Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Howdy, MDC [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #24728535 -

Sheekle said:
Lol damn man we really got u by the horns with the temperature stuff for pete's sake take a chillax pill



You both know it's a lot more than that, and cut the shit. It's old and annoying just save yourselves the time posting to harass me. But koods will forever be your knight in shining armor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, MDC [Re: Adden] * 5
    #24728536 -

stop resisting


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD] * 2
    #24728813 -

Howdy guys

Woke up,  Watching twilight zone




Sheekle,
Your sense of humor has gone downhill
The dry hate roasting got old after a few punch lines

But carry on


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, MDC [Re: Adden] * 3
    #24728816 -

Sheekle said:
stop resisting



LOL

Adden said:
Sheekle said:
Lol damn man we really got u by the horns with the temperature stuff for pete's sake take a chillax pill



You both know it's a lot more than that, and cut the shit. It's old and annoying just save yourselves the time posting to harass me. But koods will forever be your knight in shining armor.



I'm actually surprised this is hurting your butt so badly, dude.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD]
    #24728819 -

I've been up since 6 bored as fucks and lazy too.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #24728845 -

:discodance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #24728922 -

Well Adden is perma banned, sucks for him, long time poster.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #24728933 -

Damn I’m hungover. I partied with rich people and realized I wasn’t ready. So much bourbon last night. Now I’m trying to get the energy to get out of bed. Coffee and Tylenol here i come.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Alexthegreat]
    #24728950 -

:doge:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #24728985 -

JonBongGroovy said:
Well Adden is perma banned, sucks for him, long time poster.



How or why?

He posted one of the better posts/life updates in this thread
And just replying to trolls in a blunt manner


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD]
    #24728994 -

SunnyD said:
JonBongGroovy said:
Well Adden is perma banned, sucks for him, long time poster.



How or why?

He posted one of the better posts/life updates in this thread



It just says 12 points, maybe sent a PM to a mod he shouldn't have ?? He did say he was getting irritated about being picked on. None of his recent posts were deleted or edited


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 5
    #24729005 -

A perma ban seems excessive ESP for a member who's been around longer than both the antagonist's who was docking around with him

But mod corruption isn't anything new around here


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD]
    #24729010 -



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #24729019 -

What goes around comes around

If your gonna go around trolling it isn't rocket science that someone is eventually gonna say something back to you



Still a perma ban
Was a emotional response in a official capacity


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD]
    #24729033 -

Yeah, seems harsh. And if it was that big a deal that you could be perma banned why not delete the post like usual?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #24729040 -

He was emotionally riled up,
is my guess

Like dad and son them 2


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD]
    #24729049 -

I don’t think he’s banned for something that happened in this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #24729057 -

I would hope not that or that's bs
Over a 10year member




Anyways
Afternoon y'all



I'm about to put on Daft punk - Random access memory's (RAM)  get dressed and make some food


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #24729064 -

Well i suppose it could be undone by an admin calling people fags is dumb and obviously breaks the rules but still
Burke Dennings said:
I don’t think he’s banned for something that happened in this thread.



All the posts from yesterday are tame but the one linked, don't know maybe there's personal vendetta's going on


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Howdy, ~~~ I see no EMC ~~~ [Re: SunnyD] * 3
    #24729068 -

Zomed, if you’re aiming to play some Daft Punk, I think their best stuff is Homework or Human After All.  Or Alive 2007.  But listen to what you like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone going to the Starwood Festival? Schwip 469 0 07/11/06 05:34 PM
by Schwip
* Northeast: You ready for the arctic blast? Coldest temps in 30 years.
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 3,646 20 01/10/09 10:15 PM
by Ferris
* Coldest Part of Freezer? Shrewmz 2,803 5 07/16/11 01:26 PM
by The_Ghost
* Howdy Y'all! BananaEquivDose 302 2 06/19/11 08:12 PM
by shadyy
* Summer's Here and the Time is Right for ... Getting Busted Going to the Festival (If You're Not Care
( 1 2 all )
creekfreek 4,322 30 06/11/08 10:25 AM
by Cepheus
* Phoenix Festival in the PNW!! Osker246 1,439 4 05/11/05 07:46 AM
by Osker246
* John Peel festive fifty - Torrents Visionary Tools 16,841 1 02/18/08 08:46 AM
by Visionary Tools
* Festivals :)
( 1 2 all )
TheWoodlandHippie 2,710 36 03/11/11 06:17 AM
by ckbhack

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,131 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 221 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.