For some ungodly reason I thought of you again little anonymouse, and how your ideas are part of what make America so fucked up now.
"I feel like my life isn't perfect, how can I sue someone?"
Or
"I want to frame someone about who I have nothing but a suspicion for money, am I doing this right?"
You're absolutely pathetic, America isn't supposed to be some awful litigious nightmare like it is, or is becoming.
You sound like one of the people trump is railing against, congrats on giving that dipshit a solid podium on which to stand.
Thought george was going to ban your ass after one of the last repetitive topics you created, I was almost bummed about that, but then I saw you create another one.
And so you know, you would get a lot more help in the Pub, try there if you want a real answer.
|