Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
No License for 24 Years.. Now, an Interlock * 2
    #24801206 -

I haven't had a license for more than 24 Years. I lost it in 1994...or 1996.. Honestly I can't remember.  I smashed up my car after a work party..I gave my keys away..I have no idea why or how I managed to get them back. There's a bunch of glass still in my face (my seatbelt didn't work, and I hit the passenger window with my face..nice big scar under my eye) that surfaces everywhere, painfully so..I can hear the 'tink chink' sound under my nails.. So I pick at that shit because I can't stand the fact that glass still lodges itself under the skin on my face, above my lip, along my nostril..it's fucking horrible.
I just turned 40.  I have either 3 or 4 DUIs.. The first was reduced to an impaired..I'm not sure..3 or 4 drunk drivings...there are however many OUIs in there, and several OWILs lined up with all of that bullshit..I would need to look at my record too be certain, but it depresses me too much every time I do.
I was a teenager.  I drove "friends" home from parties, I couldn't say no to peer pressure.. I did drugs because I wanted to fit in..I didn't like myself, I usually drank alone at my parents house..in mass quantities..I was in a lot of jails, a lot of rehabs, court-ordered shit that took up a life that I never was able to make..I was a bad seed, a bad kid, I didn't take care of myself because I didn't like who I was.
So, if you drink and drive, and you end up getting some kind of fine, some probation, a court-ordered atty, or an expensive lawyer..I would highly recommend looking at yourself and what is most important to you. I've been reading threads regarding interlock devices, and how long it takes for booze to leave your system... As though it's at all logical.. If you have an interlock, don't fucking drink and think it's gonna be cool at any time.
I just got 2 violations because my car was in a shop, getting fixed.. The mechanic didn't make a retest, and then shorted out the thing while checking my engine with his computer.. That's tampering.  I just got a fat letter in the mail, yesterday, stating that my license was being revoked on the 25th. 
I reached many points, many lows, wanted to die many times, tried to kill myself several times, really fucked myself up in every way on all levels, because I wasn't able to move ahead..in any way.. At all.. So, don't curse yourself.  Get help.  Don't be mean to yourself.  I lost so much of my life..I cannot find the words to express anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No License for 24 Years.. Now, an Interlock [Re: Pubesanderson]
    #24801226 -

You and sprinkles would probs hit it off well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No License for 24 Years.. Now, an Interlock [Re: Blend]
    #24801230 -

If Sprinkles isn't a dickface, I'm certain we would.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No License for 24 Years.. Now, an Interlock [Re: Pubesanderson]
    #24801236 -

sprinkles wrecks her life, body and hella cars :thumbup: you could be her puppet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No License for 24 Years.. Now, an Interlock [Re: Pubesanderson]
    #24801243 -

Anyway sad sob story n junk, dunno really what to say but welcome. These kids don't listen to advice really but good on you for starting out trying to impart some experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No License for 24 Years.. Now, an Interlock [Re: Pubesanderson] * 1
    #24801246 -

Just dont drink and drive then the police cant bust you, its a pretty easy concept. Also lookout out for your friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No License for 24 Years.. Now, an Interlock [Re: Pubesanderson]
    #24801268 -

Quote:
So, if you drink and drive, and you end up getting some kind of fine, some probation, a court-ordered atty, or an expensive lawyer..I would highly recommend looking at yourself and what is most important to you



Well would ya look at that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No License for 24 Years.. Now, an Interlock [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #24801314 -

Hey, try not to stay too hung up on your past man. I'm sure it's still haunting you in many ways, but you have your entire rest of your life in front of you which you should probably be doing the best you can to make the most out of as possible.

A few years back when I first managed to 'quit' hard opiates, I found myself making a lot of posts similar to yours. Nowadays I find doing that sort of pointless, because, well... I just try not to think of that too much right now. I'll fix that when I can. Just try to live for the moment while looking to the future at the same time ya know? Living exclusively for the moment can come back and bite you in many ways if you have tendencies like mine. Don't take that advice, it is for young 20 year olds who don't have anything to loose. Just keep your shit together and make the most out of what you have, and try to make the best you can for yourself with what you have ahead.

Just try not to get hung up in regret. It's a fucking trap.

And welcome to The Shroomery!


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No License for 24 Years.. Now, an Interlock [Re: Pubesanderson]
    #24801347 -

Pubesanderson said:
  I have either 3 or 4 DUIs..



And you didn't learn after your first 2?  No one feels bad for you.  Thankfully you didn't kill my family member in a car wreck and you were pulled over 4 some times inebriated by police that noticed you weren't driving safely(thanks officers.)  Basically, fuck off with your cry story you are a danger to society.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No License for 24 Years.. Now, an Interlock [Re: PreparationH]
    #24801594 -

You should never take your car to the cheapest mechanic you can find.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcohol burnoff rate and Ignition interlock question
( 1 2 3 4 all )
WakeboardrB 8,071 67 02/16/12 05:19 PM
by Sophistic Radiance
* Post an interesting fact about yourself.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Jenny 41,437 557 05/21/06 04:19 PM
by Gumby
* Less then 24 hours left fliped 875 13 04/09/05 11:17 PM
by emptywisdom
* A 24-hour town ToTheSummit 921 5 05/16/04 11:37 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* live report. 24 oz blue honey cope greenpastures 879 5 12/17/04 04:20 PM
by greenpastures
* Avocado's (update 10-24-04) cisole 1,137 10 10/24/04 09:58 PM
by cisole
* when your talking to yourself MrBump 1,127 7 12/02/04 03:32 PM
by Vvellum
* What do you dislike about yourself?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ToTheSummit 6,163 105 07/21/05 08:12 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
447 topic views. 7 members, 337 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.