Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
so I wanna make bagel bites * 4
    #22916057 -

do I put the setting on pizza or bagel? :confused:



--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: shadyy] * 1
    #22916063 -

Put it on bake at the temperature that it says on the box you derp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: moonrockmushy] * 3
    #22916066 -

omg i can't belive you just said taht


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: shadyy]
    #22916077 -

U big derp.

Is it a pizza or a bagel! :wtfsonic:

I think its a mini bagel :awesome:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: shadyy] * 8
    #22916114 -

Turn the knob to halfway between pizza and bagel. :havesomescience:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: psi]
    #22916234 -

psi said:
Turn the knob to halfway between pizza and bagel. :havesomescience:



:rofldrunk:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: psi]
    #22916253 -

You can do that?!

:holyfuckdude:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22916295 -

Just eat them frozen if you can't decide...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 5
    #22916308 -

So this is what my days have come to. Waiting around on a message board to see whether a dude put his bagel bites on the pizza or bagel setting on his toaster oven.

:resignednonacceptance:

Somewhere I've taken a wrong turn in life


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22916394 -

Me too :sad: I say pizza


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #22916446 -

So what the fuck OP, did you use the bagel or the pizza setting


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 3
    #22916456 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Me too :sad: I say pizza



I'm gonna go with bagel to create doubt

Hopefully OP is utterly confused right now and still standing in front of the toaster oven switching back & forth repeatedly between pizza and bagel as his bagel bites remain in there cold and slowly thawing due to his stoned indecision


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Edited by Nifflerz (02/17/16 04:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22916788 -

:lol:


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #22916874 -

what is that anyway?  a teenage easy bake oven?


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #22917430 -

Its definitely a dark, confusing moment in Shroomery history right now...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22917457 -

OP took the advice in this thread and ate incompletely cooked bagel bites and now he's ded


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #22917472 -

meanwhile OP's bagel bites



he went to go smoke some more and completely forgot about them


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22917486 -

they look done, how do they taste?


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #22917518 -

Niffla said:
meanwhile OP's bagel bites



he went to go smoke some more and completely forgot about them




I hate Liz is so stoned, he thinks there Oreos :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so I wanna make bagel bites [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22917521 -

:canthelpbutlaugh:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* K-nitrate+bagel=GOOD whatever123 604 1 03/14/06 11:19 PM
by eVil_
* This shit kinda makes me wanna die freddurgan 1,264 13 04/28/05 01:28 PM
by browndustin
* I'm eating a bagel kosmic_charlie 1,372 17 05/16/04 07:40 PM
by Adom
* The Bagel Thread...
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,950 27 12/12/06 05:01 PM
by vade
* The Beef Jerky Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
VoidOfsPg 19,060 169 08/13/07 03:31 PM
by Jive turkey
* Bagel Bites
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 1,583 20 09/12/08 10:33 AM
by Atheist
* So the bagel place I go to almost daily..... Psy Baba 986 15 08/04/08 12:58 PM
by Gumby
* Fuck blueberry bagels DNKYD 1,042 4 03/22/07 08:49 PM
by tiny_rabid_birds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,563 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.