Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Sonic [Re: timelapses] * 1
    #22832387 -

timelapses said:
Boy? Are you in High school?



He's a 17 year old high school dropout with 3 kids and less teeth. Don't make fun of him cuz he can make hella good food stuffs from what you would consider scraps. Also he's been to Madagascar so I mean, nuff said..


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Zombi3]
    #22832406 -

God you are annoying.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: timelapses] * 1
    #22832429 -

:lol:

Put me on ignore if you don't like my posts, cuz now that I know I annoy you.... :datass:


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Zombi3]
    #22832492 -

I liked them better when they were dog n suds.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Zombi3]
    #22832553 -

A non hate vibe from you. Amazing. I like to read what people post and not be the dark.

So no to your advice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: timelapses]
    #22832558 -

no sonics in northern california that i know of...fosters freeze is d0pe food though : )


--------------------
Jenny, jehny, sean, taliesen, taylor
I was the Head honcho And...... i still am
Jonas is everready
matthew is a psychiatrist
Marcus is a therapist
Arthur has Appeared .....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Gz8gmpPZTDdbWY7sNa3D5PGER3mxvp2
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWopjG9URo&nohtml5=False

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Zombi3]
    #22832561 -

Zombi3 said:
I still play sonic 2 and hate sky zone




Sky zone is so fucking hard.

I really think it impossible to beat sonic 2 on top of sonic and knuckles.  Knuckles just doesn't jump high enough to hit robotnik at the end, and you don't get any rings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Oceanshore23Forest]
    #22832565 -

Dairy Queens as well?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: timelapses]
    #22832571 -

I'm going to assume English isn't your first language.

What the fuck was that pm supposed to even mean?


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: timelapses]
    #22832748 -

timelapses said:
Yep. Just can't take that speed anymore. I have taken so many trips on I-15 to Vegas. Don't tell watching or reading Fear and Loathing doesn't give you a rush for those have seen it. And a lot of times for me. Though it used to be Leaving Las Vegas I find the latter to be much more enlivening.




vegas was mostly bad vibes tripping, leaving was good, dropping more L after a long night, but while there it was very lab rat trying to hit the sugar pill.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #22832769 -

Fuck I am tired. Does Sonic serve ice cream slushees in the morning? Getting back on topic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Adden]
    #22833110 -

Dys said:
No. I chill at a chemical plant with a two-tailed fox and hit up casinos for giant gold rings.






Seriously, Sonic > Mario

And to add to the actual topic, I've only ate Sonic twice and it was basically just your average fast food. At least the burger was big though. Shuda got a one of their cool drinks but didn't

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22833122 -



Sonic is in no way better than Mario.

Sonic stopped being good after sonic and knuckles 3.

Just watch this video that is the atrocity of modern sonic and tell me it's better than modern Mario.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: vandago]
    #22833138 -

vandago said:
Zombi3 said:
I still play sonic 2 and hate sky zone




Sky zone is so fucking hard.

I really think it impossible to beat sonic 2 on top of sonic and knuckles.  Knuckles just doesn't jump high enough to hit robotnik at the end, and you don't get any rings.




Dude Sonic 2 was a REALLY hard game to beat, especially that last level, it's just way too easy to die and lose lives really fast. In fact I never beat the game as a kid. It was years later when they released the Sonic game on PS2 with a bunch of diff sonic games on it from the whole franchise. It was a little easier on there bc you could save the game when you had like 25 lives saved up going into Sky Zone. Even then it was still fuckin hard to beat

Sonic in general was hard to beat. I think it was either Sonic 3 or Sonic and Knuckles when I couldnt even beat one of the first few levels. It just got to the point where I didn't know where to go and had to give up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22833142 -

Psychonautica said:


Sonic is in no way better than Mario.

Sonic stopped being good after sonic and knuckles 3.

Just watch this video that is the atrocity of modern sonic and tell me it's better than modern Mario.




Mario sucks. There's nothing cool about him, he's just s fucking Italian plumber. So Sonic basically wins by default

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22833162 -

In dust we trust said:
I didn't know where to go and had to give up



Bad conveyance =/= difficulty.


It seems you don't know much of game design so trying to argue that Mario is a better game is a moot point. Enjoy your day.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: timelapses]
    #22833219 -

timelapses said:
A non hate vibe from you. Amazing. I like to read what people post and not be the dark.

So no to your advice.



I was giving you hate vibes? :confused:


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Zombi3]
    #22833220 -

Don't worry Zomb. He pmed me too about my hate vibes for saying my boys would fuck him up if he started talking that way on tha block.


Then he told me not to take posts so seriously... :facepalm:


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22833225 -

Strange.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22833231 -

Psychonautica said:
In dust we trust said:
I didn't know where to go and had to give up



Bad conveyance =/= difficulty.


It seems you don't know much of game design so trying to argue that Mario is a better game is a moot point. Enjoy your day.




Sorry bro

Sonic > Mario

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Psychonautica 11,329 199 01/28/16 11:24 PM
by peyoteMonster
* MDC (no psychonautica allowed)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 8,555 116 01/26/16 04:35 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* Sonic warfare PNW FunGal 225 0 06/17/11 12:35 AM
by PNW FunGal
* LSD king Owsley Stanley’s ‘Sonic Journals’ surface after 50 years Plain 271 2 06/12/17 04:22 PM
by drkstrcrashes
* Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Drive-in.. Biggest concidence in the world? Everlong 6,784 8 12/27/11 04:20 PM
by abltsandwich
* Anyone a Sonic or Quiznos fan?
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,726 38 01/28/09 08:50 PM
by thedudenj
* Sonic Commercials Always Make Me Giggle...
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 1,786 29 04/29/08 01:26 AM
by jewunit
* sonic burger Das Meow 1,210 15 06/09/06 08:38 AM
by coda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,206 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.