Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: abltsandwich]
    #23224888 -

What we doin ain't workin neither

We're so far from classic liberalism that maybe it's reasonable to give up on ideology and just move as much as we can in some other fucking direction

Or not


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: twighead]
    #23225518 -

twighead said:
I liked the ideal of lassiez-faire once - until I realized without any regulations all the forests that I so enjoy would be flattened to the fucking ground in decades as they have been everywhere else in the country that didn't receive federal protection. And the people who want to cut them down are pissed :lol: much of the drive behind the "occupiers" in Oregon was free reign on mining and forests on federal land again... I'd prefer to see the remaining tiny percentage of old growth forests in the country untouched in my lifetime.

And that doesn't even touch on what I think would happen with corporate abuse under a complete hands off system.




While I agree with you, doesn't corporate abuse happen either way?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: 404]
    #23226486 -

Yes but it is limited in scope... it certainly could be worse


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
delet *DELETED* [Re: twighead]
    #23226503 -

Post deleted by BlackWidow

Reason for deletion: delet

Edited by BlackWidow (02/02/21 05:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: BlackWidow]
    #23226608 -

I think I'm more prone to support the Green Party but if the Libertarians pick up steam I could go for that. I know they're quite different political camps but they both support decriminalizing victimless crimes, getting the federal government out of public education (at least bureaucratically on the Green side), and stopping this endless war bullshit.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
de.leted *DELETED* [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #23238874 -

Post deleted by BlackWidow

Reason for deletion: de.leted

Edited by BlackWidow (02/02/21 05:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: BlackWidow]
    #23239034 -

:androidlol:


Ok man but the greens stand 0 chance. This is going to be a three horse race weather you admit it or not.

I dont know why you wouldnt vote for somoene who hasnt held public office at least once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
del *DELETED* [Re: trekie]
    #23239048 -

Post deleted by BlackWidow

Reason for deletion: del

Edited by BlackWidow (02/02/21 05:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: BlackWidow]
    #23239056 -

I know I voted for gary Johnson in 2012:homerlurk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: trekie]
    #23239356 -

trekie said:
:androidlol:


Ok man but the greens stand 0 chance. This is going to be a three horse race weather you admit it or not.

I dont know why you wouldnt vote for somoene who hasnt held public office at least once.



I doubt Gary Johnson will get ínvited to even one debate.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
del *DELETED* [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #23239371 -

Post deleted by BlackWidow

Reason for deletion: del

Edited by BlackWidow (02/02/21 05:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: BlackWidow] * 1
    #23239384 -

Totally

I just think it's silly for a Libertarian to laugh at a Green for being unelectable.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #23239429 -

True enough :lol:

Honestly Sanders will probably get more votes than Johnson even if he loses the nomination and doesn't even run independently... his support is much more widespread and dedicated


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: twighead]
    #23239433 -

You forgot retarded :smuglook:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: trekie] * 1
    #23239456 -

He's the only blatantly uncorrupt non-reptilian candidate that stands a shot at the fucking moon of a chance :lol:

You're either supporting no one allowing free reign of the reptilian consortium, you're voting for a reptilian, or sanders... who are the retards in truth? :smilingpuppy:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
del *DELETED* [Re: trekie] * 1
    #23239457 -

Post deleted by BlackWidow

Reason for deletion: del

Edited by BlackWidow (02/02/21 05:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: BlackWidow]
    #23239471 -

Free shit :smilingpuppy:

No I voted for him because I despise corporatist lying fucks and he's the only one that has the momentum to make any difference in this election whatsoever.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
del *DELETED* [Re: twighead]
    #23239525 -

Post deleted by BlackWidow

Reason for deletion: del

Edited by BlackWidow (02/02/21 05:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: BlackWidow]
    #23239601 -

I don't exactly know how easily he would find success in implementation or not... regardless, the current system is already a massive profit scheme so it would only be a reversion to status quo.

He could at the least with executive power prevent warmongering, release thousands upon thousands of nonviolent drug offenders and other significant actions which power lies solely with the president. Anything else he will need to run through congress..... Congress.......


Even if all he did in office was twiddle his thumbs and masturbate, I see that as a relative positive when contrasted to the other pertinent politicians in question.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gary Johnson: Libertarian for President [Re: twighead]
    #23241559 -

Do you know where Bernie's money gonna go after he loses the nomination .


Right into DNC . So you are giving money to the Clinton's .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Royal US presidents 905 2,605 15 07/25/06 11:46 PM
by minesstudent
* Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) for PRESIDENT!!!
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,338 20 11/23/22 02:14 AM
by Shiithead
* marijuana is legal in canada?
( 1 2 all )
nonick 3,986 29 10/05/05 09:23 PM
by zoomzooms
* libertarian party
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cannabischarlie 6,539 71 09/05/08 09:45 AM
by Prisoner#1
* robert johnson! psikooz 928 8 08/21/04 08:41 PM
by HeavyToilet
* me for president
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 5,790 69 02/03/05 09:08 PM
by blissedout
* Ron Paul should be The Shroomery's choice for President! Check him out.
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 3,082 21 06/01/07 03:15 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Virtual Snowball Fight
( 1 2 3 all )
MyInnerChild 3,758 50 12/30/07 12:10 PM
by MyInnerChild

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,137 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.