Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #24451623 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Koods thinks youre sucking off elderly men for heroin



I never said anything about them being elderly.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 2
    #24451627 -

The man-milk drinking rap animal. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24451629 -

Connoisseur said:
i COULD say some very choice and insulting things regarding koods and sucking and penis and hard drugs but you already know him well enough to see where that would end up



It'd probably end with him purchasing you cheaply and using you as an ashtray.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: koods]
    #24451632 -

koods!

what say ye about my proposal to bury the hatchet?

i like you and Malcolm, we dont have to be best buds or anything but i want to extend peace and kindness yalls way.

yall are good guys and i dont feel right saying other wise.

1234go said:
The man-milk drinking rap animal. :facepalm:



sadly rap animal has been locked up in a cage because other parts of me need to take priority as it stands currently

but hey one mans face palm is another mans pride, i enjoy mans milk and being a rap animal to me those are pretty awesome things!

sorry you dont find pleasure in them, more for me though!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24451640 -

Seems to me that you're the only one still holding the hatchet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #24451649 -

hey all im saying is i dont want to be anymore

i want to change my life and my associations and my reputation

ive been working on a lot and this is just part of it

if you guys arent willing to thats ok too i wont even be mad ill just have to accept it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24451652 -

conn all your posts say the same thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24451654 -

No. I don't negotiate with whiny babies. Put that tit back in your mouth and drink your breast milk


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #24451659 -

hey fair enough man thats your choice

i really am sorry for it though, and i cant be mad at people anymore

its not doing me any good and in fact its doing me quite a lot of damage

yall are fine in my book

im not tryna negotiate or ask anything of you guys really just to make myself clear here

all im trying to say is i want yall to know im putting my resentments in the past and i dont want to let them linger within me any longer

i know it will take time to prove this is true and maybe thats really whats needed here is the test of time, but from now on i really have nothing against you guys and wanted to tell yall that

i apologize for the past and its been hard for me this last year and a half, but now i take steps to be a happier and better person every day and i want to do everything to remove the problems in my life

you guys dont have to like me at all im not asking that you do, i just want you to know it water under the bridge to me now

Edited by Connoisseur (07/02/17 10:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24451709 -

k

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: 1234go]
    #24451728 -

1234go im gonna include you in this as well

i cant be mad at you anymore man, its just not healthy for me

your really not such a bad dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Connoisseur] * 2
    #24451888 -

Connoisseur said:
your really not such a bad dude




I'm really not. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: 1234go]
    #24451912 -

Dark_Star said:
Chilling with Koods & rulesq. Beautiful day in the city of brotherly love.



i like to call it the city of brotherly crime


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: 1234go]
    #24451913 -

so koods and 1234 what do you guys honestly think about what i said?

i really gotta say i respect malc for being blunt and upfront with me thats all im asking for here, hes proven himself to be a real man by doing that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Connoisseur] * 3
    #24451924 -

Dude I really don't give a fuck because I don't take the internet that seriously. I personally don't have anything against you. You just get extremely worked up and it's fun to troll sometimes


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Connoisseur] * 3
    #24451928 -

Connoisseur said:
so koods and 1234 what do you guys honestly think about what i said?

i really gotta say i respect malc for being blunt and upfront with me thats all im asking for here, hes proven himself to be a real man by doing that



I think you should learn to take a joke - especially when it's your joke. If you don't want people making comments about you eating dicks then don't make a post loaded with intentional double entendres.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: koods] * 4
    #24451938 -

koods said:
Connoisseur said:
so koods and 1234 what do you guys honestly think about what i said?

i really gotta say i respect malc for being blunt and upfront with me thats all im asking for here, hes proven himself to be a real man by doing that



I think you should learn to take a joke - especially when it's your joke. If you don't want people making comments about you eating dicks then don't make a post loaded with intentional double entendres.



Change ur sig


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: koods]
    #24451939 -

hey i didnt get upset about anything in this thread!

so im already one step ahead of you cause i did exactly what you just said!

:thumbup:

im not even talking anything about comments in this thread tho, i meant just the general pitch our my interactions with the 3 of you guys

ive been a dick quite a lot, yep thats a fact and im not happy about it

i wanna change that, thats all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24451940 -

Sup guys

:sup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Montage Crew (EMC) [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24451945 -

Asssuh bruh


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC (early morning crew)
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 4,753 33 07/29/14 10:28 AM
by pfxtc
* My brother....
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 3,864 37 10/18/05 12:05 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Heidi Montag's new bod: Not a lot wrong with this picture
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Freakdaddy 6,488 126 04/13/10 08:45 PM
by deCypher
* Just got back from the Montage show! iloveraving 675 4 08/05/04 06:37 PM
by kindkesey
* LNC (Late night Crew)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Stonerguy 18,440 224 08/15/05 02:30 AM
by johahnchristo
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* light years sugar for your ears hiphop is the fave we been diggin it for years Phishgrrl 1,830 17 10/27/04 10:48 AM
by cougercruiser
* EMC McKennaFan200 1,354 16 10/01/05 10:02 AM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
787 topic views. 4 members, 208 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.