Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! * 2
    #23579260 -

I'm really excited for this! It's their last tour and last concerts so man am I lucky!
I'll be seeing them in January 2017 now!!


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23579588 -

Lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: thenutflush]
    #23579594 -

thenutflush said:
Lol



What's funny about that?




Good shit, OP.. Have fun.
I saw them at OzzFest 2001 when they got back together.
Was never really an Ozzy/BS fan, but was still cool to see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: thenutflush]
    #23579597 -

Man Tony Iommi's gotta be like at least 70 by now and he's still playing shows

Dude's a boss


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23579606 -

68 actually that's nuts


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23579692 -

I had no idea he was that age. I'm just so buzzed. It will be a great time I can tell already.

I just hope they play all the good tunes from the older albums.


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23579839 -

Is Ozzy going to be there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23579861 -

Electric Wizard21 said:
I'm really excited for this! It's their last tour and last concerts so man am I lucky!
I'll be seeing them in January 2017 now!!




I just saw them last month!  :cheers:

It was a great concert.  Old black sabbath songs with new age production quality.  Tony iommi rocked it!  Ozzy did pretty good too.  Was a fun concert.  I'm a huge sabbath fan


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Masked]
    #23580066 -

I'm really glad to hear that! Yes I'm waiting for the new age stuff to book the riffs out the water!


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23580113 -

Ozzy wasn't with them when I saw Black Sabbath in 1980. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #23580604 -

There was a period when he wasn't with them.


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23580633 -

Fuck yea! I am super jelly.

:rockon:


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #23580798 -

Crazy_Horse said:
Ozzy wasn't with them when I saw Black Sabbath in 1980. :sad:



Yeah, but they were still kickass during the Dio years, in my opinion. It is a bit odd hearing Ronnie's voice singing Ozzy's vocal parts, but I'd still take that over Will Duvall singing Layne Staley's vocal parts any day of the week.


--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: pachoo]
    #23582561 -

Got months to wait! I want it now! Like right now... :thumbup:


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23582586 -

HahahahahAHAhahaHHHAhaha.hahahahahahhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha:smile::mad2:

:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Death metal will sound good to me one day, the grungy scream, it just doesnt sound right....................apppreciate i will:mad2:


--------------------
i like to keep it mello, ya i keep it mello, i like to keep it mellow, ya i keep it mello, i like to keep it mello

-Jenny Camilla Baker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: RedBalloon]
    #23582609 -

:wtf:

Lol :facepalm:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: RedBalloon]
    #23583334 -

You are a moron


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23583460 -

I'm seeing them in Chicago on Friday, it's gonna be rad. Too bad Bill Ward won't show.


--------------------
Trade List


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23583472 -

Electric Wizard21 said:
You are a moron




You are technically breaking pub rules by name calling.

I of course, agree with you, but just a heads up


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got my Black Sabbath ticket !!!!!! [Re: Masked]
    #23583784 -

saythatagain said:
I'm seeing them in Chicago on Friday, it's gonna be rad. Too bad Bill Ward won't show.



I hope you have a great time! It's a shame about Bill, the original lineup would have been a mind fuck. :thumbup:
Masked said:
Electric Wizard21 said:
You are a moron




You are technically breaking pub rules by name calling.

I of course, agree with you, but just a heads up



Thanks for the warning. It could be a misspelled word though, such as maroon.


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Everyone should own at least 4 Black Sabbath albums
( 1 2 all )
HandsomeDave 3,764 22 01/04/05 11:02 AM
by Phychotron
* Coventry Tickets?
( 1 2 all )
Krishna 4,710 31 08/08/04 07:46 PM
by phishman13
* Sabbath Fans? vivid 1,271 12 10/07/04 10:27 AM
by Shroomism
* I saw Maiden & Sabbath on Shrooms last sunday. Stoned_Druid 1,045 8 07/29/05 01:47 PM
by Stoned_Druid
* . Yrtlzmo 2,569 19 03/03/04 02:57 AM
by Yrtlzmo
* ozzfest today! kaiowas 690 6 07/29/04 10:47 AM
by kaiowas
* Ozzfest to be a free event this year.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,595 28 02/07/07 06:13 PM
by Cowgold
* I Just Bought 2 Floor Tix For Tiesto In Concert 40oz 802 8 06/17/05 07:45 AM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
448 topic views. 5 members, 302 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.