Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Friend needs help/place to crash Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area!
    #22864803 -

Hey guys seeing if anyone can help a friend of mine with a warm place to crash for a night or two around Dayton Ohio area.

Back story: This kid I know is my old exes younger brother who lives out around Dayton Ohio. Good dude, just made some poor life decisions... He's been banging H and speddballin for the past year or so....I warned him but I got no room to judge and he just flat out needs help.

He's been clean since the 14th of January and has a sub script but has nowhere to stay, no job (has been putting in apps and doing random odd end jobs when he finds them), no money, and no support from anyone including family, except me. He is scheduled to enter a 30 day rehab at the end of the month but till then has no place but the outside.

I've been sending him my extra money to get him hotel rooms but I'm not made out of money so can only help so much. I live a couple thousand miles away so it's not like I can let him crash at my spot.

Looking for anyone around the Dayton Ohio area who is willing to help another man to stay alive till the end of the month.

TL;DR My friend needs help and a place to crash for a few nights. If you think you can help please :pm: me and I will explain/give more details.

Thanks guys! Greatly appreciate it.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend needs help/place to crash Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area! [Re: lets drive around]
    #22865006 -

Dayton sucks.........


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend needs help/place to crash Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area! [Re: lets drive around]
    #22865014 -

How much you wanna bet that hotel money is getting spent on dope?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend needs help/place to crash Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area! [Re: lets drive around] * 1
    #22865030 -

Also Gettysburg Gateway for Men is a homeless shelter it's adress is 1921 South Gettysburg Avenue if he is a resident of Montgomery county and is not ac registered sex offender nor has any warrants he can stay there it's free, they have meals, will assist with housing. He can stay 24 hrs a day.

EDIT: he can call 24/7 937-223-7350

Edited by JonBongGroovy (02/04/16 07:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend needs help/place to crash Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area! [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 3
    #22865068 -

Yes invite a homeless junkie stranger into your home, i mean what could go wrong right?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friend needs help/place to crash Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area! [Re: rickpsfuckyou]
    #22865390 -

GetFuckingWierd said:
Dayton sucks.........



Sure does brother.

moonrockmushy said:
How much you wanna bet that hotel money is getting spent on dope?



He knows he fucked up. I spoke to him on the phone and he sounded clean and sober. It's a shit situation but he is owning up to his mistakes. I just feel bad for the kid cause he literately has nobody.

His own family wont even help....I understand why.....I'm sure hes fucked them all over 10 times to the moon and back and he gets why they wont help  Just another sad story of a 20 something year old who made some shit decisions.

GetFuckingWierd said:
Also Gettysburg Gateway for Men is a homeless shelter it's adress is 1921 South Gettysburg Avenue if he is a resident of Montgomery county and is not ac registered sex offender nor has any warrants he can stay there it's free, they have meals, will assist with housing. He can stay 24 hrs a day.

EDIT: he can call 24/7 937-223-7350



Thanks brother! I'll pass the info along to him

rickpsfuckyou said:
Yes invite a homeless junkie stranger into your home, i mean what could go wrong right?



You're right. If I didn't know him like I do Id say the same thing. I'm just trying to get the kid some help...seeing whats out there is all.

He 100% knows hes on his own.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Muslim Children Gassed at Dayton Mosque After `Obsession` DVD Hits Ohio anyone420 921 12 09/29/08 05:06 PM
by Sage.Phish
* hotel review in cincinnati over the phish weekend. drugs and drinking!! blissedout 2,198 15 11/29/09 01:45 PM
by Salomon
* Autopsy table stolen from Dayton home
( 1 2 all )
UnholyChild666 2,242 20 07/15/08 06:26 PM
by UnholyChild666
* How To Tell Off Friends Doing Coke and Molly? FeedingMyDreams 1,291 12 03/01/18 11:52 PM
by Great Scott
* Phil & Friends Fall Tour 2003 kosmic_charlie 1,440 16 11/26/03 02:40 PM
by Adom
* Moe.- plane crash gdman 693 2 04/08/04 04:32 PM
by gdman
* Phil and Friends phlow 1,496 16 09/08/03 01:48 PM
by Pala
* WHY'D THE AIRPLANE CRASH?
( 1 2 all )
PanamaFred 2,326 26 06/07/04 09:35 PM
by Papaver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
289 topic views. 4 members, 178 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.