Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: musiclover420]
    #24459134 -

The smoke n smell is cool though its like a warzone.
You need to have a firework war, thats the shit! As long as your wearing your dirtbike helmet n goggles with a thick jacket.


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24459185 -

My dog was freaking out barking last night.  We are about 3/4 of a mile from where the city sets the fire works off.  Plus people near by were setting off fireworks.  Had the ac blasting and a fan running, but no good.  He's still a bit freaked today.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: Sheekle]
    #24459200 -

I don't think they're that cool either for the most part, except maybe some of the fancy stuff in professional shows. I mean I'll watch them, but I don't get why people want to record the whole thing on their phones and stuff. When are you going to watch that again?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: psi]
    #24459238 -

I was talking to this person online who said they don't even have fireworks and she never watched fireworks before. I met her online in a chat room she is from Nigeria, Africa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: psi] * 1
    #24459397 -

psi said:
I don't think they're that cool either for the most part, except maybe some of the fancy stuff in professional shows. I mean I'll watch them, but I don't get why people want to record the whole thing on their phones and stuff. When are you going to watch that again?



Professional shows are a lot different for sure, but even then these days with huge ass lasers and insane projection mapping lightshows fireworks seem pretty archaic. Pyrotechnics can be cool for live events though.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: lowbrow]
    #24460654 -

lowbrow said:
This thread sucks.



It does now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24460673 -

Go live in Russia you commie freedom-hating fucks


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #24460782 -

:incredible:

Shit just got a little too real.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #24460851 -

I agree sheeks, mostly a waste of time. I have seen some good shows, but mostly fireworks don't do it for me. All my redneck neighbors buy the cheap ones and annoy me year after year after year.

It's like being in a warzone, firework explosion sounds coming from all directions, and you better believe the 4th of July is a 4 or 5 day ordeal for them. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #24461363 -

Let me tell you something about Fireworks and Alchemy.

We are made of atoms. Atoms, like humans, have a yearning to stick together, some of them get along better than others. Cesium and Fluorine are the best of friends. Helium and krypton just like to bounce off one another.

Fireworls consist of an oxidizer and a reducer.

The oxygen in the oxidizer and the reducer YEARN to get together, to unite as one, to become a better hole together than sepeartely.

You make that possible by lighting the firework.

You unite them together in their pasionarte unity.

And like you can wish on a star, on a clap of thunder, you can make a wish or affirm a promise or vow on a clap or burst of firworks.

It is Holy.




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: Asante] * 3
    #24461377 -

I've always thought it would be dope if I were rich, I could pay for professionals to come in and I'd help set up a ballin' light show. Then I'd set it off on my own accord. Fireworks are more fun on your own but home stuff is always balls compared to the craziness of an expensive set. Fireworks are for kids though. They're cool and all but it's more fun watching the kids enjoy them. On the weekend I had some people over for drinks and a fire and w/e and my son was following me around while I was doing stuff. I'd make him stay back a bit, then tell him to run when I lit it and he'd be laughing his ass off. More daddy! Eh, sounds dumb when you don't have kids but it was pretty cool. Part of the fun in being a parent is living vicariously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24461382 -

We have members who run their own fireworks companies, shooting shows.

What an awesome way to make a living.

Imagine shooting shows for weddings & parties for a living!




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24461399 -

Damn, really? That's pretty cool, it's such an obscure profession I wouldn't have imagined there'd be some on the boards here. I remember there being a reality show on TV years ago, maybe it's still on, but it was about professional firework guys. They went to Africa and lit up a wildfire because everything was so dry. :lol:

Makes me wonder how you get into that sort of thing, doesn't get much cooler than that! :awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #24461482 -

XLCaps said:
Makes me wonder how you get into that sort of thing






--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #24461589 -

Fireworks are for kids, especially that inner child within us all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24461602 -

Quote:
And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."




LOVE FIREWORKS.

LET YOUR INNER CHILD OUT!


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24461997 -

SOMETIMES I MUST DISCUSS FREEDOM!

On the Fourth of July, nothing says freedom more, than setting off fireworks. It is a yearly tradition, that every American does and knows of. Saying no to fireworks, is almost as if saying, no, no freedom this year, and crushing the symbolism. But as some before have specified, it does not merely symbolize freedom and America but also symbolizes family values as well. Because the family gets together every Fourth of July Bond over fireworks as well.

This is the United States of America. We have fireworks here.


--------------------
Retiro Equipaje. Mas uno por favor Cerveza, es mas fina. Psalm 706:6

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #24462160 -

Stealth1Vampire said:
SOMETIMES I MUST DISCUSS FREEDOM!

On the Fourth of July, nothing says freedom more, than setting off fireworks. It is a yearly tradition, that every American does and knows of. Saying no to fireworks, is almost as if saying, no, no freedom this year, and crushing the symbolism. But as some before have specified, it does not merely symbolize freedom and America but also symbolizes family values as well. Because the family gets together every Fourth of July Bond over fireworks as well.

This is the United States of America. We have fireworks here.



I can think of a lot of things that do a much better job representing freedom then loud bright explosions in the sky :lol:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #24464031 -

I like fireworks for the bang. Never really paid attention to the superfluous light show. They should drop the light crap and put more of the bang stuff in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't think fireworks are that cool [Re: musiclover420]
    #24464052 -

Give me one example...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cool stereogram
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 4,821 27 12/22/02 09:31 AM
by mntlfngrs
* cool bong evilacid 1,245 15 02/05/03 01:28 PM
by LiquidSmoke
* Cool alive or dead site Chills420 version2 680 3 02/19/03 05:03 AM
by BOBs
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* BONNAROO SOLD OUT AND DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO GO WITH!! HELP. *DELETED* Cracka_X 2,244 13 03/01/17 05:01 PM
by Midnight_Toker
* Global Cooling... Litto 204 7 03/01/18 10:04 PM
by koods
* Caffeine user experiment PjS 2,276 18 01/19/03 03:28 PM
by Bavet

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,136 topic views. 9 members, 20 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.