t really tan. It just causes me severe agony for no purpose. My back in particular had one super bad burn as a kid and that set me up for a lifetime of shirt-wearing. I think it’s like a nerve damage thing perhaps, because a light burn can hurt a lot. Fortunately I’ve spent enough time working outside that my arms and face can’t burn, so I can atleast appear tanned a few months out of the year without worrying about sun screen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: psi]
    #24832809 -

psi said:
There are quite a lot of shitty indoor jobs that you seem to be unaware of. It's not all just suits and ties and schmoozing by the water cooler.

- Shitty retail jobs
- Shitty food service jobs
- Shitty factory and warehouse jobs

etc.



I didn't see you list the high paying out door jobs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #24832818 -

Was I supposed to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24832820 -

I used to think i was white but apparently I'm Native American



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: ShiVersblood] * 1
    #24832824 -

Stealth1Vampire said:
psi said:
There are quite a lot of shitty indoor jobs that you seem to be unaware of. It's not all just suits and ties and schmoozing by the water cooler.

- Shitty retail jobs
- Shitty food service jobs
- Shitty factory and warehouse jobs

etc.



I didn't see you list the high paying out door jobs.



Professional baseball player


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: psi]
    #24832831 -

psi said:
Was I supposed to?




Yes. Try harder next time if you think you are going to out smart me.

Edited by ShiVersblood (12/07/17 08:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: koods]
    #24832832 -

I can see the Cherokee heritage in your face. We shall call you Chief Chases Bears.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: Near Dylan]
    #24832870 -

Near Dylan said:
Im scandanavian. I'm pale. I work in a forest preserve and am in the sun for a good part of the day. I don't tan. I dont even get sunburn. I just stay pale. Wuddup wit dat. Someone tell me what to do to get more tan being pale is annoying.

Like, i wouldnt say im crazy pale. In high school i had a darker tan and it faded and then just never came back so i just wanna know if theres anything besides tanning beds or spray tans that would help me to be less pale. Do those sun tan spray things work? The ones that like, make you tan easier or something?



Stay pale, I'd rub sunscreen all day on you.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #24832890 -

Stealth1Vampire said:
psi said:
Was I supposed to?




Yes. Try harder next time if you think you are going to out smart me.



No need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: psi]
    #24833064 -

I've had sun burns so bad
I sat up with my face buried in the edge of my bed while it the clown was there hanging out with me
I'd be in bed just cursing I want the sun to fucking explode

dark skin people put on some moisterizer no biggie
my ass just is in pain for 2 weeks straight

no one can be outside more then like an hour tho without damaging some of their skin
dark skin just is better at protecting against super hot rays in the equator, the sun there will fry their asses

Edited by Konyap (12/07/17 09:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: Konyap]
    #24833071 -

nobody wants skin cancer.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sunburned boobs *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
forbiddendonut 12,897 133 04/08/08 05:23 AM
by Gratos
* Sunburns...
( 1 2 all )
The_Ghost 4,231 24 07/25/07 02:59 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Pale Girls
( 1 2 3 all )
SprewellSleeve 3,062 44 05/17/10 04:18 PM
by Kada
* Instant Hangover, Jet-Lag, Sunburn Cure through IV.
( 1 2 all )
kr0nik0 2,883 38 03/22/13 03:44 PM
by kr0nik0
* Sunburn... Need some advice...
( 1 2 all )
XUL 2,429 32 06/17/12 12:52 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Sunburn after-care Lanc3r117 1,273 12 05/19/09 08:28 AM
by boxcarguy07
* weed for sunburn.. HELP Horror_Biz138 3,956 11 03/24/14 06:31 PM
by dontknow
* Who here is sunburned? Uzziel 411 9 03/30/14 12:57 AM
by berdinwall

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,817 topic views. 2 members, 284 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.