Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Buying bitcoins through cex.io
    #24237573 -

I'm looking to purchase rcs and I'm fiddling with how to go about with bitcoins and cex.io allows you to be able to buy them online with credit card.

Has anybody used this site?  I believe my name will then be linked to the bitcoin wallet that my purchased coins go into, if I were to use this site should I then send the coins to a couple different wallets to get my name away from it does it really matter because rcs technically aren't illegal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying bitcoins through cex.io [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24250366 -

You can either tumble your coins which is when you send off your bitcoin and get someone else's back so it cant be traced back to you.

Or

Buy from localbitcoins but its usually way more expensive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying bitcoins through cex.io [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #24253796 -

I wish I wasn't a complete retard when it came to bitcoins. I've tried setting up a wallet, etc. but it just seems so complicated!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying bitcoins through cex.io [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #24288820 -

CEX.IO? So far so good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying bitcoins through cex.io [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #24289105 -

Anonymous #3 said:
I wish I wasn't a complete retard when it came to bitcoins. I've tried setting up a wallet, etc. but it just seems so complicated!



It is a little overwhelming at first, but localbitcoins makes it very easy, step by step, but they are expensive there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying bitcoins through cex.io [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #24290273 -

Dont use localbitcoins use coinbase :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* investing in bitcoins... (no talk of websites or anything illegal) Anonymous 901 19 07/22/12 03:12 PM
by Anonymous
* Depositing bitcoins Anonymous 661 12 10/11/12 08:33 AM
by Anonymous
* how do bitcoins work? Anonymous 188 4 07/03/13 02:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Stupid bitcoin question Anonymous 210 1 10/22/12 05:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Questions about bitcoins in regards to anonymity
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,531 21 05/31/13 11:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Bitcoins Transaction Anonymous 474 9 11/03/12 06:53 AM
by Anonymous
* so how does this whole bitcoins thing work? Anonymous 316 3 02/12/12 06:58 AM
by Anonymous
* bitcoins ahh yesss
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 533 29 12/18/13 08:10 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
189 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.