Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: germx99]
    #23050263 -

germx99 said:
Sown for comp 3/27:

Ariocarpus fissuratus




Love your optimism !!!!  Good luck with it.


--------------------
I am currently BANNED from using Private Messages - so can anyone who wants to contact me do it via my Journal thread.  Link is https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23831115

Maybe some mod or whatever might think this has now been long enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Spanishfly] * 1
    #23050505 -

List of current entrants so far, with starting dates and links : https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22682428#22682428

I will add to that post as more join in, and link to updates too as people post them.


--------------------
●  EG Rules and Guidelines ● 


|| Lophophora Growers Unite! || Trichocereus Growers Unite! || Stone Eaters - A Soil Revolution ||


You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Mostly_Harmless] * 1
    #23050712 -

Happy Easter! Got an early sprout

Edited by Mostly_Harmless (03/27/16 01:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Fuzz-nutter]
    #23054645 -

Are these Turbinicarpus seedlings? Cause I think I got anally fucked by some chinese vendor.. serves me right paying cheap....lol
I don't even know what this is.....


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: drakenov]
    #23054674 -

Well I have yet to try grafting but I suppose this will be as good a time as any. I will sow some some loph seeds this week as that's all I have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: drakenov]
    #23054697 -

drakenov said:
Are these Turbinicarpus seedlings? Cause I think I got anally fucked by some chinese vendor.. serves me right paying cheap....lol
I don't even know what this is.....





Well definitely not turbs.. or cacti at all. :frown:


--------------------
●  EG Rules and Guidelines ● 


|| Lophophora Growers Unite! || Trichocereus Growers Unite! || Stone Eaters - A Soil Revolution ||


You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: jimmyBbuffet]
    #23054712 -

p0stij said:
Well I have yet to try grafting but I suppose this will be as good a time as any. I will sow some some loph seeds this week as that's all I have.



That's the spirit :thumbup: I'd never grafted to pereskiopsis until our first grafting competition, or much grafting at all, and it turned out quite well.  :smile:


--------------------
●  EG Rules and Guidelines ● 


|| Lophophora Growers Unite! || Trichocereus Growers Unite! || Stone Eaters - A Soil Revolution ||


You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: drakenov]
    #23057383 -

drakenov said:
Are these Turbinicarpus seedlings? Cause I think I got anally fucked by some chinese vendor.. serves me right paying cheap....lol
I don't even know what this is.....






Yeah you got fucked. :justno:


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: ferrel_human]
    #23058806 -

ferrel_human said:
drakenov said:
Are these Turbinicarpus seedlings? Cause I think I got anally fucked by some chinese vendor.. serves me right paying cheap....lol
I don't even know what this is.....






Yeah you got fucked. :justno:





I put my money on Tobacco :nonono:


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: spaceman101] * 1
    #23059000 -

Not tobacco

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: drakenov]
    #23059088 -

drakenov said:
Are these Turbinicarpus seedlings? Cause I think I got anally fucked by some chinese vendor.. serves me right paying cheap....lol
I don't even know what this is.....





Do have a pic of the original seeds? Maybe they got mixed with regular weed seeds.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Fuzz-nutter]
    #23059097 -

Fuzz-nutter said:
Not tobacco





You 100% sure?



I'd like too see the seeds as well to be certain.


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: spaceman101]
    #23059104 -

Sonibsowed my strombo seeds but dont know if i have anything. Since they are so tiny its a bitch to even see anything. Tomorrow i will fuether check.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: spaceman101]
    #23059741 -

spaceman101 said:
Fuzz-nutter said:
Not tobacco





You 100% sure?



I'd like too see the seeds as well to be certain.




Yea I've been growing a lot of tobacco seeds, different varieties, and those don't look anything like them, much too different. But I guess there are different kinds? IDK, tobacco doesn't stretch like that even under shitty lights, or no lights.

Sorry for your loss, I bet those seeds were not cheap. Did it come from a well known reputable seller? maybe they will refund to avoid a bad rating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Fuzz-nutter] * 1
    #23060169 -

I sowed seeds today! 9 different trichocereus hybrids.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: the_r3dz]
    #23060772 -

r3dz    :youthemandawg:


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: spaceman101]
    #23064750 -

Well I checked my pot and there is a ton of seedlings but... :justno:

Strombocactus will be extremely difficult for me and I shake like an old man with Parkinsons. So I started a batch of my good Ole friend little willy. Super easy. My easiest yet.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: ferrel_human]
    #23064769 -

If you sowed them this month you won't be able to even graft a strombo for at least a few more months and that's only if you're steady and Super Good with grafting :grin:


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: spaceman101]
    #23064826 -

My hands shake. And I tend to do my gardening tasks after half a pot of coffee. No good.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: ferrel_human]
    #23064996 -

Yea I shake as well but I graft like I fire a gun. Take a deep breath and graft on the exhale :super:



Strombo will be way more than my technique can handle though :nonono:


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cactus Grafting Competition 2013/2014
( 1 2 3 4 ... 29 30 )
naum 41,008 587 08/23/14 05:51 PM
by naum
* Grafting Competition 2012/2013
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
modern.shaman 28,915 332 01/27/14 03:08 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Grafting Contest 2013/2014 Pre-Contest Discussion Thread
( 1 2 all )
naum 2,914 26 09/16/13 06:52 PM
by ferrel_human
* Best grafts poll - Cactus Grafting Comp 2013/2014 Mostly_HarmlessM 841 8 09/23/14 02:45 AM
by LSoares
* Most beautiful poll - Cactus Grafting Comp 2013/2014 Mostly_HarmlessM 905 9 09/23/14 02:55 AM
by LSoares
* Best freaks poll - Cactus Grafting Comp 2013/2014 Mostly_HarmlessM 798 8 09/23/14 02:46 AM
by LSoares
* need help/advice with graft
( 1 2 all )
tryptonite 6,928 22 02/22/13 02:15 AM
by Juke Adro
* *NEW ARTICLE* Published Report Shows That Grafted Lophophora Remain Active And Other Issues Debunked
( 1 2 3 all )
modern.shaman 13,209 56 07/09/13 02:47 AM
by intelligentlife

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
44,477 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.