Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23576739 -

So how do these private clubs work? Do you have to be a CO resident to be a member ?


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #23576746 -

Not sure, but I bet FR does. I haven't bought weed in a year, grew a plant last year and still have some. My brother is growing this year so I won't buy weed for a long time!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23576748 -

The western slope is also worth considering, especially if you're looking to minimize human contact and live in the hills like you're saying. I'd look into Montro or Durango if I were you. The west slope has always been my endgame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #23576842 -

TexXx said:
I have been planning on moving to Colorado for several years





will you have to change your user name when you move?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23576936 -

Fuck.

Let me set up a go fund me account to change my name.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #23576942 -

Can people from Colorado ask other people from Colorado to donate weed to one another here on the webs?


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #23576946 -

MissAlice said:
The rent in Fort Collins is just getting out of hand. But it's a beautiful place.



For sure, but the city also has like a 3% unemployment rate and decent job opportunities. Not much crime either. Worth it.

When I was living there though, they didn't allow recreational pot shops in town, you'd have to drive to unincorporated areas right outside the city to buy from the shops. I never really bought from shops myself though.

Greeley was the same. You had to go to Garden City to get anything. I believe they didn't allow commercial growing either. I was growing there with no problem myself, not sure if there are punishments for growing a lot or not though.

Only mentioning these things because you mentioned growing in the OP. Something to keep an eye out for at least, but don't let it dissuade you from moving to a nice spot either.

Edited by PatrickKn (08/25/16 05:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23576980 -

So pretty much I need to go camping all over Colorado for a few weeks then decide on a place, that's a good idea.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #23577261 -

Just sent you the address tyrannicalrex :email:.

TexXx said:
So how do these private clubs work? Do you have to be a CO resident to be a member ?



Nope. It's really more of a legal grey area that's yet to be defined in court, but anyone can get in at the moment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: falsereality]
    #23577305 -

Thanks! Cheers!:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #23577341 -

You want to live in the mountains but you're talking about paying rent?

C'mon man, just storm up those slopes, with your axe, chop down a few of those leaf poles and make a cabin with spit and mud!!

Jk, I'm sure it's actually a delicate and somewhat complicated situation and I wish you the best of luck. I have no idea where the best places are to rent in CO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: falsereality]
    #23577505 -

falsereality said:
Just sent you the address tyrannicalrex :email:.

TexXx said:
So how do these private clubs work? Do you have to be a CO resident to be a member ?



Nope. It's really more of a legal grey area that's yet to be defined in court, but anyone can get in at the moment.



I never got a email :frown:

Cool, I might go check one out tonight


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #23577651 -

He should hook you up with encrypted pm.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #23577683 -

TexXx said:
I wanna live in the mountains, grow weed, and go weeks without having Human contact. But that's sorta unrealistic. 


How much do you think a half acre with a shack in on would cost let's say 1.5 hrs from denver/springs?



A guy I work with was/is selling 2.6 acres outside of Colorado Springs for $8,000.  Sounds ridiculous to me but I saw pictures of the area.  It's fairly secluded but you're allowed to build on it as well.  I considered buying it myself actually just because of the way property is skyrocketing all around here.


--------------------





There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

- "Drugs and Drug Policy: The Control of Consciousness Alteration, 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23577787 -

tyrannicalrex said:
He should hook you up with encrypted pm.



pms are disabled -- could you pass along the location?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: Shpongle1]
    #23577827 -

Shpongle1 said:
TexXx said:
I wanna live in the mountains, grow weed, and go weeks without having Human contact. But that's sorta unrealistic. 


How much do you think a half acre with a shack in on would cost let's say 1.5 hrs from denver/springs?



A guy I work with was/is selling 2.6 acres outside of Colorado Springs for $8,000.  Sounds ridiculous to me but I saw pictures of the area.  It's fairly secluded but you're allowed to build on it as well.  I considered buying it myself actually just because of the way property is skyrocketing all around here.






In my area, 4 years ago, houses that were $120,000 are now going for $260,000 +.    If you got bread, get in now.  You will thank yourself in 5 years.

My homie and I are about to buy a house on 30 acres and buy multiple other properties elsewhere in the area to contract out to growers, because a big issue for growers (especially out of state) is finding a place where they can grow outdoors, so we will contract space out on properties for growers who want to get a season in of growing, but accepting a $25k+ deposit just to be allowed on the property, but they will be able to make $100k+ in one season, because we will have a greenhouse and yurts or other small housing on the property for them to stay in,  so it's worth it all around.  and within the next couple years we will own everything outright and will be able to cash out on at least $500k+ a piece just off one or two properties between me and my homie if we decide to sell.   


If not, we will have homies run the operations on different properties and just collect a % and be able to make $100k-250k + a year passively.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: falsereality]
    #23577852 -

falsereality said:
tyrannicalrex said:
He should hook you up with encrypted pm.



pms are disabled -- could you pass along the location?



Yep.:blush:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23577881 -

sent a pm, I can meet around 12-1pm. My mate gets back in town around 4, and I want to be home when he gets in. Let me know, I get up around 9-10am. I'll check back in the morn. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23577902 -

Are you planning on finding employment Tex?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Colorado Residents [Re: Mojo]
    #23577923 -

Yes. I have 5-6k now and could get a job easy driving with my cdl if i dont smoke, but I want something stable and normal hours & grow as well.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Election Day is Coming. Vote Informed In Colorado!!
( 1 2 all )
ToTheExtreme, LOL 2,768 28 11/06/06 11:10 PM
by NobodyCares
* I love Colorado Penguarky Tunguin 840 4 11/28/06 01:30 AM
by Darkcloud
* Supreme Court rules it OK for local Governments to seize personal property DeadPhan 789 1 06/23/05 01:09 PM
by gdman
* what state/country do you reside in?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JTHM 4,230 64 01/16/05 09:55 PM
by canozen
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 3,072 47 08/05/09 08:33 AM
by makaveli8x8
* Colorado
( 1 2 all )
avapxia 2,867 35 06/17/06 09:29 PM
by avapxia
* Colorado Pot Smokers: Get out there and VOTE! LEGALIZE!
( 1 2 all )
Rebirtha 2,854 32 08/10/07 01:55 PM
by Liquidkick
* Move to Colorado NOW!!
( 1 2 all )
Microcosmatrix 1,726 28 09/02/06 08:25 PM
by mntlfngrs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,775 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.