Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Crixalis]
    #23413503 -

You know leveling every skill in RS is a matter of a couple clicks repeated for hours and hours, no?


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: hex_enduction] * 2
    #23413507 -

Damn yos this thread is almost 12 years old


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: hex_enduction]
    #23413525 -

hex_enduction said:
You know leveling every skill in RS is a matter of a couple clicks repeated for hours and hours, no?



I had no idea...

only mentioned a quest with its reqs and some very specific gear.

:burke:

obviously there is a little more to the game than that

otherwise we wouldn't be reviving a 12 year old thread

and have so many posters chiming in about nostalgia 


--------------------
Bring the right vibes. Express yourself. Be open. Be crazy. But spread your beautiful love light. Things are gonna get wonky. :heart:

Edited by Crixalis (07/05/16 12:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Shroomism]
    #23413530 -

Dude it was a fucking joke :facepalm:

Edit: was supposed to be replied to Crixalis, not Shroomism


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Edited by Kush_Zombie (07/05/16 11:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23413562 -

i knowwww duuude

it was an opportunity for me to talk about pking a lil' more

why do you have to facepalm?

you're the one who reached in the cookie jar by reviving this thread

:shrug:


--------------------
Bring the right vibes. Express yourself. Be open. Be crazy. But spread your beautiful love light. Things are gonna get wonky. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Kush_Zombie] * 2
    #23413564 -

I think the stats that I had in the 90's were... low 90's str, def, att, hp, and mage. Never made it to a level 99 stat but I got 2 level 99 skills-fletching and cooking. Tried for 99 firemaking but got to 92. I think I was like level 116 or something... out of level 126. Then when your max combat level was 138 my lvl 116 went higher but idk how much higher. Started playing in '04. Stopped playing seriously in 2009 or 2010. Never got rich but had a decent bank. Had a few Halloween masks and santa at one point when they were only 10-15 mil or so. Never had a party hat. Played off and on for another few years. Made an account on darkscape, people stopped playing that after only a month or two then jagex totally got rid of it. Don't play anymore. Jagex is a money hungry piece of shit company that is impossible to get in contact with. Runescape went down the shitter for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: hex_enduction]
    #23413596 -

hex_enduction said:
You know leveling every skill in RS is a matter of a couple clicks repeated for hours and hours, no?



:burke:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23413608 -

Leveling thieving for desert treasure was always the worst shit ever


--------------------
whats this man saying?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: goop]
    #23413629 -

Damn, does this game still exist? The way things were going when I quit I figured it would be dead by now. Last time I checked it was unplayable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Sticky Green] * 1
    #23413632 -

Theres an old school server that is awesome.

Runescape 3 is garbage


--------------------
whats this man saying?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: goop]
    #23413653 -

oldschool.runescape.com


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Crixalis]
    #23413662 -

Crixalis said:
i knowwww duuude

it was an opportunity for me to talk about pking a lil' more

why do you have to facepalm?

you're the one who reached in the cookie jar by reviving this thread

:shrug:




I was talking about this



Crixalis said:
Kush_Zombie said:
I was referring to the fact that I was clearly joking about people being afraid to level the firemaking skill.



it was not about being afraid

there was literally no reason to level it past level 50 for desert treasure

the most mundane skill in the game...

you just clicked the tinderbox on the logs




--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Sticky Green]
    #23413672 -

http://oldschool.runescape.com/

if you dare...

edit- all is good KZ

anyone who is an OG player is cool with me :thumbup:





--------------------
Bring the right vibes. Express yourself. Be open. Be crazy. But spread your beautiful love light. Things are gonna get wonky. :heart:

Edited by Crixalis (07/05/16 12:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Crixalis]
    #23413817 -

This is going to sound dumb but at one point runescape ruined my best friends life and drained his bank accounts. He helped me with my drug addictions all our lives. I had to help him get over runescape. I remember one night I spent the night at his house and about half way through the day I realized he spent his entire pay check on gold that he then gambled away in a minigame they used to have. It turned gambling virtual money away to real money being gambled. They got rid of it eventually and I was very happy they did.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Crixalis]
    #23413820 -

Is old school Rs ftp?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Sticky Green]
    #23413870 -

yah they have a F2P version

just as you remember it

:thumbsup:


--------------------
Bring the right vibes. Express yourself. Be open. Be crazy. But spread your beautiful love light. Things are gonna get wonky. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Crixalis] * 2
    #23413930 -

Crixalis said:
yah they have a F2P version

just as you remember it

:thumbsup:



:awepreciation:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Its Pat]
    #23414211 -

Its Pat said:
Shroomism said:
It's like a shittier graphics... free version of everquest.. and I love it

http://runescape.com

members get better benefits though 5 bucks a month.. but you can still play for free.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RUNESCAPE is what all the poor and homeless peeps play at the Library.  If you want to meet poor and homeless people online then RUNESCAPE is your game.




Lmao i hate to say it but thats so true


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #23414225 -

:stirthepot:

:rabble:


--------------------
Bring the right vibes. Express yourself. Be open. Be crazy. But spread your beautiful love light. Things are gonna get wonky. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: runescape.. I'm addicted [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23414248 -

Seriously_trippin said:
This is going to sound dumb but at one point runescape ruined my best friends life and drained his bank accounts. He helped me with my drug addictions all our lives. I had to help him get over runescape. I remember one night I spent the night at his house and about half way through the day I realized he spent his entire pay check on gold that he then gambled away in a minigame they used to have. It turned gambling virtual money away to real money being gambled. They got rid of it eventually and I was very happy they did.



your prob talking about the duel arena. I had a friend back in the day who has addicted to staking (gambling) in the duel arena. he didn't spend a whole lot of real life money but he sure did lose and win a lot of money in the duel arena.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Doers Anyone Play Runescape? thelivingfreekshow 1,065 11 03/23/11 11:37 PM
by Charliem
* Anyone play runescape? iLuvAF 1,502 17 04/03/11 11:16 PM
by iLuvAF
* Runescape CrossingTheStar 878 17 03/27/12 07:11 AM
by Midnight_Toker
* Runescape CrossingTheStar 489 9 03/11/12 08:07 PM
by Salomon
* Runescape wilderness returning
( 1 2 all )
Belac 4,282 36 03/17/11 09:38 PM
by zergroz
* Runescape
( 1 2 all )
xxDaturaxx 1,226 28 03/24/15 03:17 PM
by blackhawk
* Any of you play/played RUNESCAPE?
( 1 2 3 all )
dontknow 4,778 55 12/13/13 09:22 AM
by Herbologist
* Runescape LadyLittleZeppelin 1,183 14 05/19/11 08:49 PM
by dshow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,551 topic views. 10 members, 16 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.