Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22855381 -

With that high of a dose, I wanna have a fast acting benzo laying around just in case.




And if my life is going good and in in a good setting I pretty much never fear on a trip with L


But yeah high doses of psyches are nothing to fuck with.

Yeah mushrooms I don't think ill ever go above 5g
Most I did was a 8th. And mushrooms.... are a different story than LSD
The trip is more in your face, fucked up and more out there.

Couldn't move on a 8th til the comedown, I had a surprisingly calm and amazing trip off a 8th
But it was way more out there than my LSD trips, I was at the center of everything (my brain ) and was in a different dimension, of fractals and visions

It went perfect :heart:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Rocket]
    #22855389 -

My L connection is the same way, unfortunately his close friend who I had met myself on several occasions jumped out of a window on shrooms and died last year.

My dude told me after that he felt its power is beyond our ability to control and that it scared him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Rocket]
    #22855391 -

Lol yea Conn


Straight Solo and first time taking a mushroom dose that high




I was moving out of the state a couple days after that and wanted one last self introspective party with myself before I moved on to a new chapter in my life.



It was wild.  and it's hilarious to look back on.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855398 -

I know a guy who had a psychotic break from mushrooms and jumped out a window 3story's up.

He lived

Its been a few months since I've seen him


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Big Worm]
    #22855405 -

I've never found mushrooms even remotely dark or had any of the strange thoughts I hear about people having on them, but then again I've never gone higher than 4g.

It seems almost everyone on here (who has tried both) prefers LSD to shrooms :lol: Myself included, but if there was a chem with the effects of LSD and the duration of mushrooms I'd be in love.


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #22855417 -

I've eaten over 7gs while talking to you on here before. I ended up getting banned. Shrooms, man. Shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855431 -

Connoisseur said:
My L connection is the same way, unfortunately his close friend who I had met myself on several occasions jumped out of a window on shrooms and died last year.

My dude told me after that he felt its power is beyond our ability to control and that it scared him



:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Big Worm]
    #22855441 -

Big Worm said:
Yea where I live there isn't many people


And I live in the mountains


So my buddy and I have been creating a dope camping spot thats way up off the trail.


Setting up chairs, solar lights, fire pit,  we are going to get a little solar panel to power a speaker for music.  Digging holes and stashing stuff in a lockbox like cooking gear, drugs, speakers, food etc.  Just so it's always up there if we want to go up and get away.



All that shit.


Plus we were going to get some sheets of L and just stay up there for days getting spun and have our own little parties.


Our house is only like a 25 minutes hike down, so if we ever need anything we could just go back down to grab it.


This summer is going to be so much fun.



This sounds pretty awesome. I have a nice camping setup, but I have to load it into the car every time I go camping. That would be nice to have everything stored somewhere.

I used to live in Northern Michigan and we would have huge pallet fires in the middle of this beautiful forest. Sometimes we'd get like over 100 people out there all partying together. I really miss those parties. We were in high school so we didn't have good decorations or anything like we do now. Now when people see my camping site they know I'm on drugs because of the all the mood lighting, tapestries, music, and trip toys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Rocket]
    #22855464 -

Rocket said:
Connoisseur said:
My L connection is the same way, unfortunately his close friend who I had met myself on several occasions jumped out of a window on shrooms and died last year.

My dude told me after that he felt its power is beyond our ability to control and that it scared him



:eek:



RIP Karl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855506 -

Hopefully he had a good trip. The reality is, shooms can cause things to get fatal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Rocket]
    #22855522 -

Hopefully he had a good trip? Are you joking?

He died man, and while I am sure his soul is at peace with all those who pass on now I really don't think jumping out a skyscraper window constitutes a set up for what anyone would consider a good trip.......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855530 -

Lophosaurus



"This sounds pretty awesome. I have a nice camping setup, but I have to load it into the car every time I go camping. That would be nice to have everything stored somewhere.

I used to live in Northern Michigan and we would have huge pallet fires in the middle of this beautiful forest. Sometimes we'd get like over 100 people out there all partying together. I really miss those parties. We were in high school so we didn't have good decorations or anything like we do now. Now when people see my camping site they know I'm on drugs because of the all the mood lighting, tapestries, music, and trip toys."

-----------------------------

:lol:


That's pretty much what our spot is going to look like.


But we are high enough in the mountain, and off the trail enough that nobody ever even goes on or knows exists anyway.  So the likeliness of anyone coming to our spot is slim to none.

and even if they did,  there is no police here,  maybe a ranger might come up but if anything, he would either just let us do our thing because you can camp wherever, we aren't doing anything wrong, and I don't believe they have any legal authority anyway to do anything about it if drugs were found. 

Plus, worst case scenario,  we would just scatter through the mountain,  Dude ain't chasing people around because they have a nice little semi-permanent camp spot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Big Worm]
    #22855541 -

Dude after all these years LSD just helped me realize the secret message in your sig of that girl blowing the smoke. That gif is tight man I dig it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Big Worm]
    #22855542 -

What is ground-hog day all about?


--------------------
Jenny, jehny, sean, taliesen, taylor
I was the Head honcho And...... i still am
Jonas is everready
matthew is a psychiatrist
Marcus is a therapist
Arthur has Appeared .....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Gz8gmpPZTDdbWY7sNa3D5PGER3mxvp2
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWopjG9URo&nohtml5=False

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Oceanshore23Forest]
    #22855552 -

Thanks Conn    :grin:




and groundhog day is supposed to let us know if winter will be longer or shorter or something.


Something about a groundhogs shadow.


I don't even know if that is all legitimate to begin with first off.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855557 -

Love

I saw it too


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: SunnyD]
    #22855563 -

Hi Sunny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22855568 -

Hi Neal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855576 -

Hi Conn!!! :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855584 -

Life is a trip. Hopefully he had a good one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LSD - A Rebirth on the First Day of Spring (Long Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,761 47 06/21/05 02:15 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Captured the groundhog.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
NewbieS 12,756 255 09/08/10 05:08 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Groundhog Day Ego Death 949 9 01/09/08 05:26 PM
by Konyap
* Groundhog day Ego Death 495 3 11/14/08 02:53 PM
by Brugman
* Where to get tapestries? kybish 701 1 12/25/07 01:17 AM
by The_Ghost
* happy 4th and my angry ear myCo_psyCo 787 8 07/05/05 12:32 AM
by mrs_noface
* Happy Groundhog Day the bizzle 944 14 02/02/10 04:52 PM
by CosmicFool
* Custom Tapestry Printing Syle 3,057 8 02/28/07 08:37 AM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,350 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 282 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.