Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: emc [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #23641439 -

I wouldn't describe DOC as similar to mesc. 2C compounds are a lot closer ime. DOC is like meth in a lot of ways, but the psychedelic aspect to it is pretty unique. Whenever I've used it, I had crazy mental control over my trip. Hard to have a bad trip on it. The final hours can get irritable though if you've been awake awhile. You just don't want to interact with people much after tripping 24 his straight. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23641585 -

at 3mg, doc feels mesca-like to me.  yeah the 2c's more.

i get what you mean bout the meth thing.... doc is kinda like psychedelic meth, but different.  idk.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23641630 -

Hello everyone, I haven't been on in a wee bit but I hope all is well. That's it, that's all I got :rofl2:


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: Citizen X]
    #23641771 -

Sheekles a funny boi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #23641814 -

my new bong is sooo sick.  the other bowl piece fits and the bong can also be a rig!


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #23641818 -

sheekles a awesome boi

:jolly:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23641823 -

sanchothestoner said:
my new bong is sooo sick.  the other bowl piece fits and the bong can also be a rig!



smexy:thumbup:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23641842 -

sanchothestoner said:
at 3mg, doc feels mesca-like to me.  yeah the 2c's more.

i get what you mean bout the meth thing.... doc is kinda like psychedelic meth, but different.  idk.



I'd describe LSD as psychedelic meth, but I've never tried meth.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: I Love Lucid] * 2
    #23641851 -

:dafuq:  :notlikely:  :justno:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #23641860 -

I remember zombi3 said after getting out of the hospital that the nurse was asking what drugs he was on and he said DOC, and the nurse was like "I've never heard of that type of meth" :lol:


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23641863 -

So I woke up like 2 hours ago, drank a bunch of coffee then .5mg of xanax

About to pass the fuck out
Exactly what I was looking for, for post trip-sleeplessness
I brew my coffee strong, for at least 12hrs, about 2 cups of espresso (cups not shots)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23641975 -

Why would you drink coffee if you want to sleep? :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: I Love Lucid] * 3
    #23641982 -

I Love Lucid said:
sanchothestoner said:
at 3mg, doc feels mesca-like to me.  yeah the 2c's more.

i get what you mean bout the meth thing.... doc is kinda like psychedelic meth, but different.  idk.



I'd describe LSD as psychedelic meth, but I've never tried meth.



w.t.f.

no.

that is so stupid omg.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Edited by sanchothestoner (09/13/16 03:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23641986 -

Mescaline is kinda methy. I've had lots of very manic episodes on mesc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: ohcrapitsnico] * 1
    #23642001 -

that's not the point....

lsd is not like psychedelic meth.

and this is coming from someone who's used both a lot.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Edited by sanchothestoner (09/13/16 03:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23642028 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #23642050 -

ohcrapitsnico said:
Mescaline is kinda methy. I've had lots of very manic episodes on mesc



wtf a manic episode on mescaline sounds weird. seems like mescaline is more fit to causing an apathetic episode


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #23642124 -



Man oh man that Chalk Dust Torture.

Probably one of my favorite songs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #23642141 -

chalkdust rox my kok


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emc [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #23642150 -

I really like the song Twist too. 

My friends were playing that on the car ride home from Panic haha I was still feelin the L and 2c-b pretty good. Its a pretty awesome song.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EDC in 19 days, FULL LINE UP INSiDE, 3 hotel rooms & world famous Venice Beach. 40oz 1,434 9 06/09/05 03:51 PM
by 40oz
* Mexico Passes Law Making Possession of Some Drugs Legal 40oz 1,761 5 05/01/06 06:22 PM
by Jfisher
* Why doesn't the USA just buy Mexico?
( 1 2 all )
Irishdrunk 3,197 31 08/16/06 09:56 AM
by gema
* venice beach Xochitl 660 7 11/11/03 06:57 PM
by abhi
* Venice Beach Merry Prankster 426 0 04/11/10 04:33 AM
by Merry Prankster
* How Mexico treats illegals,They have it easy in the USA..
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Brainiac 11,823 156 05/10/16 08:43 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Anti-Emo Riots Break Out Across Mexico enesi 3,263 17 03/28/08 12:54 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* Mexico pills warren buffet 1,286 12 04/19/07 06:43 AM
by ganjaguru

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,008 topic views. 1 members, 18 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.