Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
?Trip? ends at Blythe jail
    #2418002 - 03/11/04 05:06 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.blythecanews.com/BLYTHECANEWS/myarticles.asp?P=908139&S=395&PubID=12128

?Trip? ends at Blythe jail
Valley Narcotics Task Force assists Highway Patrol in I-10 Freeway drug arrests
Special to the Times

Palo Verde Valley Narcotics Task Force (PVVNTF) officers assisted the California Highway Patrol on Feb. 28, in a narcotics investigation that resulted in the arrest of a pair of suspects on drug charges.

CHP Officers stopped the suspect vehicle eastbound on the I-10 Freeway at Ford Dry Lake Rd. for investigation of driving under the influence.

The driver, Johnny Lundstrom, was arrested for driving under the influence of an intoxicant. During the course of the investigation, CHP officers discovered several gallon sized plastic bags of Psilocybin mushroom in the interior of the suspect vehicle.

A further search of the vehicle revealed a total of 1,186.5 grams of mushrooms and 679.5 grams of marijuana with an estimated street value of over $13,500.

Officers also seized a large quantity of cash.

Mark William Case, 37 of Santa Cruz, Calif., is being held at Riverside County Jail, Blythe on $7,500 bail for possession of marijuana for sale, transporting marijuana and possession of hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Johnny Murrel Lundstrom, 33, also of Santa Cruz, Calif., is being held at Riverside County Jail, Blythe on $7,500 bail for possession of marijuana for sale, transporting marijuana and possession of hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Both suspects were arrested after the drugs were found in the vehicle they occupied. Both suspects were transported and booked at the Riverside County Jail, Blythe where they were arraigned on March 2.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Loc: Nowhere
Re: ?Trip? ends at Blythe jail [Re: Anno]
    #2419209 - 03/11/04 03:09 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I know its never good to see anyone go to jail for mushrooms and pot, but damn, driving around with nearly 3 pounds of shrooms and nearly 2 pounds of pot while fucked up shrooms. These guys sure weren't using their heads.

--------------------
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

It's always tea-time, and we've no time to wash the things between whiles.

Don't be a fool, this is a war on drugs. Act like. The government sure does!

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: ?Trip? ends at Blythe jail [Re: MrMaddHatter]
    #2419215 - 03/11/04 03:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

while i strongly despise the WOD i just as strongly support strict punishment for driving while intoxicated.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service