Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24829193 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
So u dont sunburn? I find that hard to believe. Everybody sunburns.

Do u wear sunscreen? If u wear a light sunscreen, like 20-30SPF, u should tan up some. I would think :shrug:

I think u need more sun. Ive seen white dudes tan, but they live in the tropics for long periods and thus get tanned up.



I wear sunscreen at work. I already said, I work in the sun, a nd i get sunburnt but dont get red


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: Near Dylan]
    #24829301 -

What does your skin look like after its sunburnt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24829436 -

i mean, 90% of the time i feel like it looks normal, but i can do that thing where i touch my skin and it gets white than fades back, you know what im talkin about? so it gets tinted a little but not a noticeable amount. Somethins up with my pigment i swear


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: Near Dylan]
    #24829659 -

I feel like i need to do scientific experiments on u.

Your skin could be the future of white people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24829664 -

The KKK wants to clone me to spread the pure white gene.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: Near Dylan]
    #24829666 -

snow monkey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: Near Dylan] * 3
    #24829684 -

Near Dylan said:
I wear sunscreen at work. I already said, I work in the sun, a nd i get sunburnt but dont get red



So you wear sunscreen in the sun and don't get very sunburned? No shit.


I don't wear sunscreen myself, with the climate here there's a limited amount of the year to get out in the sun and I make the most of it. Depression is higher on my list of concerns than skin cancer. If I'm starting to get burned I'll cover up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: Near Dylan]
    #24829751 -

You need a new job you can get sun cancer if your too white working outside like that. It’s bad for the skin. Maybe some new position or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: ShiVersblood] * 2
    #24829821 -

That will go over well.

Sorry boss, I can't work in the sun because I'm white.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: koods] * 1
    #24831834 -

Cant work outside cause white.

Now that would be an awesome white privilege :thumbup:


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #24832016 -

Why should people have to risk their life by possibly getting skin cancer by working outside all the time for minimum wage. Its not fair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #24832023 -

Well I mean there are also indoor jobs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: psi] * 1
    #24832029 -

Its A LOT harder to get hired for a indoor job. Especially in this economy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #24832045 -

I wonder how the numbers stack up on that. Willingness to work outside would definitely help one's chances of obtaining an entry level job though I'm sure.

I miss working outside, my indoor job is a lot more stress.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: ShiVersblood] * 1
    #24832060 -

Stealth1Vampire said:
Why should people have to risk their life by possibly getting skin cancer by working outside all the time for minimum wage. Its not fair.



Life isn't fair.:blewmeanie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: California]
    #24832071 -

Stealth1Vampire said:
Why should people have to risk their life by possibly getting skin cancer by working outside all the time for minimum wage. Its not fair.



I want to work outside. And I dont make minimum wage lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #24832149 -

Stealth1Vampire said:
Its A LOT harder to get hired for a indoor job. Especially in this economy.



Unemployment is at 4% if you can't get a cushy indoor job you're probably a skillless, lazy bum with a criminal record


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: koods]
    #24832155 -

I've literally never heard someone complain about not being able to get an indoor job before. Like there are two classes of people, innies and outties :lol:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: koods]
    #24832172 -

koods said:
you're probably a skillless, lazy bum with a criminal record



:resignednonacceptance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im pale someone help pls [Re: koods]
    #24832204 -

koods said:
That will go over well.

Sorry boss, I can't work in the sun because I'm white.



No this is just him claiming, once again, that he's a vampire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sunburned boobs *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
forbiddendonut 12,897 133 04/08/08 05:23 AM
by Gratos
* Sunburns...
( 1 2 all )
The_Ghost 4,231 24 07/25/07 02:59 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Pale Girls
( 1 2 3 all )
SprewellSleeve 3,062 44 05/17/10 04:18 PM
by Kada
* Instant Hangover, Jet-Lag, Sunburn Cure through IV.
( 1 2 all )
kr0nik0 2,883 38 03/22/13 03:44 PM
by kr0nik0
* Sunburn... Need some advice...
( 1 2 all )
XUL 2,429 32 06/17/12 12:52 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Sunburn after-care Lanc3r117 1,273 12 05/19/09 08:28 AM
by boxcarguy07
* weed for sunburn.. HELP Horror_Biz138 3,956 11 03/24/14 06:31 PM
by dontknow
* Who here is sunburned? Uzziel 411 9 03/30/14 12:57 AM
by berdinwall

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,817 topic views. 3 members, 22 guests and 289 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.