Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Space: The Final Frontier, Two Variations
    #2407855 -

Two images of space as it might have been if I was the creator.



and



mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space: The Final Frontier, Two Variations [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2407921 -

I really like the second one, nice color combination and layout. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space: The Final Frontier, Two Variations [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2408349 -

I can swear that the moon is the exact same moon I used for a computer graphics assignment, I even colored it in red in the dark area's, but used a lighter blue for the rest. 

anyways, I like both of them! :thumbup:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Space: The Final Frontier mjshroomer 590 5 05/05/04 11:43 AM
by ekomstop
* website, opinions needed on graphics (pics) Anonymous 673 3 09/04/03 05:44 PM
by Murex
* Yeeaaahhh...I got my first Graphic Design job! MilkyMedia 904 5 09/01/04 03:19 AM
by MilkyMedia
* A Meld in Space mjshroomer 751 7 03/18/03 08:19 PM
by Fliquid
* graphic tablet questions TheDude 1,095 7 12/20/03 05:59 PM
by cyrus
* 3D-Prophet-III graphics card amanita 772 2 06/05/01 05:58 PM
by amanita
* Graphical talent needed! GazzBut 805 7 08/26/03 07:09 AM
by GazzBut
* Post deleted by Moe Howard bigidiot 773 1 08/28/01 06:59 PM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
474 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.