Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Giving homeless strangers rides
    #24519467 -

So I was at redbox and this homeless guy asked me if I could talk with him when I was done, that he needed a blessing and someone to talk with. Not being An asshole I asked him what was up, we talked for a minute I gave him cash and we agreeed I would pick him up tomorrow at 11am and I'd give him a ride to the DMV. Having zero clue who this guy is, knowing his whole story is most likely bullshit, what do you guys think about risking it and giving him a ride?


--------------------
Speak to me in energy, that way I can understand you better.


ALSO...check out this fellow shroomites dope tunes...
LOBIS' soundcloud playlist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mushroom_therapy]
    #24519471 -

lol


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mushroom_therapy]
    #24519472 -

:facepalm:

Don't even worry about it, he won't be there. You got scammed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mushroom_therapy] * 1
    #24519473 -

He probably just needs a ride man. Help a brother out.

Of course go with your gut but a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.


--------------------
Yesterdays weirdness is tomorrows reason why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mikeymyc] * 5
    #24519483 -

Yeah I also thought about the strong possibility he won't be there tomorrow. But for you the sake of treating others with love I'm gonna show up.
And amen to that, the guy could easily need a ride. I'm thinking of bringing either a taser or hunting knife with me, readily available(for safety)


--------------------
Speak to me in energy, that way I can understand you better.


ALSO...check out this fellow shroomites dope tunes...
LOBIS' soundcloud playlist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mushroom_therapy]
    #24519485 -

mushroom_therapy said:
Yeah I also thought about the strong possibility he won't be there tomorrow. But for you the sake of treating others with love I'm gonna show up.



Can't exactly fault you for that. Good for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mikeymyc] * 2
    #24519491 -

Throw a towel on your passenger seat , and wear something stab-proof.


--------------------
Its all about the Hericium erinaceus yo.
Spotters Resume

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mushroom_therapy] * 1
    #24519521 -

curious but how much cash did you give this guy??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mushroom_therapy]
    #24519610 -

mushroom_therapy said:
Yeah I also thought about the strong possibility he won't be there tomorrow. But for you the sake of treating others with love I'm gonna show up.
And amen to that, the guy could easily need a ride. I'm thinking of bringing either a taser or hunting knife with me, readily available(for safety)



You don't seem like a person who could effectively use a hunting knife against another human being, And I also doubt you own a taser.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: FreeTheSoul] * 2
    #24519619 -

If you own a taser and haven't tested it either on a friend or yourself it's useless. You'd be surprised how many people own tasers that wouldn't stop a child let alone a serious threat. If you're going to rely on something like that you need to be certain it works.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: Dr.Satan]
    #24519622 -

Dr.Satan said:
If you own a taser and haven't tested it either on a friend or yourself it's useless. You'd be surprised how many people own tasers that wouldn't stop a child let alone a serious threat. If you're going to rely on something like that you need to be certain it works.



But on another note, tasers are considered less than lethal, so you may end up killing someone with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #24519623 -

Something about homeless people in enclosed cars makes me want to keep the windows rolled down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mushroom_therapy]
    #24519630 -

Let him know that you let your brother who is a cop know what your doing an mention his face is on the sec. camera of the store, no offense u just dont wanna be 1 of those ppl


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: Dr.Satan] * 3
    #24519693 -

Dr.Satan said:
If you own a taser and haven't tested it either on a friend or yourself it's useless. You'd be surprised how many people own tasers that wouldn't stop a child let alone a serious threat. If you're going to rely on something like that you need to be certain it works.



Have you tested them on children?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #24519838 -

Lmao. Yaaa never tested the taser on anyone, but it for sure works. I also own 5 guns but would rather not bring any guns, seems a bit much. And I've been doing Brazilian jiu jitsu for years, but mma is useless in a knife fight.
That's a good call on the photo. I'm just gonna straight up ask the dude if I can take his photo


--------------------
Speak to me in energy, that way I can understand you better.


ALSO...check out this fellow shroomites dope tunes...
LOBIS' soundcloud playlist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mushroom_therapy]
    #24519888 -

mushroom_therapy said:
what do you guys think about risking it and giving him a ride?



What kind of ride are we talking about here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mushroom_therapy]
    #24519894 -

Just call a cab for him and pay for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #24519923 -

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Good on you for helping out a fellow person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: mushroom_therapy] * 5
    #24519935 -

Does he follow the rules of the road OP?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Giving homeless strangers rides [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #24520468 -

Crazy_Horse said:
Dr.Satan said:
If you own a taser and haven't tested it either on a friend or yourself it's useless. You'd be surprised how many people own tasers that wouldn't stop a child let alone a serious threat. If you're going to rely on something like that you need to be certain it works.



Have you tested them on children?



:ducklol: Of course not I'm just saying people seriously over estimate run of the mill tasers. When I was a teenager me and my friends would test tasers on each other like a bunch of idiots. I can't recall any of us ever being seriously stunned by one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 'Festival Express' documents one wild ride SoDak_Stranger 2,778 12 07/20/04 05:28 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Strangers Two Souls in Communion Anonymous 585 2 09/09/03 10:43 AM
by Anonymous
* Giving supermaket food to homeless people LearyfanS 1,646 16 06/01/03 02:01 AM
by frogsheath
* Anyone ride an electric longboard regularly? Psy Baba 126 1 05/04/21 02:33 PM
by QM33
* Scam Mail Swami 1,556 7 02/16/04 09:50 PM
by Deviant
* Just say no...a stranger in my own damn house
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,342 32 08/28/04 08:52 AM
by MOTH
* Today has been declared give a suprise flower day. Randolph_Carter 600 10 09/11/04 02:46 PM
by debianlinux
* Strangers stopping strangers abhi 556 1 08/31/04 09:20 PM
by IAmTheWalrus212

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,885 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.