Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #22855241 -

The last time I remember consciously debating with myself if I should stay or go, things got ugly after not following my first impulse to leave.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855247 -

Connoisseur said:
I agree, I only decided to eat some because I reviewed my hits and one of them was clearly only about 70ug because I must have cut it small so I figured what the hell and popped it in my mouth



That's the best way to dose up, on a whim

I like low doses of LSD but I have to shower shave and do some laundry tonight plus I gotta get to bed at a decent time so I figure getting spun doesn't really fit into that equation


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22855262 -

Understandable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22855265 -

Low doses of LSD  always leave me wanting more

Maybe cause it's so clearheaded :shrug:
My preferred  dose is 2-3strong tabs with 0 tolerance


I like to melt :lol:
Ima get me 10-25hits of good LSD later this year so I can have a magic mystic drugs sex fueled  summer!
:vibin::showerlove::getstoned:

This year is gonna be better than 2015, which it already is.


I Love life! Even the shitty parts..


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855271 -

I'm definitely gonna have a dash of rum tonight tho so that's something to look forward to

I wish I could do some running but I don't wanna fuck my leg up worse now that it seems to be starting to get somewhat better

I think I need new running shoes too, I suspect these cheap fuckers are what caused the injury in the first place


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: SunnyD]
    #22855283 -

SunnyD said:
Low doses of LSD  always leave me wanting more

Maybe cause it's so clearheaded :shrug:
My preferred  dose is 2-3strong tabs with 0 tolerance


I like to melt :lol:
Ima get me 10-25hits of good LSD later this year so I can have a magic mystic drugs sex fueled  summer!
:vibin::showerlove::getstoned:

This year is gonna be better than 2015, which it already is.


I Love life! Even the shitty parts..



Low doses of L and high doses of L are totally different ballparks

I haven't taken a really high dose since last year, they alwats send me for a hell of a journey

I don't think that would be such a good idea for me right now being that I'm still in a transition period of quitting weed and even after 11 days I still don't feel quite right

I will know when the time has come


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22855287 -

Do some pushups yo


Get that alpha chest going :awesomenod:
Ima be jacked doobie  style come summer, in already nicely toned n defined but I'm talking next level shit :ancientaliens:


And I feel you,
Set n setting is important!


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: SunnyD]
    #22855288 -

Yea where I live there isn't many people


And I live in the mountains


So my buddy and I have been creating a dope camping spot thats way up off the trail.


Setting up chairs, solar lights, fire pit,  we are going to get a little solar panel to power a speaker for music.  Digging holes and stashing stuff in a lockbox like cooking gear, drugs, speakers, food etc.  Just so it's always up there if we want to go up and get away.



All that shit.


Plus we were going to get some sheets of L and just stay up there for days getting spun and have our own little parties.


Our house is only like a 25 minutes hike down, so if we ever need anything we could just go back down to grab it.


This summer is going to be so much fun.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22855289 -

I've never tried a high dose of L but I've done 20-150ug doses many many times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855294 -

I've been telling people how to do their jobs all week and I hate doing it. Is everybody incompetent? I had a cable guy come and install my cable for me because I didn't feel like doing it. When he got here I ended up doing all the work because he doesn't know how to do his job and didn't show up with the right tools. I literally drilled all the holes and got under the house to run the cable for him. I demanded my money back from the cable company.

Already this week I had to tell two mechanics they were wrong about what they thought was wrong with the car. I had to tell them how to troubleshoot. Then I had to drive around looking for parts that they have never even heard of. Who hires these people?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22855299 -

Connoisseur said:
I've never tried a high dose of L but I've done 20-150ug doses many many times



In a calm,safe setting


3Tabs of,good L is a nice level of :vibin:
Its a trip though, your entire spectrum of vision usually just becomes melting visuals n fractals

I like to lay down with some albums on the peak of high dose journeys and just absorb the love and life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: SunnyD]
    #22855311 -

Yeah, Asante's cool. And he hasn't given me any bad ideas about MXE. Luckily for me, I've never had a drug addiction. That would be cool to get back into some of the hobbies I used to. Playing an instrument like the bass or guiter was once one of my favorite things to do. Now I barely do. I tried LSD once. I took like half a hit, so can't really say much about it. But I can say that cocaine is a hell of a drug. :trippingsheens: What is kraiken?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: SunnyD]
    #22855314 -

I'd do pushups but I have bad wrists, pushups always make them hurt worse so I don't do them anymore

I might do some crunches before I get a shower tho, gotta have some kind of exercise

The most L I've ever taken at once was 4 hits and it hit me like a ton of bricks

I was completely out of my mind for 12 hours straight

It can be a loot of fun but it can also be extremely scary but if you can transcend the fear it's a really amazing thing


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22855325 -

The most i've eaten was a 10 strip.


Super clean L too.



I was lit up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: SunnyD]
    #22855331 -

SunnyD said:
Connoisseur said:
I've never tried a high dose of L but I've done 20-150ug doses many many times



In a calm,safe setting


3Tabs of,good L is a nice level of :vibin:
Its a trip though, your entire spectrum of vision usually just becomes melting visuals n fractals

I like to lay down with some albums on the peak of high dose journeys and just absorb the love and life



300ug? One day I will go for it but i think I want to get some experiences with 200-250ug under my belt first when the weather warms up. After 7 years of doing LSD I still have not knowingly gone above 200ug. Who knows what the shit I had was doses at though because I've had a few batches that one hit sent me spinning hard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Big Worm]
    #22855333 -

Damn that's nuts

I've considered eating a 10 strip on several occasions but I always chickened out


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22855354 -

I seem to be able to handle high doses of psych's.


I can eat as much L as I want and have never had it turn on me.

Mushrooms on the other hand is a different story.


I rented out an Executive Business Suite and got pretty drunk at the bar and then went back up to my room and proceeded to eat 7g of mushrooms.

I was literally rolling around in the bed under the covers, kind of curled up,  I ended up taking all my clothes off,  and had all of these thoughts and emotions rushing through me.  I was crying at one point, laughing at others. 

If someone came in the room, I probably seemed like a Mad Man.


I then tried to smoke some DMT out of this half-ass bullshit pipe I made, and I go to hit it and all of this ash and bunt DMT comes shooting into my mouth lol.


I go look in the mirror, tripping so hard, naked and open my mouth and there is all this black ash and shit in there.

I tasted DMT for the rest of the night.

Ended up eating some Valium after the fact and went swimming in the pool.



I like getting really far out there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Big Worm]
    #22855364 -

I would be scared of getting caught in a hellish thought loop unable to break myself free

That's what has kept me from really going in the deep end


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Big Worm]
    #22855370 -

Damn big worm!

Was that just a straight up solo trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Early Spring MDC hApPy GrOuNdHoG dAy! [Re: Big Worm]
    #22855375 -

Shrooms are hardcore. I knew a guy who sells acid and does tons of it, who intentionally avoids shrooms because they are "too dark".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LSD - A Rebirth on the First Day of Spring (Long Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,762 47 06/21/05 02:15 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Captured the groundhog.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
NewbieS 12,756 255 09/08/10 05:08 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Groundhog Day Ego Death 949 9 01/09/08 05:26 PM
by Konyap
* Groundhog day Ego Death 497 3 11/14/08 02:53 PM
by Brugman
* Where to get tapestries? kybish 702 1 12/25/07 01:17 AM
by The_Ghost
* happy 4th and my angry ear myCo_psyCo 787 8 07/05/05 12:32 AM
by mrs_noface
* Happy Groundhog Day the bizzle 944 14 02/02/10 04:52 PM
by CosmicFool
* Custom Tapestry Printing Syle 3,057 8 02/28/07 08:37 AM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,355 topic views. 7 members, 16 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.