Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Sonic
    #22832066 -

does anyone actually eat there?

anyone get down on their chili dogs?

:sherlock:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 3
    #22832072 -

No. I chill at a chemical plant with a two-tailed fox and hit up casinos for giant gold rings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 3
    #22832075 -

I thought this thread was going to be about this Sonic



--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Adden] * 1
    #22832079 -

Dys said:
No. I chill at a chemical plant with a two-tailed fox and hit up casinos for giant gold rings.



lmao I was too late

:highfive1:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22832080 -

Sup Niffla!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22832081 -

they have frito pies at sonic apparently


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Adden]
    #22832085 -

Dys said:
Sup Niffla!



Sup broseph! What's new in the world of Dys these days?


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #22832093 -

When I feel like two hours of feeling a bit sick as my body digests it, I put it right up there with Carls JR.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22832100 -

Food there isnt fresh usually like most fast food joints. And is too expensive not to be better tasting also. At the prices at Sonic around here you might as well go to a real restaurant, only a few dollars more per person. They let it sit in a heated compartment until it is sold so they don't go over food waste. I've worked in a few fast food joints, every place does it. Cuts food cost down and makes the managers look better. At taco bell the food waste is factored into their real time profit vs. expenditures so if it too high, usually an employee is sent home to drop it down some. I've been there and seen it.

Its common, very much so at McDonalds for them to just reset the timer and if it is the chicken breasts, just add some water to the tray so it doesn't dry up and harden like cured concrete.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #22832110 -

I still play sonic 2 and hate sky zone


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Adden]
    #22832191 -

fuck you got me craving a cherry limeade or a lemon berry slush. havent had sonic in years


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Zombi3]
    #22832195 -

The hedgehog and neverending coins and coins and endless loops. I couldn't do it today. May come as a surprise but I have live a Hunter S. life without the jornalism degree. But I get media and his lifestyle and I would buy Woody Creek.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: timelapses]
    #22832200 -

So do you probably have a love affair with grapefruits, ice, and marijuanas?


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Zombi3] * 2
    #22832208 -


Gotta go fast


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Zombi3]
    #22832243 -

Yep. Just can't take that speed anymore. I have taken so many trips on I-15 to Vegas. Don't tell watching or reading Fear and Loathing doesn't give you a rush for those have seen it. And a lot of times for me. Though it used to be Leaving Las Vegas I find the latter to be much more enlivening.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: timelapses]
    #22832251 -

But back to the shit they call food at Sonic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: timelapses] * 1
    #22832297 -

Sonic is fire, you're fuckin up boy


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22832319 -

Boy? Are you in High school?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: timelapses]
    #22832321 -

You fuckin' up nig*?

Is that better?

Shit nigga whatchu want from me, come down to tha block talkin all that crazy and getcha ass fucked up cuhh


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sonic [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22832325 -

At a Sonic I guess.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Psychonautica 11,329 199 01/28/16 11:24 PM
by peyoteMonster
* MDC (no psychonautica allowed)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 8,555 116 01/26/16 04:35 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* Sonic warfare PNW FunGal 225 0 06/17/11 12:35 AM
by PNW FunGal
* LSD king Owsley Stanley’s ‘Sonic Journals’ surface after 50 years Plain 271 2 06/12/17 04:22 PM
by drkstrcrashes
* Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Drive-in.. Biggest concidence in the world? Everlong 6,784 8 12/27/11 04:20 PM
by abltsandwich
* Anyone a Sonic or Quiznos fan?
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,726 38 01/28/09 08:50 PM
by thedudenj
* Sonic Commercials Always Make Me Giggle...
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 1,786 29 04/29/08 01:26 AM
by jewunit
* sonic burger Das Meow 1,210 15 06/09/06 08:38 AM
by coda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,206 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.