Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dead serious(Foreman vs Seagal)
    #24682690 -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/george-foreman-has-challenged-steven-seagal-to-a-fight-because-why-not/amp/

Foreman was smart he didn't challenge Norris. I would absolutely love to see two elderly men square up. Damn right I'd pay for that. Who wins? I got Foreman hands down.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead serious(Foreman vs Seagal) [Re: Alexthegreat]
    #24682750 -

Foreman would beat Chuck Norris.. he’s fucking George Foreman. Seagal would be a joke for him to fight, I don’t care how old he is. That is a worse matchup than the MayGregor bout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead serious(Foreman vs Seagal) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24682780 -

I think Chuck Norris would be more agile than Foreman. At least in his prime. Chuck Norris is 77 right now, damn I feel old. I guess they saw how much money Mayweather and Mcgregor made and want some of that. Would you watch that fight at least?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead serious(Foreman vs Seagal) [Re: Alexthegreat]
    #24682783 -

Alexthegreat said:
I would absolutely love to see two elderly men square up..




There was metamucil and pepto-bismol everywhere, it was terrible.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead serious(Foreman vs Seagal) [Re: Asante]
    #24682963 -

Steven Seagall is an expert in everything according to himself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead serious(Foreman vs Seagal) [Re: JohnnyJohnson] * 1
    #24683015 -

I saw a recent picture of him where he mastered the art of the "talking cunt" style ringbeard.




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead serious(Foreman vs Seagal) [Re: Asante]
    #24683070 -

Definitely some interesting facial hair.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead serious(Foreman vs Seagal) [Re: Alexthegreat]
    #24683265 -

you should check out tom segura steaven seagall stand up on youtube. I fucking pissed myself laughing because he is spot on


Edited by JohnnyJohnson (10/04/17 08:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Steven Seagal sued for allegedly keeping sex slaves
( 1 2 all )
WakeboardrB 4,044 37 04/14/10 07:39 PM
by whitelight7
* The official Steven Seagal thread zZZz 558 7 09/17/15 07:47 PM
by zZZz
* So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 39 40 )
Nifflerz 18,959 789 09/07/17 08:19 PM
by Eminence
* Lawman w/ Steven Seagal smurf_master 406 8 06/27/11 11:49 AM
by smurf_master
* Who would win in a squint-off: Seagal or Eastwood?
( 1 2 all )
OrgoneConclusion 2,678 25 05/06/10 01:37 PM
by Kiefish
* George Foreman Grill desertturtle 945 14 08/01/10 05:29 PM
by Akira
* Aldo vs McGregor
( 1 2 all )
Obsesshroom 1,120 20 12/13/15 02:01 AM
by TioWWW999
* Steven Seagal has his own Energy Drink
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,270 27 08/25/05 04:28 PM
by krishnamurti

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
262 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.