Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJane
Stranger
Female
Loc: Canada Flag
Re: How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA.. [Re: Fools Crow]
    #23200415 - 05/07/16 09:43 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

No need to worry much longer guys..... CAUSE YOURE GONNA BUILD A WALL, AND MEXICO'S GONNA PAY FOR IT!!!

:cheer:  :lmafo:  :lmafo:  :lmafo:  :lmafo:  :lmafo:  :canthelpbutlaugh:

P.S- i would expect those who are against illigal mexicans would be the first lining up to aid in building this wall, correct?

AND their drugs have also "illegally immigrated" here as well but i havent heard any opposition to that

Edited by Jane (05/07/16 10:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male

Re: How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA.. [Re: Jane] * 1
    #23200513 - 05/07/16 10:22 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jane said:
No need to worry much longer guys..... CAUSE YOURE GONNA BUILD A WALL, AND MEXICO'S GONNA PAY FOR IT!!!

:cheer:  :lmafo:  :lmafo:  :lmafo:  :lmafo:  :lmafo:  :canthelpbutlaugh:

P.S- i would expect those who are against illigal mexicans would be the first lining up to aid in building this wall, correct?

AND their drugs have also "illegally immigrated" here as well but i havent heard any opposition to that

If this is some sort of contest, you should be aware that you're cheerleading the impoverished and utterly defeated position. Trying to argue an illegal immigrant "conquest" of America is a joke.

OfflineJane
Stranger
Female
Re: How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA.. [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23200543 - 05/07/16 10:32 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Whatever helps you sleep at night! The problems and solutions to the illegal immigrant situation have been vocalized. I dont recall this being a contest...like whats the fuckin prize then? Just a good midnight debate with people freely expressing their opinions, not that anything will be done about it. Illegal immigrant "conquest" worked when the Europeans came many years ago didnt it?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA.. [Re: Jane]
    #23200546 - 05/07/16 10:33 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jane said:
True facts are dismissed as drivel lol. In ignorance and denial one refuses to look at it from both sides of the spectrum. Were the slaves of 200 years given citizenship to go there or did the u.s themselves bring in "illegal" immigrants? Just cause its not on your own accord now who comes and who goes you gotta bicker about it. At least some of those mexicans make the effort to go and make a living, illegal or not, and at a lesser wage, while the rest of you sit on your ass thinking youre too good for the world.

what immigration policies were set up 400 years ago?

that's why your 'true facts' were drivel

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male

#23200575 - 05/07/16 10:44 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jane said:
Whatever helps you sleep at night! The problems and solutions to the illegal immigrant situation have been vocalized. I dont recall this being a contest...like whats the fuckin prize then? Just a good midnight debate with people freely expressing their opinions, not that anything will be done about it. Illegal immigrant "conquest" worked when the Europeans came many years ago didnt it?

And who conquered who? The power dynamics never changed.
If you think about it long and hard, the dynamics have been the same throughout written history. Europeans colonize, put down invasions from hordes of persians, mongolians, arabs, etc. Rinse and repeat.

:philososloth:

Mexico incoming!

OfflineFools Crow
The Great Mystery

Re: How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA.. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23200585 - 05/07/16 10:48 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Actually there were immigration policies 400 years ago. Individual tribes controlled various geographical regions that were clearly marked, borders were established among tribes and for the most part were respected. Vary rarely did border disputes become an issue, but occasionally due to natural disasters certain tribes would cross into another tribe's territory; which at times led to war over resources.

The difference was that the tribes didn't consider to have ownership of the land, rather they saw themselves as stewards of the land. That said, they all recognized that they had their borders and they avoided "illegally immigrating" because they knew that could infringe upon the resources of the other tribe and thus lead to war.

When the Europeans came, they got express permission to immigrate from the tribes they came into contact with. Those that weren't given permission often displayed violence towards the natives which led to conflict and war. All peoples in all times had immigration policies. Even animals have immigration policies. Just because it isn't written on paper doesn't make it any less real.

The Europeans were the first to break these laws and illegally immigrated into this continent. Despite the fact that the tribes granted the Europeans there own land to settle and govern, the Europeans could not be satisfied. They were the first to break the treaties. They were the first to immigrant illegally into tribal lands; often murdering and pillaging as they did so.

This is truth. This is history.

--------------------

OfflineJane
Stranger
Female
Re: How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA.. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23200590 - 05/07/16 10:48 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Just cause humans have created these imaginary boarders between regions we have to treat like its the holy scripture and abide by it. Earth is just Earth. the land does not divide between the states and mexico it is one part, only differentiated by imaginary lines and made up regulations.The world is one only humans have decided to divide it and claim parts cause they are the superior beings that live. There are sooo many people that have bought legal documents and bypassed the process of applying yet you wouldnt know the difference all cause they have what is considered legal documentation. All you are really looking for is someone to blame for your problems.

OfflineJane
Stranger
Female
    #23200641 - 05/07/16 11:04 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

At the end of the day, youre on a website full of drug users and illegal stuff but when it comes to immigrants they are the ones who need to follow the law, not you guys right? You want to implement the law but not when it comes to yourself? You expect foreigners to abide by law although the very own citizens of the country dont. Its just hypocritical

InvisibleBoomer The Great
Male
Re: How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA.. [Re: Jane] * 1
    #23200749 - 05/07/16 11:47 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

go to bed

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male

#23200776 - 05/08/16 12:05 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jane said:
At the end of the day, youre on a website full of drug users and illegal stuff but when it comes to immigrants they are the ones who need to follow the law, not you guys right? You want to implement the law but not when it comes to yourself? You expect foreigners to abide by law although the very own citizens of the country dont. Its just hypocritical

So you do not support the rule of law under any circumstance due to one or another flaw?
It is acceptable and beyond reproach to rape and murder, because you think immigration laws are flawed...

Poor rhetoric

OfflineJane
Stranger
Female
Re: How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA.. [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23200845 - 05/08/16 12:44 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

no i just find it wierd that a group of users who are no more accepted by society than these mexicans feel its ok to pass judgement on them. How does society look at those who do drugs? And yet we feel its ok to persecute others. Everyone goes on about being on great trips and enlightenment but i see alot of closed mindedness here. And if it came to consensus, i think the country would have voted to outcast addicts sooner than illegal immigrants.. Fuck the mexicans worry about yourself

Edited by Jane (05/08/16 12:51 AM)

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male

#23200868 - 05/08/16 12:54 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jane said:
no i just find it wierd that a group of users who are no more accepted by society than these mexicans feel its ok to pass judgement on them. How does society look at those who do drugs? And yet we feel its ok to persecute others. Everyone goes on about being on great trips and enlightenment but i see alot of closed mindedness here. Fuck the mexicans worry about yourself

Maybe life is more dynamic and complex than you currently perceive it to be, and the inevitable variety of conclusions frustrates your wish for a neat and simple package which cannot exist. False correlations between free loading migrants who run away from their nations rather than working to better them, and people who choose to partake of substance-x.

Or maybe you're right and we should abandon care for basic civil order.

OfflineJane
Stranger
Female
    #23200887 - 05/08/16 01:05 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

If you dont want to abandon care for basic civil order, at least do something about it. Like i said go help build that wall which mexico is gonna pay for. What good is caring if youre not gonna do anything about it, that would make you part of the problem

OfflineFools Crow
The Great Mystery

#23200902 - 05/08/16 01:12 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Funny thing about the whole, 'building a wall' thing, is that the cartel had countless underground tunnels leading to America, not to mention boats and even submarines that they can use to smuggle people over. I suppose the wall might stem the tide a bit, but really I think it's primary goal is for show and it's a political tactic used by Trump to trick the more foolish and uneducated/unintelligent Americans into voting for him.

I've said it once and I'll said it again, Trump is a genius. 90% of what he says is to get attention from the media and to fool the foolish into thinking he will actually do the crazy and ridiculous things they want him to do. I'm almost positive that his actual policies would be quite moderate, no doubt the most moderate out of any of the potential candidates from either party.

--------------------

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male

#23200910 - 05/08/16 01:15 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jane said:
If you dont want to abandon care for basic civil order, at least do something about it. Like i said go help build that wall which mexico is gonna pay for. What good is caring if youre not gonna do anything about it, that would make you part of the problem

Vote, pay taxes, advocate. I'm not about to go vigilante man

Nor do I support a wall, it won't work. Illegals need to be turned back without reward, punished if repeat offenders (not housed in state facilities, beaten etc.).

Honestly I'm indifferent to all of this and am just arguing a position. I don't vote, pay taxes or advocate anything. Repertoire89 doesn't even exist except as an anomaly / glitch on this forum

OfflineJane
Stranger
Female
    #23200949 - 05/08/16 01:35 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

"I dont vote, pay taxes, or advocate anything"

Well damn ive been debating with an illegal immigrant in disguise this whole time lol. Go back to mexico!! Yea ive noticed that by now, and same for me, just arguing from a different point of view. Naturally challenge anything even if i agree.

Fools crow
Agreed. I just find it astonoshing how he convinced his followers about this wall with no conviction of how it would be possible

Interviewer- how are you going to build this wall between the mexican/ u.s border?

Trump- we are going to build the wall and mexico's gonna pay for it

Interviewer- how is this going to happen? The president of mexico stated it will not pay for the wall

Trump- we are going to build the wall, and it just got 10 feet taller!!
*whole crowd cheers!*

Edited by Jane (05/08/16 01:57 AM)

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

#23200996 - 05/08/16 02:11 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I don't believe in illegal people, sounds like some dystopian sci fi shit. Make up an imaginary line on the ground no one can see and anyone born on one side wins birth lotto and being born on the other side you lose.
What about all the Mexican and central Americans natives? Maybe the white people just are not following their rules and you are here illegally.
People give zero fucks about Mexico, you let NAFTA move auto assembly jobs there where the average wage is 5 dollars. I hope they revolt. I agree with the Mexicans Gringos got where they are by exploiting other groups not because of had work because Mexicans work way harder

OfflineWhyDidiDoThis
Bay Area Mushroom Collector
Male User Gallery

#23201017 - 05/08/16 02:23 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Mexico wont pay for it
but to america its sounds perfect!

Trump will get elected based on hilter style swaying of the public full of promises. .
and its going to 360.

watch, he wont build a wall.
NothingWillChange

OfflineFools Crow
The Great Mystery

Re: How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA.. [Re: my3rdeye]
    #23201020 - 05/08/16 02:25 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You could just call them trespassers instead of illegally. But like I said I'm down for open borders. And in all honesty most Mexicans are descendants of the indigenous population. The "Americans" are the true illegal immigrants.

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA.. [Re: Fools Crow]
    #23201022 - 05/08/16 02:26 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I'm sick of the word "illegals". Illegal is not a noun so it can't be plural.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder