Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Do you use Deodorant?
    #23543720 -

Deodorant: Some people swear by it while others think its useless.

Im one to not wear deodorant for various reasons. One reason is i am sensitive to certain smells and the other reason is I can be kinda lazy about such personal hygine activities.

How bout you?
Do you wear Deodorant?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/15/16 10:28 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | ๐Ÿ’ง Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method ๐Ÿ’ง | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #23543728 -

I just mash flowers all over my pits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: plasma]
    #23543761 -

I throw a swipe on after getting freshened up. Just the fragrence stuff though no anti perspiration.

Used to never need it but now that i am older if i get hot and sweaty and cool off then get hot and sweaty again il get a little funky.

Nothing worse then having to be around someone who smells really bad, and that goes for excessive perfume and colone also.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #23543826 -

Depends if the weather is cold I do not need it. But if the weather is hot jt is abs neccs for me esp if im on ritalin.


--------------------
"be a child, never be an adult al the problems of the world are made by the adults."

"If a child feels like laughing he just laughs and it doesn't matter for him if others know why he laughs or not."

By Rael

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: Nolan92]
    #23543901 -

Nolan92 said:
But if the weather is hot jt is abs neccs for me esp if im on ritalin.



This.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: Nolan92]
    #23543902 -

i use baking salt as deodorant, it's efficient as fuck. throw in some almond butter and date syrup, the womenz will be all over you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #23544629 -

Gave up six years ago, I use soap and water.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23544641 -

Yes. Otherwise I would be stinky and sweat.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: badchad]
    #23544665 -

Of course I do, all my friends who don't are gnar gnar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: K-9 Unit]
    #23544689 -

I use toms natural deodorant. Other kinds give me a very bad fuckin rash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23544737 -

Only before work.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: Patlal]
    #23544759 -

Crystal deodorant stick.

Daily use immediately after shower.


--------------------

The geometry of us is no chance. We are antennae, we are tuning forks, we are receiver and transmitters of all energy. We are more than we know.  - @entheolove

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for"  - Georgia O'Keefe

I think the word is vagina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23544774 -

Not every single day, and when I do it's just a swipe or two under each pit (I've seen a few friends put their deodorant on and they really go at it putting a lot on)....A stick of deodorant lasts me at least a year.


...and the deodorant I use doesn't have any artificial scent or antiperspirant added to it...it's just a mix of various plant extracts, Lichen extract, aloe, Hops extract, Coriander extract, along with some propylene glycol & things to hold it all together. It keeps the odor causing bacteria funk to a minimum, but I probably still have my own "scent" , just not a super pungent funk where I leave a trail of BO.



I actually like the body odor of some people, girls & guys...don't get me wrong, I've smelled lots of folks that reek of hot trash, some people really do have a funky stank about them. But people that actually shower, are active/sweat out a lot, and have a healthy diet, some of those people can have a body odor that I don't find unpleasant....especially when mixed with some cologne/perfume or essential oils.



A few weeks ago at a festival, though...I was volunteering/working and some random dude sat up next to me to randomly chit chat and smoke a J, he was a kind & chill dude...but his body odor was pungent, and it was actually kinda pissing me off and making me not like the guy on some sort of primal level :lol: .







BANANA.MAN said:
I use toms natural deodorant. Other kinds give me a very bad fuckin rash.





Some of the deodorant I used back in middle school would give me a rash too...I believe it's from the aluminum, or what ever they use as the antiperspirant component.









-OM


.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #23544788 -

EternalCowabunga said:
i use baking salt as deodorant, it's efficient as fuck. throw in some almond butter and date syrup, the womenz will be all over you



same only instead of baking salt I use getting baked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use Deodorant? [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #23544799 -

Every morning, shower, put this in pits. Smell like nothing-at-all, all day.


Also wash clothes with this so you don't stink like a fucking laundromat


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Edited by trees (08/15/16 07:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wtf why does deodorant/antiperspirant makes me sweat NastyDHL 26,151 13 10/07/08 01:41 AM
by Gumby
* UGH! My arm pits sweat even more when I wear antiperspirant!
( 1 2 all )
UncleLuke 4,408 27 12/24/06 01:10 AM
by AlteredAgain
* Do you get "used to" brands of deodorant?
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 4,476 49 07/29/08 10:57 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Who Here Don't Wear Deodorant?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mushroomplume 6,651 78 11/16/07 11:29 PM
by RoosterCogburn
* Antiperspirant advice
( 1 2 all )
apfrommsp 2,665 34 01/13/07 10:58 PM
by CureCat
* Alternatives to Antiperspirants
( 1 2 all )
headset 2,152 24 08/23/05 09:23 PM
by headset
* goddamn antiperspirants
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 1,663 23 08/23/07 01:46 AM
by Gumby
* Eight Reasons Why Capitalists Want to Sell You Deodorant.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Cubie 9,131 106 09/14/09 05:27 PM
by elementswrath

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,019 topic views. 2 members, 404 guests and 232 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.056 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 21 queries.