Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Check this out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #2397328 -

i am damn proud of me for this, I made it at work on spare times.

Note that I work in a big warehouse and I dont usually have a lot of sparetime.

So here it is:


I hope my cam dont ruin it too much, plz tell me what you think of it and dont go easy on me. But I have to state that the last drawing I ever made were stick fighter.

Edited by djurg (03/13/04 10:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: djurg]
    #2397737 -

that's cool man.
looks like a tripped out pig--i like it


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: djurg]
    #2397793 -

I dunno what it is but it's cool enough.
It might make a good silk screen image for a t-shirt.


--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: djurg]
    #2397909 -

i love it, the line work is excellent  :thumbup:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: djurg]
    #2400300 -

My favorite part is the ears, i like how you chose not to connect the lines

you should try more elabrate (sp?) stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: moosehead]
    #2400454 -

elaborate*

:grin:

for really detailed, elaborate drawings, i recommend a Micron .005 pen  :thumbup:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: HB]
    #2400575 -

weee, i got those

pointalisim (i prolly spelled that wrong too) is a bitch with those things but loooks bad ass in the end

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: moosehead]
    #2400641 -

agreed  :grin:



^^^^ micron, of course


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: moosehead]
    #2401525 -

I sure would have like to elaborate more on detail but I did that at work on free time with a regular pen.

And last night I had a bit more free time and done this:



I do prefer this one much better, its more abstract and I like the way the curved shaped together. I am supose to get my ilustrator and photochop this week-end or the other one.

I sure can't wait to be able to use shading and color to enhance my work.


--------------------
Did God created humans or humans created God ?
Only God knows
So no one knows
Cause there's no God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: djurg]
    #2402182 -

damn double post


--------------------
Did God created humans or humans created God ?
Only God knows
So no one knows
Cause there's no God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: djurg]
    #2402351 -

Are quality pieces of paper hard to come by in your neck of the woods? Seriously, it looks like that last one was drawn on flattened cereal box. Your work is really cool, it deserves better than that!


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: TheDude]
    #2402365 -

hahaha its actually an inside trident chewing gum package.

:lol:


--------------------
Did God created humans or humans created God ?
Only God knows
So no one knows
Cause there's no God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is some more of my work [Re: djurg]
    #2402431 -

you've got some talent, like that guy said ^, you should draw/paint on canvas rather than crumpled up pieces of paper  :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: HB]
    #2402603 -

HB, how big are each of those drawings, physically? I'm so horrible at inking, it seems absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to me to be able to get that kind of quality with ink. I can do it with pencils, but I hate how pencil always looks like pencil, heh.

Also, what kind of paper do you ink on? I find that all the fine tipped pens I've used make lines bigger than I expect them to, so I thought maybe the paper is at fault, causing some kind of bleeding to occur.

Edited by JacquesCousteau (03/04/04 12:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is some more of my work [Re: MazzyStar]
    #2402844 -

you guyz sure know how to encourage to go deeper in my artistik hiden side.  I always knew I wanted to do some sort of art and I do think that I should start trying out all sorts. I guess Ill go get some fine pen and some nice sheet tomorow.


And I just finished this with paint after a nice :bong: while listening to some Shpongle ;



--------------------
Did God created humans or humans created God ?
Only God knows
So no one knows
Cause there's no God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is 1 of my latest creation [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2403882 -

that entire sheet is normal legal paper, 8 1/2" by 11"

i've been practicing ink longer than pencil, so i generally start with pen, not pencil, like in those drawings above

and djurg, that new one is the best  :thumbup: :thumbup:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is some more of my work [Re: djurg]
    #2410109 -

Mwahahahaha, just getting this back to the top :devil:


--------------------
Did God created humans or humans created God ?
Only God knows
So no one knows
Cause there's no God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is some more of my work [Re: djurg]
    #2410293 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is some more of my work [Re: djurg]
    #2413809 -

And here is some more from work once again:






Btw  HB  your new avatar eye is great.


I  :heartpump:  :devil:


--------------------
Did God created humans or humans created God ?
Only God knows
So no one knows
Cause there's no God.

Edited by djurg (03/12/04 10:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here is some more of my work [Re: djurg]
    #2424823 -

Heres one more of my little work :



Common guyz I need to know whats good and wrong about my drawing plz leave me a little message when you come and see, this tread has over 100 view and barely 20 post, half by me    :crying:


--------------------
Did God created humans or humans created God ?
Only God knows
So no one knows
Cause there's no God.

Edited by djurg (03/13/04 10:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My latest drawing batheinthefountain 374 6 08/30/09 11:40 PM
by dstark
* Experience our creations if you have time.... bolie 1,439 10 05/11/04 10:36 PM
by KackleDude
* okay colored pencil LoverofEarth 1,423 11 11/11/02 03:07 PM
by LoverofEarth
* "The Road To..." pencil drawing KeepAskingTime 1,423 8 11/14/01 12:11 AM
by missulena
* Pencil Unity333 911 7 09/20/05 10:20 AM
by Unity333
* pencil art thePatient 897 6 11/09/03 04:01 PM
by chunder
* Boredoms - Vision Creation Newsun LSDXM 722 4 10/20/08 03:30 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Prismacolor pencils ShroomismM 508 1 08/26/05 01:07 PM
by Irradiated_Feces

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,557 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.