Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #22834930 -

Really funny how in the 80s and 90s a feud between rappers could end up with one or both of them getting killed.

Now... it's shit talking on Twitter.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Zombi3]
    #22834935 -

Zombi3 said:
Each time he does something I'm like ok that's the dumbest thing he could possibly do. Them low and behold not another month goes by that he's back with something even stupider. The dude should be shot before he has the chance to reproduce.




I think he holds to the mantra that any publicity is good publicity.

But I do think he's delusional.  One of his relatives should 5150 him.  The doctors would never let him out once the papers were signed and they heard the shit that comes from his mouth.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #22834941 -

I did it on purpose.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: DragonChaser] * 1
    #22834943 -

DragonChaser said:
Really funny how in the 80s and 90s a feud between rappers could end up with one or both of them getting killed.

Now... it's shit talking on Twitter.



I miss the old days.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: SeductionRanks20]
    #22834958 -

SeductionRanks20 said:
Caitlyn Jenner doesn't do much for female drivers. Seriously Jenner is not a hero, a lot of trans people hate her. I'm fine if you want to switch physical genders, but you don't need to let the media publicize every little tid bit, including family issues.




I thought the best bit of Caitlyn Jenner news that came out recently was how backstage, at some women's award ceremony where she was getting an award, she commented to other people that the hardest part of being a woman was choosing what to wear on a daily basis.

Lot of people (women and LGBT people) threw heat on her for that.  Said she didn't understand the first thing about being a woman.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: DragonChaser]
    #22834971 -

You from Cali? I had a friend (OD'd) and he had 51 on one arm and 50 on the other in Old English.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Crystal G]
    #22834983 -

Crystal G said:
The best part was Amber Rose's tweet she responded about fingering Kanye's bootyhole :lolsy:



I don't see that in the link?


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Rocket]
    #22834985 -



--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: DragonChaser]
    #22834987 -

DragonChaser said:
Crystal G said:
The best part was Amber Rose's tweet she responded about fingering Kanye's bootyhole :lolsy:



I don't see that in the link?



http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/27/amber-rose-kanye-west-wiz-khalifa-feud/


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #22835177 -

Remember kids, no matter when you hear about kanye west he likes a finger up his butt.

Which is strange, how could AR get a finger up his ass when his head is lodged so tight up there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: myc_check1212]
    #22835311 -

:gayfish:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Rocket]
    #22835345 -

I don't know why anyone is surprised at this, he thinks he is a musical genius for fucks sake. Clearly delusional :nonono:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #22835352 -

Kanye should change his last name to Kardashian..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Rocket] * 1
    #22835517 -

Gay fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Rocket]
    #22835619 -

Rocket said:
You from Cali? I had a friend (OD'd) and he had 51 on one arm and 50 on the other in Old English.




Nope, from the east coast.

Live in CO now (although I didn't move here for the weed, I moved here a year ago because I was getting divorced and my ex wife was taking the house, and literally all of my family lives in Colorado.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: DragonChaser]
    #22835681 -

Oh, well 5150 originated and is only used in CA as far as I know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Rocket]
    #22835783 -

Zip codes have six numbers though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: DragonChaser]
    #22835816 -

DragonChaser said:
Really funny how in the 80s and 90s a feud between rappers could end up with one or both of them getting killed.

Now... it's shit talking on Twitter.



hopefully they reinstate that proud tradition.


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: Ezuma]
    #22835823 -

What is beef?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye loses his mind and blows up Wiz Khalifa's twitter [Re: myc_check1212] * 1
    #22835838 -

myc_check1212 said:
What is beef?



among the worst types of curtain


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wiz Khalifa fans out there?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
realfuzzhead 5,534 91 01/27/11 11:05 AM
by Robo
* I roll joints like wiz khalifa.
( 1 2 3 all )
Legend 3,968 57 05/02/11 04:24 AM
by Legend
* Expanding Our Minds
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,390 20 05/10/04 12:07 PM
by Phencyclidine
* Wiz Khalifa. The Race. Nifflerz 268 2 03/12/11 08:42 PM
by Amber Trichome
* Mia Khalifa
( 1 2 3 all )
thelanzii 6,518 45 02/05/15 04:12 PM
by Cognitive_Shift
* Snoop Dogg feat. Wiz Khalifa "that good" GEncore 1,577 18 06/18/11 03:31 PM
by Kanos
* anyone here a statistic wiz? Nalim 345 6 08/23/09 09:05 AM
by Nalim
* Glass Blowing. pretty glass bongs and stuff felix 3,754 6 10/18/02 02:35 PM
by pezbomb

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,679 topic views. 6 members, 25 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.