Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Koods, I'm disappointed in you mang [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #23870959 -

She howls at the moon as you dshsb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Koods, I'm disappointed in you mang [Re: Adden]
    #23870971 -

Not sure what thread this thread's about.  Guess I missed all the drama.
Though, I've heard of forum owners and admins being legally liable for the content of their forums before.  I was on a car forum once where an upcoming model that was supposed to be super secret had a Photoshopped rendition of the upcoming model that was close enough to the real thing that General Motors reached out and had the forum censor all instances of that image and forbid further posting of it.  Happened across multiple websites with that particular image AFAIK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Koods, I'm disappointed in you mang [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23871083 -

Prisoner#1 said:
MrBlueYoMind said:
And the nude beauty pageant shit I believe was admitted by Trump in a Howard Stern interview.  It was in poor taste and pretty disrespectful.  I'm sure most guys wouldn't mind walking around a bunch of beauty contestants in the nude, but abusing the position of power isn't cool.




you've obviously never been around models and pageant contestants. I was friends
with a former miss georgia, Megan Blake, I've been around that shit and there's 100
people back there while they're changing and getting make up. this shit isnt for shy
girls, it';s common and to make trump out to be some perv while this is going on is
just added defamation

megan is fucking nutty now. she speaks dog



And isn't it amazing how when the agenda fits koods it not libel? And how he completely bi-passes the perverted ass judges that have been on those things for years diddling  kids. all eyes on trump though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Operation_Berenstain/comments/5b76jm/tony_podestas_art_collection/

Have you seen the art tony podesta is into pris? Would you leave your child alone with this man if you saw these paintings in his house?


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Koods, I'm disappointed in you mang [Re: PartoftheSource]
    #23871139 -

Shill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Koods, I'm disappointed in you mang [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23871191 -

Prisoner#1 said:
you've obviously never been around models and pageant contestants. I was friends
with a former miss georgia, Megan Blake, I've been around that shit and there's 100
people back there while they're changing and getting make up. this shit isnt for shy
girls, it';s common and to make trump out to be some perv while this is going on is
just added defamation

megan is fucking nutty now. she speaks dog



Megan is winning at life in spite of everything you've done to hinder her development.

Quote:
In working with and rescuing wolves, Blake has learned pack structure and to "speak dog" directly from the pack source. Having traveled over 100,000 miles with her cat, she is also a trusted pet travel expert in the media.




--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Koods, I'm disappointed in you mang [Re: EllisDSox]
    #23871234 -




Retired head of FBI in LA talking about very similar shit that supposedly does not happen..... Huh


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Megan Fox wants to Legalize Marijuana
( 1 2 3 all )
JesusYodiHomeboy 36,489 53 06/15/09 05:11 PM
by makaveli8x8
* Brazil's 'Miss Jail' Pageant abltsandwich 1,421 8 04/06/11 10:10 AM
by EgoDeath0290
* A teen beauty pageant contestant to lighten the mood a little mofo 818 13 04/27/09 09:42 PM
by MFDoom666
* This girl I used to know is competing in the Miss America Pageant. Great Scott 778 11 12/18/09 10:59 PM
by Great Scott
* Do You Think Megan Fox Is Attactive?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ilovehuhu 10,191 64 06/29/09 09:07 PM
by Amber_Glow
* John McCain's Daughter Megan InTheFlesh714 827 16 06/20/09 12:28 PM
by InTheFlesh714
* Transgender "woman" in this year's miss universe pageant
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 2,414 27 04/04/12 11:32 AM
by akira_akuma
* Megan Fox is a Man??!! WTF? Demonic_Chronic 1,818 19 04/07/12 02:07 AM
by qbe

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,241 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.