Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion *DELETED* * 2
    #24099459 -

Post deleted by Dr_Silly_Simon

Reason for deletion: No activity after several hours so I assume nobody finds the subject matter entertaining, discussion worthy, relevant,  or useful.


Edited by Dr_Silly_Simon (02/18/17 04:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Dr_Silly_Simon] * 1
    #24099583 -

boobs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #24099595 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Dr_Silly_Simon]
    #24099615 -

Dude, you shouldn't have deleted your post.  It was a nice little tribute to your wife, you just posted it at like 6:30 EST on a Saturday (aka one of the pub's slowest times of the week).  You got 2 +1's (shroomery's equivalent to "upvotes" or "likes") on it.  I tried to help get the ball rolling a bit with a short list of my own, but even if no one responded, it was a good post about your wife.  She sounds like a nice gal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Dr_Silly_Simon]
    #24099702 -

This is a great thread OP. Sorry it didnt catch on as quick but like Burke said, I am pretty sure it was all timing.




--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Edited by pachoo (02/18/17 11:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: pachoo]
    #24101728 -

Thanks, for the likes. I've been out of touch with this site for 5 years.  Trying to remember traffic times, features, where what is etc...  I'm just trying to get some thoughtful discussion and positivity going around.

To be wholly honest my wife got pissed that I posted her picture online.  She thinks that it was an unflattering photo (I tried to tell her that a picture of a beautiful woman is going to look like just that regardless of the angle or light.  She just didn't like the thought of strangers talking about and/or ooglig/judging her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Dr_Silly_Simon]
    #24101734 -

Sorry OP - I just think we're mostly foreveralone


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Dr_Silly_Simon]
    #24101987 -

No one is gonna rag on your wife dude, regardless. Fair that you should ask permission first though I suppose. If she's insecure about it then that's just how it is, but posting a pic of her on here is a lot less 'judgemental' than say, posting it on your social media. I didn't see the pic but I can't imagine anyone being a dick about it. They may however say something pervy though so :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24102034 -

My companion is pretty cool. Furry little dude, I like it when he purrs. Plus he always knows when I'm really high.

:starecat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion *DELETED* [Re: Dr. P. Silocybin]
    #24102037 -

Post deleted by Fennario

Reason for deletion: ladkjf



--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Lucis]
    #24102062 -

Im not concerned at all about judgement, my wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever met and that's just a fact of my life.  If she wasn't I wouldn't have asked her to marry me, nor would I have followed through with the deed, and I certainly wouldn't have had children with her.  No way would I, knowing full and well of any genetic anomalies or nonegotiable defects, willfully bed and wed a snaggletoothed Mongoloid especially if there was even a remote probability it would lead to me fathering a litter of freckle spackled, pasty skinned, gingered downsy afflicted, basement dwelling, animal mutilating, hills have eyes, chromosome lacking, inbreeding, future unkle brothers.  Lmao.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Dr_Silly_Simon] * 1
    #24102113 -

Dr_Silly_Simon said:
Thanks, for the likes. I've been out of touch with this site for 5 years.  Trying to remember traffic times, features, where what is etc...  I'm just trying to get some thoughtful discussion and positivity going around.

To be wholly honest my wife got pissed that I posted her picture online.  She thinks that it was an unflattering photo (I tried to tell her that a picture of a beautiful woman is going to look like just that regardless of the angle or light.  She just didn't like the thought of strangers talking about and/or ooglig/judging her.




Never post anyone's photo online without permission. Your facebook is one thing... the shroomery is quite another.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Dr_Silly_Simon] * 3
    #24102121 -

Dr_Silly_Simon said:
No way would I, knowing full and well of any genetic anomalies or nonegotiable defects, willfully bed and wed a snaggletoothed Mongoloid especially if there was even a remote probability it would lead to me fathering a litter of freckle spackled, pasty skinned, gingered downsy afflicted, basement dwelling, animal mutilating, hills have eyes, chromosome lacking, inbreeding, future unkle brothers.  Lmao.



My son is a pale, freckled "ginger", and I could not love him any more.  He doesn't have Downs Syndrome, but if he did, I would love him just the same. 

Anyway, welcome to the shroomery.  Enjoy your first rating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #24102145 -

To be 100% clear that was intended to be taken metaphorically not literally.  Obviously we all love our families regardless.  I hope that wasnt offensive to anyone, I assumed the adnauseum level of detail strongly solidified the sarcastic nature of the post.  To anyone who still takes offense I sincerely apologize and will take great care to not be so reckless in the future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #24102150 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Dr_Silly_Simon said:
Thanks, for the likes. I've been out of touch with this site for 5 years.  Trying to remember traffic times, features, where what is etc...  I'm just trying to get some thoughtful discussion and positivity going around.

To be wholly honest my wife got pissed that I posted her picture online.  She thinks that it was an unflattering photo (I tried to tell her that a picture of a beautiful woman is going to look like just that regardless of the angle or light.  She just didn't like the thought of strangers talking about and/or ooglig/judging her.




Never post anyone's photo online without permission. Your facebook is one thing... the shroomery is quite another.



Totally not scolding you btw. Just throwing it out there. Alot of people think it's okay and for some it is but it's always best to at least ask permission.

A couple years back some member posted pics of this girl and her house they were going to meet at and party and have sex and whatever else... the dude was oblivious to the fact that her address was in the picture. Thankfully the mods took it down but who knows who saw before.
I'd rather people think about these things.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #24104543 -

Burke, I just got around to reading your review.  I went ahead and buried some advice in there for ya.  All I'll say here is that you have some work to do.  There are so many things wrong with the way you process the world around you, and even more errors in how you choose to respond to it.  I am however certain that I can't help you with this.  I hope you come to terms with all that stuff buddy.  Best of luck to you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Dr_Silly_Simon]
    #24104563 -

Dr_Silly_Simon said:
Burke, I just got around to reading your review.  I went ahead and buried some advice in there for ya.  All I'll say here is that you have some work to do.  There are so many things wrong with the way you process the world around you, and even more errors in how you choose to respond to it.  I am however certain that I can't help you with this.  I hope you come to terms with all that stuff buddy.  Best of luck to you.



If you are certain you can't help him, why did you bother giving advice.  You are deserving of the "Silly" part of your username.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: Dr_Silly_Simon]
    #24104633 -

Dr_Silly_Simon said:
Burke, I just got around to reading your review.  I went ahead and buried some advice in there for ya.  All I'll say here is that you have some work to do.  There are so many things wrong with the way you process the world around you, and even more errors in how you choose to respond to it.  I am however certain that I can't help you with this.  I hope you come to terms with all that stuff buddy.  Best of luck to you.



He's right. Humility can be difficult but it goes a long way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: larry.fisherman] * 2
    #24104869 -

:rofl: great thread


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: List Some Favorite Things About Your Wife, Husband, or Companion [Re: California]
    #24107595 -

California said:
Dr_Silly_Simon said:
Burke, I just got around to reading your review.  I went ahead and buried some advice in there for ya.  All I'll say here is that you have some work to do.  There are so many things wrong with the way you process the world around you, and even more errors in how you choose to respond to it.  I am however certain that I can't help you with this.  I hope you come to terms with all that stuff buddy.  Best of luck to you.



If you are certain you can't help him, why did you bother giving advice.  You are deserving of the "Silly" part of your username.



If your fly is open I don't mind being the one to point it out to you because obviously you're too out of touch to realize it yourself, but after you've been made aware of the problem it's not my responsibility to zip it up for you--that's your shit to deal with so take care of it on your own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What video game is your favorite of all time.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
basqueshaman 3,918 142 07/07/19 11:23 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Your favorite phish song or grateful dead song
( 1 2 all )
moorhsum 7,998 26 03/16/03 01:39 PM
by Superunknown
* Favorite Grateful Dead Show(s)
( 1 2 all )
thestringphish 5,347 22 05/15/03 08:07 PM
by Ripple
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,097 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* Favorite Trees
( 1 2 3 all )
AislingGheal 6,780 49 08/05/03 12:04 AM
by felix
* favorite dark stars underground 1,488 13 01/16/04 11:37 PM
by Pala
* Whats your favorite Lysol flavor? TheShroomHermit 2,621 15 04/06/03 07:39 PM
by Bullfrog1
* Favorite bands?
( 1 2 3 all )
simplemachine 5,043 41 10/03/03 02:37 PM
by jarby

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
626 topic views. 3 members, 46 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.