Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What will people say at your funeral?
    #24467065 -




What will people say at your funeral?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante]
    #24467070 -

Don't want one. They can talk to themselves at home if it makes them happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante]
    #24467075 -

"He shoulda left that crazy bitch alone, lets just leave some flowers an Hope he doesn't haunt us."


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24467081 -

All depends whos at my funeral haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: SonicTitan]
    #24467085 -

Lol depending on whos there they'll be a bomb in my casket.


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante] * 2
    #24467221 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #24467288 -

The same everybody says at a funeral. "my sympathies" "he was so young"

What else do you say at a funeral?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Patlal]
    #24467353 -

Yeah people say a bunch of insincere throwaway crap at funerals. Funerals are some of of the most stilted and awkward events. I'd like to think I'll mostly be remembered fondly by the people I'm closest to, but it seems like kind of a pointless indulgence to really dwell on speculation about it too much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Patlal]
    #24467405 -

Patlal said:
The same everybody says at a funeral. "my sympathies" "he was so young"

What else do you say at a funeral?




Where I live, after a funeral or a cremation, it is customary to have a meal together.

At the cremation of my mother I overheard one of my uncles, not a blood relative, joke with a smile: "we skipped breakfast cause we're sure going to dig in!" I looked at him with eyes that wished that he was lying there and she was smiling there.

People say the darnedest things at funerals.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante]
    #24467427 -

Probably a couple "glad he's gone" and a couple "he's not hurting anymore" with a few "surprised he didn't kill himself sooner".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Adden]
    #24467436 -

This reminded me of this old thread:
Write a shroomery/growery members Obituary

There are some good ones in there, for sure.


--------------------
Whatever's within us, surrounds us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24467576 -

The fucker finally died


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24467628 -

When I die I want a bunch of pizza toppings put on my body and to be baked into a giant oven and have my pizza body be given to the population of high-security prison where they can eat and rape my rotting corpse


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante] * 2
    #24467629 -

I don't know, I'll be dead. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante]
    #24467674 -

He always said he liked to gag on it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante]
    #24467690 -

They will be too busy crying to speak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Sheekle]
    #24467722 -

Sheekle said:
When I die I want a bunch of pizza toppings put on my body and to be baked into a giant oven and have my pizza body be given to the population of high-security prison where they can eat and rape my rotting corpse



Will it be vegetarian? Or would that be too ironic?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante]
    #24467726 -

Won't have one, so nothing.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #24467848 -

JonBongGroovy said:
Sheekle said:
When I die I want a bunch of pizza toppings put on my body and to be baked into a giant oven and have my pizza body be given to the population of high-security prison where they can eat and rape my rotting corpse



Will it be vegetarian? Or would that be too ironic?



Well seeing as how humans are meat, I don't think it could be vegetarian regardless of the toppings


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What will people say at your funeral? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24467861 -

Hopefully, by the time i die, it will be legal to feed corpses to sharks.  If that's the case, i expect most people will say something like "I can't believe this silly mothafucka is making us feed him to some sharks right now!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Church abruptly ends woman's funeral upon learning she was gay.
( 1 2 3 all )
SARAtonin 3,869 51 01/15/15 08:26 PM
by JesusIsLord
* Funeral Songs
( 1 2 all )
Quarryman 3,369 24 03/13/08 07:11 PM
by asian_raggs
* Do you know any preachy vegetarians/vegans?
( 1 2 all )
Artnotwar 3,254 35 04/28/15 06:17 AM
by BoomRking
* Well.....im a vegetarian now
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Almond Flour 8,395 84 03/28/09 07:48 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* If You Are a Vegetarian (or Vegan)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
JackthaTripper 16,393 329 06/24/10 02:39 PM
by BirdsIView
* Becoming a vegetarian / vegan
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomPuncher 4,693 88 02/23/15 07:58 PM
by WeAreAnchors
* 4yo on a vegetarian diet
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
deladude 14,027 377 05/07/14 02:55 AM
by Crystal G
* Ok i can understand vegetarian but vegan?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
Muufokfok 18,964 243 12/11/15 05:25 PM
by Mr.PhilCybin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
670 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.