Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Bigfeely123]
    #23414352 -

I used to like going deep into the Wilderness and Ice-Barraging people who were in the middle of a fight

That always pissed em off lol I got a lot of good shit merking people that way but it was pretty unfair


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #23414365 -

Bigfeely123 said:
Seriously_trippin said:
This is going to sound dumb but at one point runescape ruined my best friends life and drained his bank accounts. He helped me with my drug addictions all our lives. I had to help him get over runescape. I remember one night I spent the night at his house and about half way through the day I realized he spent his entire pay check on gold that he then gambled away in a minigame they used to have. It turned gambling virtual money away to real money being gambled. They got rid of it eventually and I was very happy they did.



your prob talking about the duel arena. I had a friend back in the day who has addicted to staking (gambling) in the duel arena. he didn't spend a whole lot of real life money but he sure did lose and win a lot of money in the duel arena.



Nah duel arena was wayyyy more hit and miss as far as making gold was concerned https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0ahUKEwj4nZ-ost3NAhUOwWMKHfHHDnMQFgg5MAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boglagold.com%2FOldschool-Runescape%2FRunescape-Gambling&usg=AFQjCNGg-OyIwYUOLXaGoh3SO0Tl2GbAnQ&sig2=yKq6J3l8tZKUz7apQNZYIw

I think it was called flower roulette we'd make up to 200m per bet. He was maxed out at 146(old max level) and he had full Bandos,Armydayl,void,inphinity,veracs,Karhils,7 santa hats,tons of robin hood gear.Then full third mage after a long time.Then he would buy firecapes(from asian companies that also sell gold) along with really hard to get armor and rares. Basically we were the elite of the elite on that account.Even had all 99s except mining i think. Then it got hacked. after years talking with jagex he got it back and then was hacked again.


I loved the cheating servers that were strictly for PKing :drooling:

I actually started runescape 8 years ago to flirt with a chick that played
OhMrJohnson said:
I used to like going deep into the Wilderness and Ice-Barraging people who were in the middle of a fight

That always pissed em off lol I got a lot of good shit merking people that way but it was pretty unfair


So You were those Assholes :lol:. Ancient magik fukers


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23414378 -

126, bro. One time when I was in 6th grade some people in my school spread this rumor about me that I had a level 126 and I had people coming up to me all the time and asking me about it. Sadly this was far from the case. I think the highest I ever got was like mid 70s. Was still pretty much the highlight of 6th grade :nerd:


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: hex_enduction]
    #23414381 -

I liked my pure back on the first version I had with like 80str 70att 1 def vaguely like 48 combat?

Back in those days you could hit a mining vein, go afk, automatically drop everything you can't hold, vein never disappeared, and  you never got afk logged lmao

And running around the wilderness with a rune 2h which was indistinguishable from any other weapon.... hahaha


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: twighead]
    #23414389 -

I just made a f2p pure in OSRS. Got to like 40 attack 68 strength 65 range 65 Mage and like everything else at 1. I think my combat level was like 41. I got fucked so bad pking though. I gotta work on my strategy.


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: twighead]
    #23414436 -

twighead said:
I liked my pure back on the first version I had with like 80str 70att 1 def vaguely like 48 combat?

Back in those days you could hit a mining vein, go afk, automatically drop everything you can't hold, vein never disappeared, and  you never got afk logged lmao

And running around the wilderness with a rune 2h which was indistinguishable from any other weapon.... hahaha



Switching between a scimitar and rune 2H is still probably a go to for lures like that. I'm guessing you got 70 att for a whip or Saradomin Godsword


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23414453 -

Seriously_trippin said:
twighead said:
I liked my pure back on the first version I had with like 80str 70att 1 def vaguely like 48 combat?

Back in those days you could hit a mining vein, go afk, automatically drop everything you can't hold, vein never disappeared, and  you never got afk logged lmao

And running around the wilderness with a rune 2h which was indistinguishable from any other weapon.... hahaha



Switching between a scimitar and rune 2H is still probably a go to for lures like that. I'm guessing you got 70 att for a whip or Saradomin Godsword



None of that stuff existed in the time period I was referencing, rune 2h was the strongest weapon and afaik, attack speed was not even different between a 2h sword and a dagger

These could've been 2h or daggers they're carrying lol



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: twighead]
    #23414489 -

Yeah when I was 15, I'd use a dragon dagger poison ++. Because before there was a whip there was no weapon that req 70 att. It was 60 for dragon items. And I'm pretty sure even back then you could use ur Dds spec hit twice and switch to rune 2h as your first two #s first. Or before that folks would hit with a scimmy and switch.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23414500 -

this thread really took off

i would of never expected so many shroomery posters to be runescape players

where da WoW peeps at? :crazy2:

never got into it myself but i can imagine there is a crowd for that too around here


--------------------
Bring the right vibes. Express yourself. Be open. Be crazy. But spread your beautiful love light. Things are gonna get wonky. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Crixalis]
    #23414503 -

when i played runescape like hardcore i was against wow. I think most peeps were either WOW or Runescape, no in between.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Crixalis]
    #23414504 -

Crixalis said:
this thread really took off

i would of never expected so many shroomery posters to be runescape players

where da WoW peeps at? :crazy2:

never got into it myself but i can imagine there is a crowd for that too around here



I played WoW for a few years pretty seriously after playing Runescape from like 9 years old to like 16 :lol:

I never looked back, WoW pwned runescape in most every respect to me at the time, except maybe in the aspect of there being drops in PvP


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: twighead] * 1
    #23414515 -

PFFFFFTTTTT... fuck wow. Runescape ftw!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Bigfeely123]
    #23414539 -

:lol: I really enjoyed the highly collaborative raiding in WoW -

Fight's like this one coordinating with 39 other friends incorporated so much more strategy and dynamics than sitting around whacking a monster wolfing down some sharks :lol:



vs




standing around auto attacking...
0 .... 0 .... 0 ... 15 ... 0 .... 0 .... 27 .... 0 .... 0 .... 0... eat a shark


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: twighead]
    #23414570 -

awwww shiiiet

look at this can of worms I unleashed

:excitedseal:


--------------------
Bring the right vibes. Express yourself. Be open. Be crazy. But spread your beautiful love light. Things are gonna get wonky. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Crixalis]
    #23414588 -

when it comes to wow VS runescape ill be pro runescape till the day i die. and i only played wow for like a day at a friends house. funny thing is he was pro-wow. this was back in middle school. he played wow, i played runescape. man i wish runescape was like how it was back in the day... the years i was most into it, as in played every day for at least an hour or two (sometimes more), was 2006ish-2007 (maybe 2008?) i think. something like that. started playing in '04.

Edited by Bigfeely123 (07/05/16 05:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Bigfeely123]
    #23414676 -

I liked them both in their days, after 7 years of clicking fish and trees though a change up was definitely welcome.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: twighead]
    #23414697 -

One time there was like 5 dudes way out in the deepest part of the Wilderness near that house with the lever that teleports you to a bank duking it out, well I ran up about 10 paces away and started Ice-Barraging all of them at once

One of them ran to the lever and escaped, the rest were killed within 30 seconds

I ended up making like 20M off the spoils of that raid


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23414727 -

I hear that they are implementing some kind of raids to old school runescape. Theyve been doing updates on it like extra content but still as if it was 2007.


--------------------
whats this man saying?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23414730 -

OhMrJohnson said:
One time there was like 5 dudes way out in the deepest part of the Wilderness near that house with the lever that teleports you to a bank duking it out, well I ran up about 10 paces away and started Ice-Barraging all of them at once

One of them ran to the lever and escaped, the rest were killed within 30 seconds

I ended up making like 20M off the spoils of that raid



I rememeber getting ganked exactly like that a couple times. Maybe it was you


--------------------
whats this man saying?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: goop] * 1
    #23414768 -

I got soo many hate messages from doing that to people, it was hysterical

One dude told me he was gonna rip out my spleen and hang my intestines from his Christmas tree


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Doers Anyone Play Runescape? thelivingfreekshow 1,065 11 03/23/11 11:37 PM
by Charliem
* Anyone play runescape? iLuvAF 1,502 17 04/03/11 11:16 PM
by iLuvAF
* Runescape CrossingTheStar 877 17 03/27/12 07:11 AM
by Midnight_Toker
* Runescape CrossingTheStar 489 9 03/11/12 08:07 PM
by Salomon
* Runescape wilderness returning
( 1 2 all )
Belac 4,282 36 03/17/11 09:38 PM
by zergroz
* Runescape
( 1 2 all )
xxDaturaxx 1,226 28 03/24/15 03:17 PM
by blackhawk
* Any of you play/played RUNESCAPE?
( 1 2 3 all )
dontknow 4,778 55 12/13/13 09:22 AM
by Herbologist
* Runescape LadyLittleZeppelin 1,183 14 05/19/11 08:49 PM
by dshow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,548 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.