Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: emc [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #23642178 -

Look up the 12/31/93 Harry Hood & listen to it in xtra HD if i havent recommended it before


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: Sheekle]
    #23642219 -




I'm pretty sure you shared it with me when I was trippin one time. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #23642374 -

So I've decided I'm gonna start keeping track of the total # of days I've been meth-free in my signature, I fucking hate it and I really want to stop using but I'm constantly haunted by these fucking cravings, they're like selfish little ghosts in my mind that keep pushing their way into my thoughts and forcefully reminding me to just do another line, sniff another line even though it's slowly making my entire existence feel more grey and listless every time I do it, sniff another line even though you're gonna lose sleep and feel like total shit the next day, well I'm sick of living this way and I have to put a stop to it so here's the first step


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #23642418 -

if you ever need to talk, you can hmu.  i know what that struggle is like.... i'm a recovering meth head, and i just take it day by day.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #23642475 -

good luck OMJ, it will get easier as the weeks and months pass


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23642516 -

As sheekle said, It will get easier with time. The first bit will suck but once you're through that it will get easier dont worry. You seem determined to stop and thats a big part of it. Good luck man, and I really hope you do well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #23642624 -

ohcrapitsnico said:
Why would you drink coffee if you want to sleep? :confused:



Man, I had no intention on sleeping.

But sleep I did, woke up so fucking wobbly.
This is exactly what I need for post trip sleeplessness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EDC in 19 days, FULL LINE UP INSiDE, 3 hotel rooms & world famous Venice Beach. 40oz 1,434 9 06/09/05 03:51 PM
by 40oz
* Mexico Passes Law Making Possession of Some Drugs Legal 40oz 1,761 5 05/01/06 06:22 PM
by Jfisher
* Why doesn't the USA just buy Mexico?
( 1 2 all )
Irishdrunk 3,197 31 08/16/06 09:56 AM
by gema
* venice beach Xochitl 660 7 11/11/03 06:57 PM
by abhi
* Venice Beach Merry Prankster 426 0 04/11/10 04:33 AM
by Merry Prankster
* How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA..
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Brainiac 11,823 156 05/10/16 08:43 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Anti-Emo Riots Break Out Across Mexico enesi 3,263 17 03/28/08 12:54 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* Mexico pills warren buffet 1,286 12 04/19/07 06:43 AM
by ganjaguru

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,008 topic views. 5 members, 24 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.