Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Roleplay in oblivion, elder scrolls [Re: Moonshoe]
    #24435090 -

Moonshoe said:
I adored every second of the elder scrolls from morrowind to oblivion to skyrim to ESO.

But I have to admit the witcher franchise has it beat for a superior fantasy rpg.  However in witcher you don't choose your character you are forced to play one particular character. But as a trade off every other aspect of the game from graphics to combat to story is vastly superior.

In my opinion the witcher 3 is the best game yet made by humans.

Mass effect andromeda and skyrim reloaded are number 2 and 3  RPGs IMO.



Morrowind is so amazing though becouse of how classic it is.

Modern RPG's lay everything out for you. Quest markers, long cutscenes and other simple ways if pushing you along the story.

Mkrrowind is bare bones though. You make your character and show up in a new land. From there you can do anything.

To me morrowind is the ultimate RPG. It has a great story if you choose to pay attention.

But you can play it thousands of different ways. The old graphics are it's main downside, and some bugs. But the overhaul improves a ton of things all for free.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Elder Scrolls: Oblivion RandalFlagg 1,911 19 01/22/06 05:07 PM
by Freeker
* elder scrolls oblivion run_rabbit_run 1,318 16 03/29/06 12:29 AM
by Konnrade
* elder scrolls morrowind run_rabbit_run 983 7 04/03/06 10:21 PM
by inoculatedGreif
* The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
PreparationH 142,712 2,633 09/14/12 04:33 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Been playing an elder scrolls D&D game Psilosopherr 525 14 07/16/17 02:02 PM
by Psilosopherr
* Anyone play Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,090 35 02/02/08 11:03 AM
by Baeosistine
* The Elder Scrolls series book released PreparationH 1,340 8 12/24/09 09:17 PM
by roby000
* Beating Diablo 3 ROS before the elder scrolls online drops
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Moonshoe 7,756 107 04/05/14 01:42 AM
by mndfreeze

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
993 topic views. 4 members, 5 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.